TNT Tools Inc.
Late Model Precision CNC Tool & Cutter Grinding Facility
Wednesday, June 26, 2019
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Tuesday, June 25 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Thursday, June 27 by 5:00 P.M.
All remaining items must be removed by appointment no later than Friday, July 12 by 5:00 P.M. Contact 416.962.9600 to make an appointment.
LocationTNT Tools Inc.
4478 Chesswood Drive, Unit 11 & 12, North York, Ontario, Canada, M3J 2C3
THE EXCLUSIVE RIGGER FOR THIS SALE IS:
CANADIAN INDUSTRIAL SERVICES
CONTACT: MIKE MCCRACKEN - MIKE@TEAMCIS.CA
FEATURING: WALTER (DELIVERED NEW IN 2016) HELITRONIC POWER FS, 5-axis CNC tool & cutter grinder w/ FANUC 31i-Model B5 CNC control (LOW HOURS); WALTER (DELIVERED NEW IN 2015) HELITRONIC ESSENTIAL FS, 5-axis CNC tool and cutter grinder w/ FANUC 31i-Model B5 CNC control (LOW HOURS); WALTER HELITRONIC (DELIVERED NEW IN 2006) HELITRONIC POWER, 5-axis CNC tool & cutter grinder w/ HMC 600 CNC control; WALTER (2001) HELITRONIC POWER R, 5-axis CNC tool & cutter grinder w/ HMC 500 CNC control; OFFERING OF NEW & SPARE WALTER tool and cutter grinding heads, spindles & wheels etc.; WALTER (PURCHASED NEW IN 2014) HELICHECK BASIC 2, high precision measuring system (LIKE NEW CONDITION); ZOLLER SMILE 420, high precision tool pre-setter; ZOLLER POM SKD60, compact universal tool inspection machine; MITUTOYO PH14LS, optical comparator w/ QUADRA CHECK; COBALT laser engraving system; SUPERTEC (10/04) GP20P50CNC, high precision CNC cylindrical grinder; JACKMILL JMC-650H, precision cylindrical grinder; (2) TRU-TECH (115K USD NEW EACH IN 2003) TT-8500 , 3-axis CNC high precision surface grinders w/ CNC fixtures and safety enclosures; (2) KIKINDA 11” x 33” precision hydraulic surface grinders w/ incremental down feed; JAKOBSEN 6” x 12” hydraulic surface grinder; BAXTER (2006) 360 HDP, horizontal band saw; (2) TRAK DPMV3, CNC vertical milling machines w/ power drawbars; KIRA CNC vertical machining center; ACRATURN (1998) CS20”GC, 22” x 60” gap bed engine lathe; STANDARD MODERN 14” x 30” engine lathe; DECKEL (95K USD NEW IN 2000) S11 SPEED, high precision tool & cutter grinder w/ video inspection system; (4) CINCINNATI tool & cutter grinders; (2) COLONIAL BROACH, horizontal broaching machines; FIRST LC185VS, 5HP vertical milling machine; (3) horizontal milling machines; CLARK 5000lb outdoor LPG forklift; KAESER AS20T, rotary screw air compressor; ATLANTIC 1500, air compressor; LARGE OFFERING OF precision tool manufacturing accessories, inspection equipment, LISTA cabinets, perishable tooling, general factory support equipment, office furniture & MORE!
HIGH PRECISION CNC GRINDERS
- WALTER (2016) HELITRONIC POWER high precision 5-axis universal CNC grinder with FANUC SERIES 31I-MODEL B5 CNC control, 0.11"-12.59" work piece diameter range, 13.77" max work piece length, 110 lbs max work piece weight, travels X-18.11", Y-12.59", Z-25.98", C- +/-200 deg, A-infinite, high pressure coolant, KIDDE C02 fire suppression system, double ended spindle with 8" max. wheel diameter, probing and measuring system, 400v/3ph/50-60hz, s/n 2064-7031 FS
- WALTER (2014) HELITRONIC ESSENTIAL high precision 5-axis universal CNC grinder with FANUC SERIES 31i-MODEL B5 CNC control, 0.03"-3.93" work piece diameter range, 10.03" max work piece length, 66 lbs max work piece weight, travels X-12.99", Y-7.87", Z-18.50", C- +/-200 deg, A-infinite, high pressure coolant, KIDDE C02 fire suppression system, double ended spindle with 5.90" max. wheel diameter, probing and measuring system, 400v/3ph/60hz, s/n 2066-5057 FS
- WALTER (2005) HELITRONIC POWER high precision 6-axis universal CNC grinder with WALTER HMC 600 CNC control, 0.11"-12.59" work piece diameter range, 13.77" max work piece length, 110 lbs max work piece weight, travels X-18.11", Y-12.59", Z-25.98", C- +/-200 deg, A-infinite, auto loader, EBBCO high pressure coolant, KIDDE C02 fire suppression system, double ended spindle with 8" max. wheel diameter, probing and measuring system, 400v/3ph/60hz, s/n 643543
