Précision Motion & Contrôle Inc.
Late Model Window & Door Machine Fabricating Facility
Thursday, December 12, 2019
10:30 AM EST
Wednesday, December 11 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
Small items: Friday, December 13 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Wednesday, January 8 by 5:00 P.M.
Corporate Assets Inc. is pleased to announce its recent acquisition of PMC Inc. (Précision Motion & Contrôle Inc.) an industry leader in the design & manufacturing of Window and Door Manufacturing Equipment!
A brief summary of assets for sale are as follows: WORK IN PROGRESS MACHINERY consisting of several automated window and door manufacturing machines, at various stages of completion, some almost finished and ready for production! (Value in excess of $1,000,000 CDN); DURMA (2014) AD-R 30135, 135t x 10’ CNC hydraulic press brake w/ quick change die tooling system, crowning, CNC back gauge, light curtains etc. (QTY OF DIES AVAILABLE); DURMA (2013) SBT-3006, 10’ x ¼” hydraulic shear w/ touch screen PLC control; DURMA (2011) VN2006, hydraulic corner notcher; DAEWOO PUMA8S, CNC turning center; FORTWORTH VBM-5VHL, bed type vertical milling machine w/ drawbar, DRO etc.; CHEVALIER (2013) FSG-3A1224, precision hydraulic surface grinder w/ digital control; HYD-MECH H-12, automatic horizontal saw w/ hydraulic bundling; MICROWEILY (2013) TY26120, 26” x 120” engine lathe w/ DRO; MICROWEILY (2008) TY-2500, engine lathe w/ DRO; IKEGAI A-20, engine lathe w/ DRO; FIRST (2007) LC-20VSG, vertical milling machine w/ drawbar, DRO etc.; FIRST (2002) LC-20 VHS, universal milling machine w/ drawbar, DRO etc.; EAST LION EL-4VS, vertical milling machine w/ power feed, DRO etc.; KING KO-942VS, vertical milling machine w/ power feed, DRO etc.; (2) DAVCO (2014) MD-40HS, geared head drills; IBARMIA B-50, geared head drill; CANABLAST shot blast cabinet; KING 48” x 16GA brake; AUDI (2018) Q5 TFSI QUATTRO, SUV (ONLY 49,500 KMS!); FORD (2013) F150XLT, 4 door 4x4 pick-up truck; TOYOTA 7FGCU30, 6000lb LPG forklift w/ sideshift; HYSTER H50XM, 5000lb outdoor LPG forklift w/ sideshift; MILLER & ESAB digital welders; HYPERTHERM plasma cutters; HUGE ASSORTMENT OF machine accessories inventory, precision tooling, power tools, air compressors, RAW MATERIAL inventory, adjustable and cantilever racking, general fabricating support equipment, general machining support equipment, (2) YAKISAWA (2017) DX200 robots, electrical hardware, office furniture and equipment & MUCH MORE!
THE EXCLUSIVE RIGGER FOR THIS SALE IS:
Ex Trans Cargo Inc.
Direct Line: 1.514.894.5644
FABRICATING & WELDING EQUIPMENT
- DURMA (2014) AD-R 30135 10' x 135 ton capacity CNC hydraulic brake press with DURMA CNC ADVANTAGE 3 axis CNC control, 10' bed, 8" stroke, 102" between housings, FIESSLER laser guide, adjustable squaring arms, s/n 7323149313
- DURMA (2013) SBT 3006 CNC hydraulic shear with DURMA D-TOUCH CNC control, 10'x 1/4" capacity, CNC back gauge, hydraulic clamping, squaring arm, s/n 6079136941
- DURMA (2011) VN 2006 hydraulic notcher with 6" capacity, 35 mm stroke, 28 spm, s/n 6543111503
- KING (2003) BB-BP4816M conventional box & pan brake with 48" x 16GA capacity, s/n 920364
- ESAB 452 CVCC MIG welder with ESAB MIG 2e wire feed, cables, and gun, s/n: n/a
- ESAB 452 CVCC MIG welder with ESAB MIG 2e wire feed, cables, and gun, s/n: n/a
- ESAB HELIARC 252 AC/DC ARC welder with cables and gun, s/n: n/a
- MILLER MILLERMATIC 251 MIG welder with cables and gun, s/n: n/a
- MILLER MILLERMATIC 250 MIG welder with cables and gun, s/n: n/a
- LINDE auto weld system welding power supply, s/n: n/a
- HYPERTHERM POWERMAX 600, s/n: n/a
- MILLER MAXSTAR 150 STL TIG welder with cables and gun, s/n: n/a
- CANABLAST 552CFM sand blasting cabinet, s/n: n/a
- H824 pipe bender with tooling, s/n: H-7377
CNC & CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- DAEWOO PUMA 8S CNC turning center with MITSUBISHI CNC control, 21" swing, 22" centers, KITAGAWA 8" hydraulic 3-jaw chuck, 10 station turret, hydraulic tailstock, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n PM8S 0146
- CHEVALIER (2013) FSG-3A1224 NC hydraulic surface grinder with programmable digital NC control, 12"x24" electromagnetic chuck, 12"x2" wheel, diamond wheel dresser, incremental down feed, coolant with paper filtration, s/n FP3132002
- FORTWORTH VBM-5VHL universal milling machine with 86.5"x20" table, speeds to 1500 rpm vertical spindle, speeds to 1450 rpm on horizontal independent spindle, ISO 50 spindle taper, power draw bar on vertical spindle, servo power feed all directions, push button pendant control, (2) HEIDENHAIN 3 axis DRO's, coolant, s/n 5VH159
