Surplus Assets of a
Precision CNC Machining Facility
Short Notice Sale!
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
2:30 PM EDT
By appointment only in Mississauga, ON. Please call 416.962.9600 to arrange.
Small items: Wednesday, August 12 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Tuesday, August 18 by 5:00 P.M.
FEATURING: HAAS (2008) SL20T CNC turning center; HAAS (2000) SL-30T CNC turning center with live milling; KURAKI KV-1000 CNC 4 axis 50 taper vertical machining center with FANUC 15-M control, 4th axis rotary table with tailstock (may be sold separately); HAAS VF-3 CNC vertical machining center; OKUMA MCV-50A CNC vertical machining center; GOODWAY (1999) GT-25 CNC turning center with live tooling and FANUC 18-TC control; STAR SR-20 CNC screw machine with bar feeder; MIYANO BNC-34T CNC turning center with FANUC OT control; TARNOW 20" x 80" engine lathe; INGERSOLL RAND air compressor; (3) assorted bar feeders, lathe, tool holders, lathe tooling and MORE!
ASSETS WILL BE SOLD FOLLOWING THE SMART AUTOMATION AUCTION AND BY PHOTO ONLY. TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION, PLEASE CALL 416.962.9600 OR EMAIL email@example.com
- HAAS (2007) SL20T CNC turning center with HAAS CNC control; 20" swing; 20" max turning length; travels X-8.45", Z-20"; speeds to 4000 RPM; 10 station turret; collet chuck; programmable tailstock; coolant; chip auger; s/n 3078477
- HAAS (2000) SL30T CNC turning center with HAAS CNC control; 30" swing; 34" max turning length; travels X-11.3", Z-34"; speeds to 3400 RPM; 12 station turret; collet chuck; programmable tailstock; coolant; chip auger; s/n 63448
- GOODWAY GT-25 slant bed CNC turning center with FANUC 18-TC CNC control; 22.8" swing; 23.6" max turning length; speeds to 3,500 RPM; 10 station turret; live milling; collet chuck; coolant; chip conveyor; s/n 83.155
- MIYANO BNC-34T CNC turning center with FANUC OT CNC control; 10" swing; 7.5" max turning length; travels X-3.5", Z-11.25"; speeds to 5,000 RPM; 6 station turrets; collet chuck; coolant; chip conveyor; s/n BN50321T
- TSUGAMI NP32 SWISS type CNC turning center with FANUC OTT-C CNC control; 5/16" to 1.25" turning capacity; 8.3" max turning length; travels X1-3.35", X2-4.53", Z1-8.5", Z2-8.5"; speeds to 4,500 RPM; twin 6 station turrets; collet chuck; coolant; chip conveyor; automatic bar feeder (may be sold separately) s/n 9002
- (2) STAR MICRONICS SR-20 SWISS type CNC lathe with ALLEN BRADLEY 9 SERIES CNC control; collet chuck; coolant; chip conveyor; s/n 010676; N/A
- HAAS VF3 4-axis CNC vertical machining center with HAAS CNC control; 48"x18" table; travels X-40", Y-20", Z-25"; speeds to 10,000 RPM; CAT40 taper; 20 station ATC; coolant; chip auger; HAAS 4th axis rotary table (may be sold separately) s/n 2914
- KURAKI KV-1000 4-axis CNC vertical machining center with FANUC 15M CNC control; 55"x22" table; travels X-41", Y-23.5", Z-23.5"; speeds to 3,500 RPM; BT50 taper; 24 station ATC; coolant; chip auger; 4th axis rotary table with tailstock (may be sold separately) s/n 9633
- OKUMA MC-50VA CNC vertical machining center with OKUMA CNC control; 51"x25" table; travels X-41.3", Y-20", Z-22"; speeds to 5,000 RPM; CAT50 taper; 20 station ATC; coolant; s/n 0507.0152
- TARNOW TUJ 50M gap bed engine lathe with 21" swing over bed, 30" swing in the gap; 78.75" centers; 3.5" spindle bore; speeds to 1600 RPM; in/mm threading; coolant; s/n 2633
- CHIENG YEH CY405G engine lathe with 16" swing; 39" centers; in/mm threading; coolant; s/n 85233
INGERSOLL RAND air compressors; DEV-AIR refrigerated air dryers; (2) IEMCA automatic bar feeders; machine tool accessories; tools; perishable tooling; hydraulic power packs and MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
- UPCOMING AUCTIONS
- Contitech Canada Inc. • Tuesday, October 19
- Vale - Sudbury #6 • Wednesday, November 3
- Diamond F.C. Inc. • Thursday, November 4
- Engine-Tech • Tuesday, November 16
- Multiplex Manufacturing • Wednesday, November 17
- AlliedOne Industrial Inc. • Thursday, November 18
- AGS Automotive • Thursday, November 25
- Unique Opportunity • Wednesday, December 29
- Major Machining & Fabricating Facility • Thursday, December 30