Turning Point CNC Inc.
Precision CNC Turning Facility
Tuesday, October 24, 2017
1:00 PM EDT
Tuesday, October 24 from 9:00 A.M. to start of auction.
Small items: Wednesday, October 25 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Tuesday, October 31 by 5:00 P.M.
A brief summary of assets are as follows: MATSUURA MC-1000VG, CNC vertical machining center; MATSUURA MC-800VF, CNC vertical machining center; YAM CNC vertical machining center; MATSUURA MC-600, CNC vertical machining center; HARDINGE geared head precision tool room lathe; EAGLE Swiss-type CNC turning center; (2) MATSUURA CNC horizontal machining centers; WASINO LJ-102M, CNC turning center; WASINO LJ-10, CNC turning center; WASINO LJ-62M, CNC turning center; MIYANO CNC turning center; GIDDINGS & LEWIS CORDAX DISCOVERY CMM; LARGE OFFERING OF machine tool accessories, 5th axis trunnion table, precision tooling, CAT 40 & 50 tool holders, air compressors, inspection equipment & MORE!
CNC LIVE MILLING AND TURNING CENTERS
- WASINO LJ-102M CNC turning and milling center with FANUC SYSTEM 10T CNC control, 9.84" max turning diameter, 39.37" max turning length, 10" 3-jaw hydraulic chuck, spindle speeds to 3500 RPM, milling speeds to 3000 RPM, 12 station turret, live milling, hydraulic tailstock, coolant, chip tray, s/n 314
- WASINO LJ-63M CNC turning and milling center with FANUC SYSTEM 10T CNC control, 9.84" max turning diameter, 24.41" max turning length, 10" 3-jaw hydraulic chuck, spindle speeds to 3500 RPM, milling speeds to 3000 RPM, 12 station turret, C-axis, live milling, hydraulic tailstock, coolant, chip tray, s/n 310
- WASINO LJ-62M CNC turning and milling center with FANUC SYSTEM 10T CNC control, 9.84" max turning diameter, 24.41" max turning length, 10" 3-jaw hydraulic chuck, spindle speeds to 3500 RPM, milling speeds to 3000 RPM, 12 station turret, live milling, hydraulic tailstock, coolant, chip tray, s/n 368
- WASINO LJ-10 CNC turning center with FANUC O-T CNC control, 9.84" max turning diameter, 39.37" max turning length, 10" 3-jaw hydraulic chuck, spindle speeds to 3500 RPM, 12 station turret, hydraulic tailstock, coolant, chip tray, s/n 959
- MIYANO JNC-60 CNC turning center with FANUC O-T CNC control, 9.75" max turning diameter, 18.25" max turning length, 10" 3-jaw hydraulic chuck, spindle speeds to 3000 RPM, 8 station turret, hydraulic tailstock, coolant, chip tray, s/n JN600638
- YANG EAGLE 12 gang type CNC lathe with FANUC O-TD CNC control, 12.99" swing over bed, 5.35" swing over slide, travels X-9.05" Z-9.05", speeds to 3000 RPM, collet chuck, spare KITAGAWA 6" 3-jaw hydraulic chuck, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
- MATSUURA MC-800 VF CNC 5 axis vertical machining center with FANUC SERIES 15M CNC control, 45" x 16" table, travels X-31.5", Y-17.30", Z-19", speeds to 8000 RPM, 15 HP, BT40, 30 station ATC, high pressure coolant through spindle, chip tray, TSUDAKOMA TRNC CNC 4th&5th axis tilt & rotate table (may be sold separately) s/n 940310687
- MATSUURA RA-4G twin pallet CNC vertical machining center with YASNAC SYSTEM I80 CNC control, 39.25" x 19.25" pallets, travels X-40.15", Y-21.65", Z-20.08", speeds to 8000 RPM, 26 HP, BT50, 30 station ATC, coolant through spindle, chip conveyor, s/n 980713426
- MATSUURA MC-600 V CNC vertical machining center with YASNAC SYSTEM MX3 CNC control, 34.5" x 15.75" table, travels X-23.62", Y-16.14", Z-18.50", speeds to 7000 RPM, 20 HP, 40 taper, 20 station ATC, coolant, chip trays, s/n 880706858
- YANG MV-3A CNC vertical machining center with FANUC SERIES O-M CNC control, 35.40" x 20.70" table, travels X-30", Y-17.70", Z-19.70", speeds to 6000 RPM, 10 HP, 40 taper, 20 station ATC, coolant, chip trays, s/n N00202
- CLAUSING KONDIA KV CNC vertical turret milling machine with DYNAPATH DELTA 10 CNC control, 42" x 11.75" table, speeds to 4000 rpm infinitely variable, power draw bar, 40 taper, coolant, s/n T-78