- FIRST (2008) LC-20VHS universal milling machine with 51"x10" table, ISO 40 spindle taper, speeds to 4500 rpm infinitely variable, power feed all directions, push button control, power draw bar, HEIDENHAIN 3 axis DRO, coolant, s/n 70101496
- FIRST LC-20VSG vertical turret milling machine with 51"x10" table, ISO 40 spindle taper, speeds to 4500 rpm infinitely variable, power feed all directions, push button control, power draw bar, HEIDENHAIN 2 axis DRO, coolant, s/n 80901468
- KING KC-942VS vertical turret milling machine with 42"x9" table, speeds to 4250 rpm infinitely variable, power table feed, push button control, power draw bar, ACURITE MILLMATE 2 axis DRO, coolant, s/n n/a
- FIRST (2007) LC-20VSG vertical turret milling machine with 51"x10" table, ISO 40 spindle taper, speeds to 4500 rpm infinitely variable, power feed all directions, push button control, power draw bar, HEIDENHAIN 2 axis DRO, coolant, s/n 61102311
- EAST LION FL-4VS vertical turret milling machine with 50"x10" table, ISO 40 spindle taper, speeds to 4200 rpm infinitely variable, power feed all directions, push button control, HEIDENHAIN 2 axis DRO, coolant, s/n 901117
- MICROWEILY (2013) TY-26120 gap bed engine lathe with 26" swing over bed, 32" swing in the gap, 120" centers, 4" spindle bore, 16" 3-jaw chuck, speeds to 1200 rpm, quick change tool post, HEIDENHAIN 2 axis DRO, coolant, steady rest, follow rest, holders and accessories, s/n FE10112-007
- MICROWEILY (2008) TY-2500 gap bed engine lathe with 20" swing over bed, 26" swing in the gap, 45" centers, 2.25" spindle bore, 10" 3-jaw chuck, speeds to 2500 rpm in 3 ranges variable speed servo driven, quick change tool post, HEIDENHAIN 2 axis DRO, coolant, steady rest, follow rest, holders and accessories, s/n VR9706-008
- IKEGAI A20 engine lathe with 20" swing, 60" centers, 2" spindle bore, 12" 3-jaw chuck, speeds to 3000 rpm, quick change tool post, ACU-RITE 2 axis DRO, coolant, steady rest, follow rest, holders and accessories, taper attachment, s/n 11051T
- IBARMIA B-50 heavy duty floor type gear head drill with 19"x15" table, 13" throat, speeds to 1500 rpm, coolant, s/n 290-D
- DAVCO (2014) MD-40HS heavy duty floor type geared head milling & drilling machine with 15.5"x18" table, 10" throat, speeds to 2520 rpm, s/n 43H0860
- DAVCO (2014) MD-40HS heavy duty floor type geared head milling & drilling machine with 15.5"x18" table, 10" throat, speeds to 2520 rpm, s/n 43H0859
- KING KC-760L floor type combination 6"x48" belt, 9" disc sander, s/n n/a
- KING (2009) KC-ES floor type 6"x48" edge sander, s/n 941541
- INDUSTRIAL PRESS CBP-1200 55ton cap. hydraulich-frame shop press, s/n: n/a
- MFG UNKNOWN vertical bandsaw, s/n: n/a
- RYOBI 8" bench grinder, s/n: n/a
- HYD-MECH h-12 horizontal band saw, s/n: a0898077h
- VERTEX rotary table, s/n: n/a
- KING INDUSTRIAL KC-712BC 7" x 12" metal cutting bandsaw, s/n: 0072c33
- KING CANADA combination sander, s/n: n/a
- AUDI (2018) Q5 TFSI QUATTRO SUV with 2.0 liter turbo engine, auto, leather, 50,000km (recorded at time of listing), VIN: WA1BNAFY0J2008578
- FORD (2013) F-150 XLT XTR 4X4 crew cab pickup truck with 5.0 liter v8 gas engine, auto, 4x4, towing package, winter tires and wheels, 199,000km (recorded at time of listing), VIN: 1FTFW1EF9DFC81925
- TOYOTA 7FGCU30 3 stage forklift with 4700lb max. cap., side-shift, cushion tires, s/n: 61259
- HYSTER H50XM LPG forklift with 4,400 lbs capacity, 189" max vertical reach, 3-stage mast, side shift, pneumatic tires, s/n D177B44065V
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- MITSUBISHI (2007) CR3-535M-S11 5-axis robot, s/n: a9710009
- GRACO C40 CHECK-MATE pneumatic barrel pump, s/n: a4330
- PMC (2019) lock screwing station, s/n: 2017-136-01
- HP DESIGNJET 800 multifunction printer, s/n: n/a
- CAROLINA 5000 engine hoist with 5000lb max. cap., s/n: n/a
- INGERSOLL-RAND 253 tank mounted piston type air compressor, s/n: 30t729732
- TECHQUIP 5hp tank mounted piston type air compressor, s/n: E798A-X08-M
- DEVILBISS tank mounted piston type air compressor, s/n: n/a
- JUCAI air dryer, s/n: n/a
Selection of raw material consisting of flat, tube, round, bar, square, tubing, aluminum profiles, (8+) KURT machine vises, selection of perishable tooling including drills, milling cutters, reamers, taps; inspection equipment; office furniture business machines and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.