- WALTER (2001) HELITRONIC R high precision 5-axis universal CNC grinder with WALTER HMC 500 CNC control, 12.59" max work piece diameter, 13.77" max work piece length, 110 lbs max work piece weight, travels X-19.29", Y-12.59", Z-25.98", C- +/-200 deg, A-infinite, high pressure coolant, filtration, KIDDE C02 fire suppression system, double ended spindle with 5.90" max. wheel diameter, 460v/3ph/60hz, probing and measuring system, s/n 643093
- SUPERTEC (2004) G20P50CNC CNC cylindrical grinder with FANUC SERIES Oi-TB CNC control, 8" swing, 20" centers, 14"x5"x1.50" wheel with speeds to 1620rpm, 90 deg head swivel, 6" head in feed travel in 0.0001" increments, coolant, filtration, 220v/3ph/60hz, s/n GG04026
- TRUTECH (PURCHASED NEW IN 2002 $110K USD) TT-9500 3-AXIS CNC precision grinder with TRU DELTA V4.6.8 CNC control, TRU TECH TT5000 CNC grinding attachment with through feed, in feed and plunge grinding capability, 6" wheel, 3hp with spindle drive speeds to 3450rpm, coolant, filtration, MISTBUSTER mist extractor, 230-460v/3ph/60hz, s/n 10137
- TRUTECH (PURCHASED NEW IN 2002 $110K USD) TT-8500 3-AXIS CNC precision grinder with TRU DELTA V4.6.8 CNC control, TRU TECH TT5000 CNC grinding attachment with through feed, in feed and plunge grinding capability,, 6" wheel, 3hp spindle drive with speeds to 3450rpm, coolant, filtration, 230-460v/3ph/60hz, s/n 10245C
INSPECTION & Q.A. EQUIPMENT
- WALTER (PURCHASED NEW IN 2013 $80K USD) HELICHECK BASIC 2 CNC high precision tool measuring system with WALTER EASYCHECK v126.96.36.199 CNC control and data acquisition software, 12.59" diameter x 16.53" L measuring envelope, travels Y-18.11", Z-12.79", A-360 deg, 55lbs maximum work piece weight, 120V/1ph/50/60hz, s/n 2080-6130
- ZOLLER (PURCHASED NEW IN 2017 $30K USD) SMILE 420 high precision digital tool pre-setter with ZOLLER PILOT 3.0 control and data acquisition computer, 16.53" diameter x 16.53" L measuring envelope, 100-127v/1ph/50-60hz, s/n SMILE420X-00446
- ZOLLER (PURCHASED NEW IN 2017 $30K USD) POMSKPGO high precision hone edge measuring system with 14.75"x16" drilled and tapped aluminum table, ZOLLER FLM CENTERBALL 48F tool clamping fixture, ZOLLER SKPLITE edge honing measuring sensor with 0.005mm measurable honing and 0.020mm radius gauge, DELL LATITUDE E6540 CORE i7 ZOLLER PILOT 3.0 control and data acquisition laptop computer, 100-127v/1ph/50-60hz, s/n PMSKP-00124
- MITUTOYO PH-14LS optical comparator with 14" screen, MITUTOYO QUADRACHECK 200 2-axis smart DRO, 120v/1ph/50-60hz, s/n 010285
- O.C. WHITE PRO ZOOM PZ-6.5 bench type binocular inspection microscope, s/n n/a
CNC LASER ENGRAVER
- LASERMARK (2014) COBALT-E-10PF digital laser engraver with LASERMARK 2.7 windows based control, 1" max. work piece diameter, 8" focal length, 100v/1ph/50-60hz, s/n 6198
CNC VERTICAL MILLING MACHINES
- KIRA AK6-C8 CNC vertical machining center with FANUC system 10M CNC control, 16"x35" table, CAT40 taper, 21 station ATC, coolant, chip trays, s/n 5J6052
- SOUTHWESTERN (2004) TRAK DPMV3 CNC milling machine with PROTO TRAK VM CNC control, 10"X50" table, travels?, speeds to?, 5hp spindle drive, ISO 40 taper, coolant, power draw bar, HYBCO 2100-SB standalone variable speed relief grinder, 220v/3ph/ 60hz, s/n 044BJ13156
- SOUTHWESTERN (2000) TRAK DPM CNC milling machine with TRAK A.G.E 3 CNC control, 10"X50" table, travels, speeds to 4200rpm, 3hp spindle drive, ISO 40 taper, coolant, power draw bar, HYBCO 2100-SB standalone variable speed relief grinder, 220v/3ph/ 60hz, s/n 00-5195
- KIKINDA UREA1000 hydraulic surface grinder with 59"x12" table, 40"x12" electro-magnetic chuck, 12" wheel, incremental down-feed wheel dresser, coolant, 220v/3ph/60hz, s/n 7569
- KIKINDA URB-1000A hydraulic surface grinder with 59"x12" table, 40"x12" electro-magnetic chuck, 12" wheel, incremental down-feed wheel dresser, coolant, 220v/3ph/60hz, s/n 7511
- JACKMILL JMC-650H conventional cylindrical grinder with 12" swing, 25/50" centers, coolant, filtration, 220-440v/3ph/50-60hz s/n JM-20094
