Surplus Assets of
Xtek, Inc.’s Midwest Service Center
Heavy Capacity Machine Tool Event
Thursday, February 25, 2016
10:30 AM EST
InspectionWednesday, February 24 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Friday, February 26 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Friday, March 11 by 5:00 P.M.
FEATURING: RAVENSBURG heavy capacity adjustable modular lathe with 104” swing, 80” 4-jaw chuck, adjustable tailstock, power saddle on 130” bed section etc.; O-M LTD TMS1-30/70 10’/24’ open side vertical boring mill with 10’ table diameter, 24’ swing, swivel vertical ram head, horizontal side head, adjustable rail, traveling column, etc.; O-M LTD (2002) OMEGA-50 CNC vertical boring mill with 36” 4-jaw chuck, auto tool changer, FANUC 18i-T CNC control etc.; KING 52” vertical turret lathe with adjustable rail, side head etc.; FEMCO (2002) BMC-110R2, 4.33” CNC table type horizontal boring mill travels; x-78.74”, y-70.9”, 56” x 63” b-axis rotary table, automatic tool changer, FANUC 18-M CNC control, GIDDINGS & LEWIS 70-D5-T, 5” table type horizontal boring mill with 74” x 158” table; GIDDINGS & LEWIS HYBORMILL 65-T-5 table type horizontal boring mill; GIDDINGS & LEWIS 70A-P-F4-T table type horizontal boring mill; (3) SCHENCK dynamic balancers up to 40,000 LB capacity; KR WILSON 400 ton horizontal hydraulic wheel press; BLANCHARD No18 rotary surface grinder with 42” chuck and segmented wheel; MORI SEIKI SL-303 CNC turning center with 60” centers; GILDEMEISTER CTX-500E CNC turning center with AUTOBAR 400 bar feeder, HEIDENHAIN CNC control, 45” centers etc.; MAZAK V-515/40 CNC vertical machining center; CINCINNATI MILACRON ARROW 500 CNC vertical machining center; LANDIS 16-20 threader; HEALD 273A universal I.D grinder; NORTON 10” x 120” cylindrical grinder; AMERICAN HOLE travelling column 5’ radial arm drill; LEBLOND heavy duty engine lathe with 20” 4-jaw chuck, 25” swing, 168” centers etc.; LEBLOND 20” x 60” engine lathe; AMERICAN PACEMAKER 16” x 78” engine lathe; MFG UNKNOWN 6’ x 10’ car bottom furnace with ALLEN BRADLEY PLC control; GOFF 28” tumble shot blast; MAGNAFLUX non-destructive testing unit; KASTO HBA-360 horizontal saw with bundling; INTERNATIONAL (2003) diesel dual axle flatbed truck; MACK 20’ flatbed truck; CALDWELL 10 ton spreader beam; MUBEA ironworker; (2) PLYMOVENT snorkel fume extractors; 150 ton shop press; (25+) LISTA TOOL CABINETS FULL WITH TOOLING; BRIDGEPORT vertical milling machines; HUGE QTY OF large floor plates, box tables, angle plates, steel set up tables, portage layout tables, heavy adjustable racking, lifting accessories, CAT 50 & 40 tool holders, large rotary tables, perishable tooling, machining equipment, factory support equipment, inspection equipment, storage trailers, yard scrap steel, rotary parts washer, useable raw material inventory, spare parts department, office furniture & equipment & MUCH MORE!
VERTICAL BORING MILLS
- O M LTD. TMS1 30/70 open side and traveling column vertical boring mill with 118” diameter table w/ 4-face plate type jaws, 276” maximum turning diameter, 112” maximum turning height, 71” column travel, 59” vertical ram travel, +/- 30 degree swivel ram, 24”horizontal travel side head, 79”cross rail vertical travel, 132,000 LB maximum table capacity, table speeds to 40 RPM, feeds .003 to 0.59 IPR, pendant controls, 60 HP, s/n MN 681392
- O M LTD. (1999) Omega 50 CNC Vertical Boring Mill with 36” 4-jaw chuck, 49.2” swing, 31.5” vertical travel of ram, 12 ATC, FANUC SERIES 18i-T CNC control, table speeds: 4-800 RPM, chip conveyor, 50 HP, s/n MT-1361A
- KING vertical turret lathe with side head, 52” 4-jaw table, 58” swing, 40” under the rail, 5 position vertical turret head, 32” travel, 40 HP, s/n Lot474 3438
HORIZONTAL BORING MILLS
- FEMCO (2002) BMC-110 R2, 4.33” CNC table type horizontal boring mill with FANUC 18-M CNC control, 62.99” x 56.69” B-Axis rotary table, travels: X-78.74”, Y-70.87”, W- 66.93”, Z-27.56”, 30 ATC, chip conveyor, s/n B720761
