Smart Automation Inc.
Custom Machining & Fabricating Facility
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
10:30 AM EDT
Monday, August 10 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
Small items: Wednesday, August 11 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Tuesday, August 25 by 5:00 P.M.
CUSTOM MACHINING & FABRICATING FACILITY FEATURING: MECOF universal bed type boring mill with 80” x 250” capacity; CINCINNATI CNC horizontal machining center with 60” x 100” capacity; KEARNS & RICHARDS table type horizontal boring mill; SIRCO PA-20 engine lathe with 20” x 80” capacity; SIRCO PA-24 engine lathe with 24” x 120” capacity; (5) vertical and horizontal saws; CNC plasma cutting system; (5+) vertical milling machines, tapping arms, heavy duty horizontal & vertical spindle milling machines, surface grinders, welding equipment & accessories, HUGE QUANTITY of precision tooling and machine tool accessories, cranes & lifting equipment, TOYOTA forklift, factory support equipment, office furniture & MORE!
LARGE CAPACITY MACHINE SHOP
- MECOF CS10VA bed type horizontal boring mill with 315" x 40.5" table, travels X-250", Y-38", Z-47", #50 spindle taper, speeds to 1130 RPM, HEIDENHAIN 3 axis DRO, push button pendant control, universal head, coolant, s/n n/a
- CINCINNATI MILACRON 10HC-2500 CNC horizontal machining center with RETROFIT HEIDENHAIN TNC 425 CNC control, 104" x 31" table, travels X-100", Y-40", Z-30", speeds to 4500 RPM, #50 spindle taper, 30 station ATC, s/n 48848
- HITACHI M406V CNC vertical machining center with HITACHI-FANUC CNC control, 35.5" x 16.5" table, travels X-22", Y-16", Z-18", CAT 40 taper, coolant, s/n M360367004
- KEARNS #2 table type 3" horizontal boring mill with 48" x 30" table, speeds to 600 RPM, MITUTOYO 3 axis DRO, tailstock, s/n 4247
- SIRCO PA-24 gap bed engine lathe with 24" swing over bed, 34" swing in the gap, 120" centers, 3" spindle bore, speeds to 740 RPM, quick change tool post, in/mm threading, steady and follow rests, s/n 3150
- SIRCO PA-20 gap bed engine lathe with 20" swing over bed, 27" swing in the gap, 80" centers, 3" spindle bore, speeds to 1500 RPM, coolant, quick change tool post, in/mm threading, steady and follow rests, s/n 3298
- TOS FNK 25 vertical turret milling machine with 40" x 11.5" table, power table feed, speeds to 4500 RPM, coolant, MITUTOYO 2 axis DRO, s/n 25610
- PRVOMAJSKA G-01 vertical turret milling machine with 43" x 12" table, power table feed, speeds to 3400 RPM, coolant, MITUTOYO 2 axis DRO, s/n 02678337
- (2) PRVOMAJSKA G-01V vertical turret milling machines with 43" x 12" table, power table feed, speeds to 4000 RPM, coolant, MITUTOYO 2 axis DRO, s/n 01787600; n/a
- INDUMA 1S vertical turret milling machine, s/n 1464
- BOLTON TOOLS BS-460G automatic scissor type band saw with SAMOON digital touch screen control, 13" x 18" max cutting cap, miter capability, roller conveyors s/n n/a
- TRENNJAEGER LPC 110/400 cold cut circular saw with 16" x 4.5" max cutting cap, ±45° miter capability, s/n GA1386
- BAXTER VERTICUT 114-A metal cutting 10" roll in vertical band saw, s/n 1392
- HYPER THERM CNC plasma cutting table with HYPERTHERM POWERMAX1250 power source, 2 axis, WINDOWS PC based control, s/n n/a
- (2) LINCOLN CV-400 MIG welders with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- MILLER CP-300 MIG welder with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- MILLER SYNCHROWAVE 250 TIG welder with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- PRODUCTION HYDRAULIC F50 75 ton cap hydraulic H-frame shop press, s/n n/a
- BLAST-IT-ALL MAGNUM heavy duty sand blasting cabinet with media recovery system, s/n n/a
- FLEX ARM pneumatic tapping head with rolling bench, s/n n/a
ROLLING STOCK & FACTORY EQUIPMENT
- TOYOTA 7FGCU35 5500 lbs cap LPG forklift with 187" max reach, 3 stage high visibility mast, side shift, non-marking cushion tires, s/n 60622
- BLUE GIANT electric die lifter, s/n n/a
- NANDO (2011) tandem axle flat bed trailer with hardwood deck, s/n VIN 2N9US2231B1C53061
- INGERSOLL RAND 15HP tank mounted piston type air compressor, s/n n/a
- AIRTEK COLD TRAP refrigerated air dryer, s/n n/a
(4+) BALDOR bench & pedestal type double end grinders; 4" belt sander; (3) floor type drill presses; MILWAUKEE magnetic base drill; BROWN BOGGS 48" bench type manual rolls; (4+)BAXTER & MFG UNKNOWN roll in vertical band saws; HAUSSMANN 12" metal cutting miter saw; large selection of power and pneumatic tools and accessories; large quantity of perishable tooling comprising mills, drills, taps, reamers, shell reamers and tool holders; machine tool accessories; angle plates; rotary table; machine vises up to 8" cap; ROCKWELL bench type hardness tester; pump trucks; dumping hoppers; large quantity of raw materials consisting of steel tube, angle, bar, round and flat stock; large quantity of W.I.P and off-cuts; galvanized paint booth with filtration, blower and paint supplies; steel setup and welding tables; large quantity of BESSEY clamps; factory equipment; HP DESIGNJET 500 roll feed plotter; office furniture, business machines and MUCH MORE!!!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
- UPCOMING AUCTIONS
- Contitech Canada Inc. • Tuesday, October 19
- Vale - Sudbury #6 • Wednesday, November 3
- Diamond F.C. Inc. • Thursday, November 4
- Engine-Tech • Tuesday, November 16
- Multiplex Manufacturing • Wednesday, November 17
- AlliedOne Industrial Inc. • Thursday, November 18
- AGS Automotive • Thursday, November 25
- Unique Opportunity • Wednesday, December 29
- Major Machining & Fabricating Facility • Thursday, December 30