Former Assets of
Velan Inc. (2)
Final Sale of The Facility’s Remaining Assets
Thursday, August 6, 2020
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a date and time.
RemovalAll assets must be removed no later than Wednesday, August 26 by appointment only.
LocationAssets Located at 3 Facilities in Montreal, QC
FEATURING: PIETRO CARNAGHI ATF 14M, CNC twin pallet vertical turning and live milling center w/ (2) 55” diameter pallets; TOS SUS63, engine lathe; (2) VPC powered rotary tables; IRCO 1K6X6 tilt & rotate welding positioner; PANDJIRIS 30-6 48, tilt & rotate welding positioner; LAPMAST 36, rotary lapping machine; AMERICAN T-5-24, 5 ton hydraulic broach; CANABLAST (2012) M1848, shot blast cabinet; IRCO TTC 12X12, welding positioner; MILLER & LINCOLN welders, (100+) CAT 50 tool holders & MORE!
THE EXCLUSIVE RIGGER FOR THIS SALE IS:
Ex Trans Cargo Inc.
Direct Line: 1.514.894.5644
CNC VERTICAL BORING AND LIVE MILLING CENTERS
- PIETRO CARNAGHI (1996) ATF 14 TM CNC twin-pallet vertical turning and live milling center with SIEMENS SIMUMERIK 840C CNC control, 55” diameter pallets, 63” maximum machining diameter, 59” maximum machining height, 65.9” maximum distance table to cross rail, travels X-152.70”, Z-49.20”, 28” cross rail vertical travel, 12 station head changer with (5) turning heads, (2) right-angled CAPTO milling heads, (1) CAT50 straight milling head, (1) CAT50 right angled milling head and (1) RENISHAW MP3 touch probe, 40 station ATC with (30) CAT50 and (10) CAPTO VDO stations, speeds to 350 RPM in (2) ranges with 80 HP main drive motor, 3,000 RPM maximum milling speed with 40 HP milling drive motor, coolant, chip conveyor, 460V/3PH/60HZ, s/n: 96471 (Asset # 15203)
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- TOS SUS63 engine lathe with 28” swing, 85” between centers, 19.5” 3-jaw chuck, speeds to 1,120 RPM, 2.5” spindle bore, IN/MM threading, HEIDENHEIN 2-axis DRO, coolant, steady rest, spare chuck, 600V/3PH/60HZ, s/n: 0450052 (Asset # 11212)
- EUMEGA (2001) MDV4 vertical turret milling machine with 10”x50” table, speeds to 4,200 RPM infinitely variable, ACCURITE DRO, power draw bar, power table, coolant, 575V/3PH/50-60HZ, s/n: 3835 (Asset # 18113)
- PANDJIRIS 30-6 48 tilt and rotating positioner with 3000 LBS capacity, S/N 18309X04-38
- PANDJIRIS 8X8 motorized manip welding manipulator, S/N 400 9064
- IRCO 1K6X6 tilt and rotating positioner with 1,000 LBS capacity S/N 0749
- IRCO TTC 12X12 rotary welding positioner, S/N 3012
- MILLER SYNCROWAVE 351 digital TIG welder, S/N KG095878
- MILLER AXCESS 450 auto MIG digital welder, S/N N/A
- CANABLAST (2012) M1848 shot blast cabinet with media recovery, S/N 1108
- AMERICAN T-5-24 hydraulic broaching machine with 5 TON capcity, S/N 5435
- LAPMASTER 36 horizontal lapping machine with 36” capacity, S/N N/A
- LAPMASTER 48 horizontal lapping machine with 48” capacity, S/N 45048
- (100+) CAT 50 tool holders, 25x25 pallets & MORE!
AUCTION CONDUCTED BY CORPORATE ASSETS INC. PROUDLY IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.