CNC HORIZONTAL MACHINING CENTERS
- MATSUURA MC-600H-45 twin pallet CNC horizontal machining center with FANUC SYSTEM 6M CNC control, 16.5"x16.5" pallets, travels X-23.60", Y-17.70", Z-18.90", speeds to 6000 RPM, 15 HP, 40 taper, 50 station ATC, .001 degree indexing, coolant, chip auger, s/n 83022447
- MATSUURA MC-600H-45 twin pallet CNC horizontal machining center with FANUC SYSTEM 11M CNC control, 17.5"x17.5" pallets, travels X-23.60", Y-17.70", Z-18.90", speeds to 6000 RPM, 15 HP, 40 taper, 50 station ATC, .001 degree indexing, coolant through spindle, chip auger, s/n 870606203
COORDINATE MEASURING MACHINE
- GIDDINGS & LEWIS D12 bridge type coordinate measuring machine with NIKON METROLOGY (upgraded 2011) CMM-MANAGER V 3.0 software and dongle, RENISHAW MIP touch probe, 37.75"x21.75" drilled and tapped steel table, 28" between housings, 22" max height under the bridge, s/n P-1042-0998
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- HARDINGE HLV-H precision tool room lathe with 11" swing, 18" distance between centers, speeds to 3000 RPM infinitely variable, power saddle, 5" 3-jaw chuck, HEIDENHAIN 2 axis DRO, in/mm threading, coolant, complement of chucks, collets and tooling, s/n HLV-H-5617-L
- HARIG SUPER 612 conventional surface grinder with 6"x12" magnetic chuck, s/n n/a
- MAKINO C-40 precision tool and cutter grinder, s/n E53-8018
- DOALL VS612-1 conventional surface grinder with 6"x12" magnetic chuck, s/n 355-80617
- DAREX SP2500 precision tool and cutter grinder, s/n 250871A
- BALDOR 500 double end pedestal tool grinder, s/n F380
- RTC RTC-690 floor type combination 6" belt, 9" disc sander, s/n 0885522
- BAXTER VERTICUT 10" roll in vertical band saw, s/n n/a
- GRANITE 10" roll in vertical band saw, s/n n/a
- RIDGID 802 portable pipe and bolt power threading machine with 1/8"-2" pipe treading capacity, 1/4"-2" bolt threading capacity, automatic 4-jaw front chuck, automatic 3-jaw rear chuck, positive locking 5 flute reamer, parting cutter, s/n 815833
- ACCU-FINISH SERIES II diamond wheel tool and cutter sharpener, s/n AB98199
- INGERSOLL RAND SSR-EP5 5 HP screw type air compressor, s/n A01426U93298
- LEROY 25 HP tank mounted piston type air compressor, s/n n/a
- ALASKA TOPRING ADE1X refrigerated air dryer, s/n 955
- TOYOTA 42-3FGC15 LPG forklift with 2400 lbs capacity, 185" reach, 3-stage high visibility mast, side shift, cushion tires, s/n 15961
LARGE SELECTION OF QUALITY BRAND NAME MACHINE TOOL ACCESSORIES consisting of (10+) machine vises up to 10", CHICK precision aluminum vises, dividing heads, indexing rotary tables, T-slot angle plates , (6+) 3-jaw and 4-jaw lathe chucks up to 24" diameter; large quantity of chuck jaws; HUGE QUANTITY OF CNC TOOL HOLDERS consisting of CAT & BT holders in both 40 and 50 taper selection comprising tapping heads, precision micro-bores, milling and facing tools, live milling holders, BRAND NAME PERISHABLE TOOLING, carbide insert boring bars, fly cutters and milling heads, SANDVIK KOROMAT carbide inserts; COMPLETE Q.A. and INSPECTION DEPARTMENT featuring MITUTOYO, STARRET and FOWLER gauges, micrometers, verniers, bore gauges and indicators; spare parts; rolling shop carts; office furniture; computers, business machines and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
- UPCOMING AUCTIONS
- Contitech Canada Inc. • Tuesday, October 19
- Vale - Sudbury #6 • Wednesday, November 3
- Diamond F.C. Inc. • Thursday, November 4
- Engine-Tech • Tuesday, November 16
- Multiplex Manufacturing • Wednesday, November 17
- AlliedOne Industrial Inc. • Thursday, November 18
- AGS Automotive • Thursday, November 25
- Unique Opportunity • Wednesday, December 29
- Major Machining & Fabricating Facility • Thursday, December 30