- GIDDINGS & LEWIS 70-D5-T , 5” table type horizontal boring mill with 74” x 158” table, 7.5-975 RPM, pendant control, 30 HP, 3-Axis DRO, travels: X-144”, Y-96”, W-80”, Z-36”, s/n 150-105-9-66
- GIDDINGS & LEWIS 65 T5, 5” table type horizontal boring mill with 60” x 98” table, #50 taper, travels: X-84”, Y-72”, W-80”, Z-36”, 25 HP, 7.5 to 975 RPM, pendant control, 3-Axis DRO, s/n 150-774
- GIDDINGS & LEWIS 70A-DP4-T, 4” table type horizontal boring mill with 36” x 72” table, travels: X-60”, Y-36”, W-60”, Z-30”, pendant control, #50 taper with draw bar, 3-Axis DRO, 10 to 1300 RPM spindle, 20 HP, s/n 150-818
CNC TURNING CENTERS
- MORI SEIKI (1999) SL-303BMC/1500 CNC turning & live milling center, MSG-501 CNC control, 22.44” swing, 64.45” centers, 12” hydraulic 3-jaw chuck, 10 station turret, 3.5” bar capacity, 40/30 HP, 3000 RPM, s/n 648
- GILDEMEISTER (1999) CTX-500E CNC turning & live milling center with 23.62” turning diameter, 41.9” turning length, 3.34” spindle bore, HEIDENHAIN CNC control, 12” 3-Jaw chuck, 12 station turret, 16-3600 RPM, tailstock, chip conveyor, AUTOBAR 400 bar feeder, s/n 01180000621
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
- MAZAK V-515/40 CNC vertical machining center with MAZATROL M32 B CNC control, 21.5” x 51” table, travels: X- 41”,Y-20”, Z-22”, 25 HP, 6000 RPM, 30 ATC, s/n 109845
- CINCINNATI CNC vertical machining center with 20” x 27.5” table, travels: X-20”, Y-20”, Z-20”, 21 ATC, 50 to 6000 RPM, #40 taper, s/n 7042 C0095 0423
- K.R WILSON 400 ton horizontal wheel press, s/n 10530-001
- SCHENCK balancer with (2) support rests, 125 lb. max. load per support,34” travel, s/n NA
- SCHENCK balancer with (2) support rests, 112” Travel
- SCHENCK balancer with (2) support rests, 20,000 lb. max. load per support, 224” travel, s/n NA
- RAVENSBURG component style adjustable length heavy duty engine lathe with 80” 4-jaw chuck, 104” swing, 2.7 to 135 RPM, steady rest, adjustable tailstock, 18’ carriage base, 12’ long bed, 80” longitudinal carriage travel on base, feeds: 0.04-2.9 IPM, t-slot floor plates, s/n 7577
- LEBLOND engine lathe with 25” swing, 168” centers, 20” 4-jaw chuck, taper attachment, 2-Axis DRO, s/n 3NFL 1147
- LEBLOND engine lathe with 21” x 68” capacity, 16” 4-Jaw Chuck, 12 to 350 RPM, threading, taper attachment, steady Rest, s/n NE-6193
- AMERICAN PACEMAKER engine lathe with 16” x 78” capacity, 25 to 1500 RPM, threading, 2 steady rests, s/n N/A
- BLANCHARD 18 rotary surface grinder with 42” chuck, 48” swing, 40 HP, s/n 11484
- NORTON 10X120 CTU cylindrical grinder with 10” swing, 120” centers, s/n 26325
- GALLMEYER & LIVINGSTON 55 surface grinder with 12” X 36” magnetic chuck, s/n S 55588
- HEALD 273A universal I.D grinder with 14” 4-Jaw Chuck, RED HEAD spindle, s/n G-2610
- LEBLOND tool & cutter grinder, 7.75” x 40” swiveling table, s/n NA
- INTERNATIONAL DURASTAR diesel flatbed truck with 25’ bed, 25,000 miles, VIN# 1HTMSAARX9H055491
- MACK MS 300P flatbed diesel truck with 20’ Bed, 260,000 miles, 6 speed transmission, VIN# VG6M118BZTB301884
MACHINE SHOP EQUIPMENT
- AMERICAN HOLE WIZARD 5’ travelling column radial arm drill, 20 to 1600 RPM, 200” longitudinal travel, 72” Wide x 276” t-slot floor plate, s/n 72603-5232
ALSO(2) PLYMOVENT snorkel fume extractors; 150 ton shop press; (25+) LISTA TOOL CABINETS FULL WITH TOOLING; BRIDGEPORT vertical milling machines; HUGE QTY OF large floor plates, box tables, angle plates, steel set up tables, portage layout tables, heavy adjustable racking, lifting accessories, CAT 50 & 40 tool holders, large rotary tables, perishable tooling, machining equipment, factory support equipment, inspection equipment, storage trailers, yard scrap steel, rotary parts washer, useable raw material inventory, spare parts department, office furniture & equipment & MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.