Surplus to the Ongoing Needs of
Pristine Sheet Metal Fabricating Facility
Thursday, July 16, 2015
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionWednesday, July 15 from 9:00 to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Thursday, July 16 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Friday, July 24 by 5:00 P.M.
PRISTINE SHEET METAL FABRICATING FACILITY FEATURING: BAYKAL (2010) 3106 x 120 COMPACT CNC 4 axis hydraulic press brake with assortment of dies available; CHICAGO 50-75 hydraulic press brake; HACO (2003) 10’ x ¼” hydraulic shear; CINCINNATI 6’ x ¼” hydraulic shear; AMADA 22 ton CNC turret punch; OMES 40 ton punch with assorted tooling; BOSCHERT corner notcher; NISSAN 4200lb LPG forklift; NYMBUS sail boat; INGERSOLL RAND 25HP air compressor; LARGE OFFERING OF welders, saws, grinders, drill presses, adjustable cantilever racking, LARGE RAW SHEET METAL INVENTORY, shot blast cabinet, power and pneumatic hand tools, electric surplus equipment, office furniture and MORE!
- BAIKAL (07/2010) APHS 3106x120 COMPACT 120 ton CNC press brake with BAIKAL E4 CNC control, 10'x120 ton cap, 10" stroke, 13 HP, LAZER SAFETY light curtains, s/n 16643
- CHICAGO DREIS & KRUMP 810C 75 ton mechanical press brake with 10'x10GA cap, RETROFIT ROCKFORD SYSTEMS controls and safety enclosure, wear sensors, front operated power back gauge, s/n L-15940
- HACO (2003) TS3006 hydraulic shear with 1/4" x 10' cap, 39" front operated programmable back gauge, 15HP, full safety cage enclosure, s/n 67125
- CINCINNATI 1406 mechanical shear with 3/16" x 6' cap, up to date full safety cage enclosure, s/n n/a
- AMADA (1992) ARIES 224 CNC turret punch with AMADA N 03P CNC control, 22 TON cap, 48"x80" max sheet size, 3/16" max sheet thickness, 27" throat, 10 station turret, 10 HPM in 1" increments, auto sheet repositioning, ball assist table, pneumatic clamping, TRIAD safety enclosure, s/n 22400335
- OMES ILCI 10-SCF single station fabricator with .40" max sheet thickness cap, 40" throat, full complement of punches and dies, TRAVELMASTER DRO, s/n 11075
- BOSCHERT (1994) LB12 hydraulic corner notcher with max 3/8" cap, s/n 1995
- FMB (1999) PHOENIX precision manual metal cutting band saw, 60° miter capability, flex roller conveyor, s/n A01796
- RIDGID LR16012 metal cutting horizontal band saw with miter cutting capability s/n 948
- INGAR RT-618 conventional surface grinder with 6"x18" chuck, s/n n/a
- PROGRESS P-4-60 4" wet vertical belt sander with TORRIT dust collector, s/n 9765
- LINCOLN PRECISION TIG 225 digital TIG welder with cables and gun, LINCOLN chiller, s/n n/a
- ESAB MIGMASTER 251 portable MIG welder with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- (2) MILLER DIALARC DF AC/DC constant current welder with cables and gun, MILLER COOLMATE4 liquid chiller, s/n JF948906; JH204171
- MILLER DIALARC 250 AC/DC constant current welder with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- HOLDEN&HUNT #4 spot welder with 30 KVA cap, s/n n/a
- PRO-WELD (NESLON) CD-312 digital portable stud welder with cables, gun and accessories cart, s/n n/a
- ESAB (LIKE NEW) portable plasma cutting machine, s/n PJ-J546029
- NISSAN (2006) PL50 MPL02A25LV 4.000 lbs cap LPG forklift with 187" reach, 3 stage high visibility mast, side shift, outdoor pneumatic tires, approx 1400 hours, s/n PL02-9H2315
- VERMETTE 512A-LIFT manually operated material lift with 500 lbs cap, s/n n/a
- GRAMPIAN G26 sail boat with 26' LOA, 8'3" beam, 3' to 6' draft, fiberglass and aluminum construction, storage cradle, marine diesel, 2600 lbs ballast, s/n n/a
- INGERSOLL RAND SSR UP6-25-125 25 HP tank mounted combination rotary screw air compressor and air dryer, approx. 11062 hours, s/n PY0594U08163
- ALSO: BALDOR 8" double end bench grinder; BUFFALO #15 floor type drill press; KING 17" floor type drill press; LARGE quantity of power tools consisting of DEWALT and MAKITA angle grinders, heavy duty drills, saws; bar clamps; BESSEY clamps; 48" bench type manual rolls; POWER FIST pipe and tube bender; LARGE SELECTION OF RAW MATERIALS comprising full sheets of various grades STAINLESS STEEL, ALUMINUM and DIAMOND PLATE, off-cuts, mesh and half sheets; heavy duty engineered adjustable cantilever racking; strapping caddies with tools; sand blast cabinet with SOURCETECH cyclonic media recovery unit; single shaft pedestal buffer polisher; KENKO bench type punch press; LARGE QUANTITY of brake press DIES; office furniture, computers, business machines and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.