Windoworld Industries Inc.
Late Model Window & Door Manufacturing Equipment
Wednesday, December 11, 2019
10:30 AM EST
InspectionTuesday, December 10 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Thursday, December 12 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Friday, December 20 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationWindoworld Industries Inc.
1200 Stellar Drive, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada, L3Y 7B9
FEATURING: STURTZ (2008) CNC automated PVC welding and cleaning line; THORWESTERN (2008) PBZ-3 CNC profile machining center; ELUMATEC (VERY LATE) dual traveling head programmable saw; STURTZ (2003) SE-4AS-TC CNC corner cleaner; (2) ACTUAL ANLANGEN A 312 S 90 twin head 90 degree corner welders; ELUMATEC AKS432 portable corner welder; ELUMATEC (2001) TV-873 transom cleaner; FRAESER WECHSEL floor type multi point drill; UNITED SB (LATE MODEL) 24.5'L x 10'H x 14'W cross draft spray and finishing booth; HUGE SELECTION OF ALUPLAST & REHAU RAW MATERIALS INVENTORY consisting of REHAU SYSTEM 4500 Tilt & turn window profiles, REHAU POLYTEC 50 Curtain wall profiles, ALUPLAST IDEAL 4000 profiles, ALUPLAST ENERGETO IDEAL 4000 profiles; selection of hand tools, power tools and assembly tools; clamping and assembly tables; LARGE QTY of SEALED UNIT GLASS PANELS in various dimensions, (40+) rolling material work carts; HUGE WINDOW AND DOOR HARDWARE INVENTORY consisting of hinges, handles, opening and closing mechanisms, screws, track fastening systems, nuts, bolts and fastening hardware; factory equipment & MORE!
CNC PVC PROFILE WELDERS AND SEAM CLEANERS
- STURTZ (2008) CNC automated PVC welding and cleaning line consisting of STURTZ (2008) 2MC CNC corner cleaner with WINDOWS PC based JETVIEWSOFT V22.214.171.1241 CNC control, 2 axis control, 400v/3ph/60hz, s/n 166941; STURTZ (2007) WST-30 robotic arm/manipulator, s/n 151433; STURTZ (2008) SE-4HSM-30/26-COMPACT+ CNC four point profile welding machine with WINDOWS PC based JETVIEWSOFT V1.5.0 CNC control, s/n 159689; STURTZ approx. 150"x450" fixed table with bristle brush assist, safety cage, controls and integration, s/n n/a
- STURTZ (2003) SE-4AS-TC CNC corner cleaner with PC based CNC control, 48"x65" table with bristle brush assist, (2) 34"x87" side support tables with bristle brush assist, 400v/3ph/50hz, s/n 96015
CNC PVC PROFILE MACHINING CENTER
- THORWESTERN (2008) PBZ-3 CNC profile machining center with WINDOWS PC based AR010 touch screen CNC control, 5.90"x5.90"x255.90" max profile machining capacity, (2) 72"x96" infeed/outfeed conveyors, (8) tool stations, POWASERT ADS-UF automatic screw & hardware feeder, pneumatic clamping, handheld barcode scanner, safety guards, integration, 400v/3ph/50hz, s/n 227-L
CONVENTIONAL PVC PROFILE PROCESSING EQUIPMENT
- (2) ACTUAL ANLANGEN A 312 S 90 twin head 90 degree corner welders with ACTUAL AC 6700 digital microprocessor control, 5.11" max profile width capacity, 1.37" min profile height capacity, 5.90" max profile height standard, 12.60" to 100" welding capacity, 220v/3ph/60hz, s/n M15-4274; n/a
- ELUMATEC AKS432 portable corner welder with 572 deg F max temp, 15-90 degree adjustable corner welding capacity, pneumatic clamping, 220v/1ph/50hz, s/n 243
- ELUMATEC 180/WP-3RU single head corner cleaner with 3,400 RPM, 230v/3ph/60HZ, s/n 2009
- ELUMATEC (2001) TV-873 transom cleaner with JETTER DIGITAL control, 400v/3ph/50HZ, s/n 005
- URBAN DS2100 screwing machine, s/n 1334
- FRAESER WECHSEL floor type multi point drill with (2) top side heads with 5" stroke, (1) bottom head with 5" stroke, s/n n/a
- ELU 101 twin head notching saw with pneumatic clamping, 600v/3ph/50hz, s/n 91060
- TIMESAVER PRO II PORT-O-BENDER portable 10' sheet metal brake, s/n 2202
- ELUMATEC GLS 192 up acting cut off saw with SCHIRMER P10-L 10' digital gauge, pneumatic clamping, 240v/3ph/60hz, s/n 1920020894
- UNITED SB 24.5'L x 10'H x 14'W cross draft spray and finishing booth with RAYMAR INDUSTRIAL SAB18SN direct fired air make up unit with 40-90 degree F adjustable temperature, digital microprocessor control, 9'H x 9'W main door with view windows, 32"x84" side man door, 30" - 3hp exhaust fan, (8) 4'x2' light fixtures, KREMLIN REXSON 15-C25 pneumatic paint pump with 0.85 oz capacity, s/n n/a
RAW MATERIALS INVENTORYHUGE SELECTION OF ALUPLAST & REHAU RAW MATERIALS INVENTORY consisting of REHAU SYSTEM 4500 Tilt & turn window profiles, REHAU POLYTEC 50 Curtain wall profiles, ALUPLAST IDEAL 4000 profiles, ALUPLAST ENERGETO IDEAL 4000 profiles; selection of hand tools, power tools and assembly tools; clamping and assembly tables; LARGE QTY of SEALED UNIT GLASS PANELS in various dimensions, (40+) rolling material work carts; HUGE WINDOW AND DOOR HARDWARE INVENTORY consisting of hinges, handles, opening and closing mechanisms, screws, track fastening systems, nuts, bolts and fastening hardware; factory equipment and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.