Pristine CNC Machining Facility
Horizontal Turning & Machining Assets
Wednesday, September 14, 2016
11:30 AM EDT
Inspection by appointment only. Please call Louise Timperley at 416-962-9600 to arrange.
By appointment only.
Toronto, Ontario, CANADA
Please call 416.962.9600 for details.
*Assets are located in Toronto, Ontario, CANADA. Please call 416.962.9600 for details.
FEATURING: MORI SEIKI SH-40, CNC twin pallet horizontal machining center; MORI SEIKI SL-150S, CNC opposed spindle turning center with IEMCA CNC BOSS 542 bar feeder; MORI SEIKI SL-150MC, CNC turning center with IEMCA CNC BOSS 542 bar feeder; MORI SEIKI SL-200, CNC turning center with IEMCA TAL/AUTO 65/38 bar feeder; MORI SEIKI SL-0, CNC turning center; ABB (2006) 6 axis pick and place robot with automated parts loading system; KASTO SSB 260 VA, horizontal metal cutting saw; HURCO vertical milling machine; GARDNER DENVER air compressor; BRIERLEY precision tool & cutter grinder; MITUTOYO optical comparator; INVENTORY SALE; Quantity of arbor presses, precision tooling, vises, collets, surface & bench grinders, CAT 40 tool holders & carts, vibratory finisher, table saws, RIDGID threader, machine tool accessories, factory support equipment & MORE!
CNC HORIZONTAL MACHINING CENTERS
- MORI SEIKI SH-40 CNC twin pallet horizontal machining center with MORI SEIKI MSC-518 CNC control, 15.5" x 15.5" pallets, travels X-22", Y-20", Z-20", 001° indexing B-axis (360,000 positions), CAT 40, 40 ATC, speeds to 12,000 RPM, 25 HP spindle motor, flood coolant, chip augers and conveyor, oil chiller, (2) tomb stones, s/n 91
CNC TURNING AND LIVE MILLING CENTERS
- MORI SEIKI SL-150MC CNC turning and live milling center with MORI SEIKI MSC 518 CNC control (FANUC 18T), 16.9" max turning diameter, 19.70" max turning length, travels X-8", Z-20.5", 1.77" max bar capacity, hydraulic collet chuck, spindle speeds to 5000 RPM, 15 HP spindle motor, milling cutter speeds to 3000 RPM, 5 HP milling motor, 12 station turret, RENISHAW HPA III tool eye, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n 510
- IEMCA (1998) CNC BOSS 542/37 automatic hydraulic bar feeder with IEMCA digital microprocessor control, s/n 97012713
- MORI SEIKI SL-150S opposing spindle CNC turning center with MORI SEIKI MSC 518 CNC control (FANUC 18T), 16.9" max turning diameter, 24.8" max distance between spindles, travels X-8", Z-20.5", B-16.9", 1.77" max bar capacity, hydraulic collet chucks, speeds to 5000 RPM main spindle, speeds to 5000 RPM sub spindle, 12 station turret, 15 HP main spindle, 11 HP sub spindle, RENISHAW HPA III tool eye, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n 566
- IEMCA (1998) CNC BOSS 542/37 automatic hydraulic bar feeder with IEMCA digital microprocessor control, s/n 98072057
- MORI SEIKI CL-200B CNC chucker with MORI SEIKI MSC-803 touch screen CNC control, 20.28" swing, 16.14" max turning diameter, 11.42" max turning length, travels X-9.25", Z-12.20", 8" 3-jaw hydraulic chuck, spindle speeds to 3500 RPM, 15 HP spindle motor, 12 station turret, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n 918
- IEMCA (1998) TAL-AUTO 65/38 automatic hydraulic bar feeder with IEMCA digital microprocessor control, s/n 98062236
- MORI SEIKI SL-0 CNC turning center with FANUC 10T CNC control, 17.48" swing, 5.90" max turning diameter, 8.25" max turning length, 6" 3-jaw hydraulic chuck, spindle speeds to 6000 RPM, 7 HP spindle motor, 8 station turret, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n 797
- ABB-AUTOMATION PROJECT GROUP (2006) automatic programmable parts load/unload system with ABB IRB 140M-2004 6 axis robot with touch screen teach pendant control, JAVELIN camera inspection system, QUANTREX auto lube system, unload conveyor, safety cage enclosure with interlocks, automation integration, s/n n/a
- KASTO (1997) SSB 260 VA automatic metal cutting band saw with 10" cutting capacity, programmable controller, hydraulic in feed, auto feed, coolant, chip conveyor, approx 2700 hours recorded on meter, s/n 6510 114324
- HURCO vertical turret milling machine with 9" x 42" table, speeds to 4000 RPM infinitely variable, MITUTOYO 2 axis DRO, 3 HP spindle motor, s/n SB-8064072
- BRIERLEY ZB32 tool and cutter grinder, s/n 2569243124
- EXCEL #2 tool and cutter grinder, s/n 6-365
- HARBOTS & LEICESTER 6" x 18" manual surface grinder, s/n n/a
- GARDNER DENVER (1996) FBB SDB 15 HP combination screw type air compressor with built in air dryer, digital microprocessor control, s/n 1171677
- MITUTOYO SHADDOWMASTER 12" optical comparator with 4" x 15.5" table, DRO, s/n n/a
MASTERCRAFT 14" abrasive cut-off saw; (3) heavy duty bench type arbor presses; ALVA F ALLEN BT5 bench type punch press with stand; ROCKWELL DELTA vertical band saw; (3) heavy duty pedestal grinders; (3) DELTA combination belt & disc sanders; (2) portable bench type gear head drills; BUFFALO floor type heavy duty drill press; selection of quality carbide and HSS perishable tooling comprising drills, end mills, carbide insert tooling, carbide inserts, carbide insert boring bars and lathe tooling, taps, reamers, tool holders and collets; clamps & C-clamps; hand tools; clamping; machine vises and accessories; (3) heavy duty rolling material carts with bar & hex stock ferrous and non ferrous raw materials; work benches with vises, cabinets and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.