Steel Centres Machinery & Services Ltd.
Complete Machining Facility Closure
Tuesday, February 11, 2020
10:30 AM EST
Monday, February 10 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
All items must be removed by Wednesday, February 26 by 5:00 P.M.
FEATURING: SWL (LATE) 10t x 30’ single girder bridge crane; CRS (LATE) 5 ton x 30’ single girder bridge crane; Travelling Column floor type horizontal boring mill w/ 9’ x 15’ t-slot table, 4” spindle, 50 taper etc.; VWF table type horizontal boring mill w/ 60” x 80” t-slot table, facing head etc.; FORTWORTH VBM-4, bed type vertical milling machine; MAS VR6A, radial arm drill; COSEN horizontal saw; KASTO horizontal saw; IMPERIAL 30” x 120” big bore gap bed engine lathe; HWACHEON 24” x 72” engine lathe; CHIEN YEH 16” x 60” engine lathe; PROSTAR vertical milling machine; TOYOTA 25, LPG forklift w/ sideshift; STRONGARM H.D hydraulic shop press; CHEVROLET (2010) SILVERADO pick-up truck; DODGE RAM 2500 pick-up truck; LARGE ASSORTMENT OF cantilever material storage racks, raw material inventory, welding and fabricating equipment, general machining equipment, machine tool accessories, general factory support equipment & MORE!
THE EXCLUSIVE RIGGER FOR THIS SALE IS:
Canadian Industrial Services
Phone: 905.372.8333 | Cell: 905.376.0233
email@example.com | www.teamcis.ca
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- PLAUERT-WETZEL VWF 4.9" floor-type horizontal boring mill with 4.9" spindle, travels 137" longitudinal, 55" vertical, 19.68" cross, 50" spindle travel, speeds to 1000rpm, HEIDENHAIN 4-axis DRO, push button pendant control, #50 spindle taper, 63"x94.5" powered in-feed rotary table (may be sold separately), 440v/3ph/60hz, s/n: n/a
- JUARISTI MDR-110 CM 4.25" floor-type horizontal boring mill with 4.25" spindle, travels approx. 160" longitudinal, 70" vertical, 24" cross, 30" spindle travel, speeds to 1000rpm, HEIDENHAIN 4-axis DRO, push button pendant control, #50 spindle taper, universal right-angle head, (2) 49"x177"x14" floor plates, 69"x69"x14" floor plate (floor plates may be sold separately), 575v/3ph/60hz, s/n: 0505
- MAS VR6A 7’-way type radial arm drill with pre-select, speeds to 2000rpm, 30"x39"x20" t-slot box table, coolant, 575v/3ph/50hz, s/n: 1624
- FORTWORTH VBM-4V vertical milling machine with 17.5"x75" t-slot table, speeds to 1500rpm, push button control with all direction power-feed, power draw bar, #50 taper spindle, HEIDENHAIN 3-axis DRO, 575v/3ph/60hz, s/n: 4v201
- PROSTAR MM vertical turret milling machine with 9"x49" table, speeds to 4200rpm infinitely variable, power table feed, DITRON 2-axis DRO, coolant, 575v/3ph/60hz, s/n: mm-1050
- SIRCO PA-36 gap bed engine lathe with 40" swing over bed, 52" swing in the gap, 150" between centers, 5.5" spindle bore, 24" 4-jaw chuck, speeds to 500rpm, in/mm threading, coolant, steady rest, follow rest, taper attachment, s/n: 0087
- HWACHEON HL-580X2000G gap bed engine lathe with 26" swing over bed, 32" swing in the gap, 78.74" between centers, 3" spindle bore, 12" 3-jaw chuck, speeds to 1350rpm, in/mm threading, coolant, steady rest, follow rest, 550v/3ph/60hz, S/N: 252083
- CHIEN YEH CY405GX1500 gap bed engine lathe with 18" swing over bed, 26" swing in the gap, 59" between centers, 2" spindle bore, 8" 3-jaw chuck, speeds to 1200rpm, in/mm threading, coolant, steady rest, follow rest, 550v/3ph/60hz,S/N: 85168
- DAVIS MODEL 15 floor-type automatic keys seater with 31"x20" table size, 19" throat, assorted tooling, 575v/3ph/60hz, s/n: 15-566
- KASTO SBA220 AU automatic horizontal band saw with hydraulic vise, hydraulic shuttle vise, power-feed, coolant, chip conveyor, 575v/3ph/60hz, s/n: n/a
- STG 320DG horizontal band saw with manual vise, in-feed conveyor, miter capability, s/n: n/a
- K&K 10" roll-in vertical band saw, s/n: 9157