- CINCINNATI B3-22 high speed universal grinder with 5.25"x39" swivel table with +/- 90 deg. range, ECLIPSE 8"x24" tilting magnetic chuck with 45 deg. range, speeds to 18,000 rpm 440v/3ph/50hz, s/n ck7002-8
- JAKOBSEN 618 hydraulic surface grinder with ECLIPSE 6"x18" magnetic chuck, 8" wheel, incremental down-feed, 220v/3ph/60hz, s/n n/a
- DECKEL (2000) S11 SPEED high precision tool and cutter grinder with 2,000 12,000 rpm, 220-480v/3ph/50-60hz, RSF ELECTRONIK 2-axis DRO, RSF ELECTRONIK MSA 654 inspection camera with SONY 13" CRT monitor, spare spindles and accessories, s/n 2147
- (2) CINCINNATI BERTRAM No 2 conventional, heavy duty floor type tool and cutter grinders with 5.25"x36" swivel table with +/- 90 deg. range, 2.75" capacity, 575v/3ph/50-60hz, s/n 12642; 1D2T1K-973
- VIHL PEDERSEN USL conventional, heavy duty floor type tool and cutter grinder with 5.50"x36" swivel table with +/- 90 deg. range, 2.75" capacity, 575v/3ph/50-60hz, s/n 102575
UNIVERSAL BROACH SHARPENERS
- COLONIAL BROACH CO universal broach sharpener, 80.25" centers, EX-CELL-O 1hp spindle with speeds to 3500rpm, 6" max. wheel diameter, ALLEN-BRADLEY variable frequency drive, 220-440v/3ph/60hz, s/n n/a
- HUDSON LAPOINTE universal broach sharpener with 60" centers, ELECTROMATIC 4"x30" electromagnetic chuck, PARKER CT 1hp spindle with speeds to 3400rpm, FAGOR 2-axis DRO digital readout, 230-480v/3ph/60hz, s/n 52031
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- FIRST LC-185VS vertical turret milling machine with 10"x50" table, speeds to 4500rpm, 3hp spindle drive, R8 collets, coolant, HEIDENHAIN 2-axis DRO, 10" OEM riser, 575v/3ph/50-60hz, s/n 70803181
- CML 134-0GHE gap bed engine lathe with 13" swing over bed, 17" swing in the gap, 38.5" between centers, 1.25" spindle bore, 8" 3-jaw chuck, speeds to 2000rpm, in/mm threading, coolant, taper attachment, steady and follow rests 575v/3ph/60hz, s/n 085-04-0216
- CBT (1998) CS20GC gap bed engine lathe with 22" swing over bed, 30" swing in the gap, 80" between centers, 4.5" spindle bore, 12" 3-jaw chuck, speeds to 1600rpm, in/mm threading, coolant, taper attachment, FAGOR 2-axis DRO, steady and follow rests, 575v/3ph/60hz, s/n 9754
- (2) TOS FA4U horizontal milling machine with 12.5"x62" table, speeds to 1400rpm, 575v/3ph/50hz, s/n 38407, s/n 38505
- ALATNI FA 3AU universal milling machine with 12"x54" table, speeds to 2000rpm, 575v/3ph/50hz, s/n 2408
- BAXTER (2006) 360 HDP horizontal band saw 12"x24" cap. hydraulic vice, coolant, 575v, s/n 5661
- KAESER AS 20T screw-type air compressor with 20hp, 125 psi, 92 cfm, 575v/3ph/60hz, s/n 1004
- EL GRECKO SERIES 1500 15 hp, 3 stage tank mounted piston-type air compressor, 575v/3ph/50-60hz s/n 797065004
- NORTHCOTT-MORRIS JNI300DC floor type dust collector with 3hp cap. 575v/3ph/60hz, s/n 3117
- TRINCO DRY BLAST 36 sandblast cabinet with cyclonic media recovery, 110v/1ph/60hz, s/n 7079-3
- TRANSOR 3790-HELPER portable coolant filtration system with 1 micron capacity, 25 gpm clean oil flow, 265 gal total oil capacity, 220v/3ph/60hz, s/n 20021114
- CLARK G500-50 lpg forklift with 5000 lb cap., 106" max. vertical reach, 2 stage mast, cushion tires, approx. 7400 hrs on meter (recorded at time of listing), s/n 355-39-1160
ALSO:LARGE SELECTION OF DIAMOND GRINDING WHEELS, (10+) LISTA tool cabinets with contents, CNC and conventional tool holders, DELTA floor type drill press, REAGAL 700lb cap. die lift cart., DAKE arbor press, belt sanders, grinders, tool post grinders, large quantity of perishable tooling consisting of; face mills, end mills, drills, taps, and reamers. Selection of machine tool accessories comprising of; machining vises, indexing rotary tables, dividing heads, and swivel vises. Inspection equipment consisting of; ID and OD micrometers, calipers, verniers and height gauges. Office furniture, computers, business machines, and MUCH MORE!
AUCTION CONDUCTED BY CORPORATE ASSETS INC. PROUDLY IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.