Ray’s Cheney Machine Shop
Horizontal Turning and Boring Facility
Tuesday, November 7, 2017
10:30 AM EST
InspectionMonday, November 6 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalBY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
LocationRay’s Cheney Machine Shop
4043 Chemin Drouin, Cheney, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1E0
FEATURING: STANKO MODEL 165, 41.33” x 196.85” gap bed engine lathe; TOS H100A 4” table type horizontal boring mill; BULLARD CUTMASTER 58” vertical boring mill; BREDA R-1880 MP, 6' radial arm drill; MONARCH #20 engine lathe; KING KC 1660GH gap bed engine lathe; ALSO FEATURING: DAEWOO forklift, GENIE scissor electric scissor lift, construction dampening equipment, (5+) tool cabinets and workbenches; large quantity of perishable tooling consisting of carbide inserts, end mills, drills, carbide end mills, reamers, taps; hand tools; power tools; pneumatic tools; machine tool accessories comprising of rotary indexing tables, machine vises, angle plates and fixtures, tool holders with tools, clamping tooling; inspection equipment; clamping hardware; large quantity of fastener hardware; stainless steel and aluminum raw material inventory & MORE!
LARGE CAPACITY STANKO ENGINE LATHE
- STANKO RYAZAN MODEL 165 gap bed engine lathe with 41.33" swing over bed, 196.85” between centers, 4.33" spindle bore, 39.37" 4-jaw chuck, speeds to 500 RPM in 24 ranges, 25 HP, in/mm threading, steady and follow rest, s/n 120061
TOS HORIZONTAL BORING MILL
- TOS H100A 4” table type horizontal boring mill with 48” x 48” table, travels: longitudinal-62.99”, cross-43.03”, vertical-39.37”, quill-44.09", speeds to 1120 RPM, face plate, tailstock, s/n 22120590
VERTICAL BORING MILL
- BULLARD CUTMASTER 58” vertical boring mill with HEIDENHAIN DRO, PENTA variable speed drive, two vertical rams, 4 jaw chuck, s/n n/a
GENERAL MACHINING & PLANT SUPPORT
- BREDA R-1880 MP, 6' radial arm drill with 10" column, speeds to 1200 RPM, box table, s/n n/a
- MONARCH #20 engine lathe with 26” swing, 48” between centers, speeds to 1000 RPM, in/mm threading, NEWALL SAPHIRE DRO, steady rest, follow rest, s/n 38732
- KING KC 1660GH gap bed engine lathe with 16” swing over bed, 23" swing in the gap, 60” between centers, 2" spindle bore, speeds to 2000 RPM, in/mm threading, hardened ways, coolant, s/n n/a
- ALSO FEATURING: Grinders, sand blaster, overhead hoists, lathe chucks, drill presses, anvil, assortment of machine tool accessories, inspection equipment, clamping hardware, fastener hardware, stainless steel and aluminum raw material inventory & MORE!
ALSO:(5+) tool cabinets and workbenches; large quantity of perishable tooling consisting of carbide inserts, end mills, drills, carbide end mills, reamers, taps; hand tools; power tools; pneumatic tools; machine tool accessories comprising rotary indexing tables; machine vises; angle plates and fixtures; tool holders with tools; clamping tooling; inspection equipment; clamping hardware; large quantity of fastener hardware; stainless steel and aluminum raw material inventory & MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.