- JET 20" abrasive cut-off saw, s/n: n/a
- BARKER INDUSTRIAL 825 conventional surface grinder with 8"x20" magnetic chuck, 8" diameter wheel, coolant, 575v/3ph/60hz, s/n: 282
- AFI C-254T 16" horizontal disk sander, 575v/3ph/60hz, s/n: 5511/3
- ARMSTRONG BEVERLEY STRONGARM 200ton max. capacity electro-hydraulic h-frame heavy-duty shop press, 110v/1ph/60hz, s/n: n/a
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC CV-305 portable digital MIG welder with LINCOLN LF-72 wire feed, cables, and gun, s/n: u1061206768
- ATRA-ARC CYBERWELD 452 digital MIG with ATRAMATIC 60 series wire feeder, cables and gun, s/n: n/a
- GHLEB SN460 heavy-duty floor-type gear-head drill with 11"x16" table, speeds to 2600rpm, 575v/3ph/60hz, s/n: 7331
- CRS (2017) freestanding gantry crane system consisting of CRS 5ton max. capacity single girder top-running overhead bridge crane with CRS 5ton hoist, approx 35.5' span, 20.5' height under hook, radio pendant control, approx. 80'x36' freestanding gantry with uprights and bus bar, s/n: 3696
- SWL/DEMAG freestanding gantry crane system consisting of SWL 10ton max. capacity single girder top-running overhead bridge crane with DEMAG 10ton hoist, approx. 36' span, 18' height under hook, pendant control, approx. 135'x36' freestanding gantry with uprights and bus bar, s/n: e0006-017
- CSS floor-type jib crane with 550lb max. capacity, 13' span, 10' height under hook, pneumatic chain hoist, s/n: n/a
- CSS BUDGIT floor-type jib crane with 1000lb max. capacity, 14' span, 10' height under hook, electric chain hoist, s/n: n/a
- CHEVROLET (2011) SILVERADO 1500 regular cab pick-up truck, RWD, 4.8l v8 gas engine, automatic transmission, 8' box, RHINO spray on bed liner, 112,000km (recorded on meter at time of listing), VIN: 1GCNCPEA2BZ233352
- DODGE (1999) RAM 2500 flat bed truck with 5.9l CUMMINS 24 valve TURBO DIESEL engine, 7'x9' bed, 229,000km (recorded at time of listing), VIN: 3B6KC2663XM573221
- CHEVROLET 3500 HD flat bed truck with 6.6l TURBO DIESEL engine, automatic transmission, RWD, dually, VIN: 1GBKC34F7XF047098
- TOYOTA 7FGCU25 LPG forklift with 4500lb max. capacity, 189" max. vertical lift, 3-stage high visibility mast, side-shift, cushion tires, approx. 10,800hrs (recorded on meter at time of listing), s/n: 82346
Large selection of perishable tooling including but not limited to: carbide cutters, carbide insert cutters, carbide inserts, HSS tapershank drills, end mills, reamers, taps, cutters, and boring bars,; assortment of inspection equipment comprising of outside micrometer sets, vernier calipers, bore gauges, pin and block gauge sets, TRU-STONE granite surface plate with stand, LINCOLN diamond cone hardness tester; machine tool accessories including dividing heads, indexing rotary tables, milling vises, spare chucks, (3) 26"x84" drilled and tapped angle plates, assorted angle plates; selection of power and hand tools including MILWAUKEE mag-based drill, BUX heavy-duty mag-based drill, (3+) double-end pedestal grinders, electric grinders, drills; SPERRY RAND 16 tier powered indexing tool storage and retrieval cabinet; DEVIL BISS 5hp tank-mounted piston-type air compressor, 575v/3ph/60hz, s/n: n/a, (8) sections of heavy-duty adjustable cantilever racking, work benches, tool boxes, indexing cabinets with hardware, office furniture, business machines and much more!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
- UPCOMING AUCTIONS
- Cooper Standard Automotive Canada • Wednesday, February 23
- Cooper Standard Automotive Mexico • Thursday, February 24
- Collection International Interiors Inc. • Thursday, February 24
- NuGale Pharmaceutical Inc. • Monday, February 28
- CNC Floor Type Boring Mill Liquidation • Wednesday, December 28
- CNC Press Liquidation • Thursday, December 29
- Major Machining & Fabricating Facility • Friday, December 30