Surplus Assets of the
Large Capacity & Heavy Machine Tool Event
Thursday, April 8, 2021
10:30 AM EDT
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email email@example.com to arrange a date and time.
All assets must be removed no later than Wednesday, April 28 by appointment only.
Assets in Ontario - 4 Locations
FEATURING: LAZATI HB150-NM 6” floor type horizontal boring mill; VMF BFN125 4” horizontal boring mill; SAN ROCCO FUTURA 10 4” horizontal boring mill with 44x44 rotary table; G&L CNC lathe; TOS 41X240 conventional engine lathe; GIANNA 36x295 conventional engine lathe; STANKO 36X140 conventional engine lathe; GIANNA CFP10 20X160 conventional engine lathe; BOEHRINGER VDF 32x120 lathe; BOEHRINGER VDF 26x120 lathe; BOEHRINGER VDF 20x80 lathe; BOEHRINGER VDF 26x60 lathe; TOS SKJ20 76” CNC vertical turret lathe; FIRST vertical turret milling machine; TOS BHU 50-1500 universal cylindrical grinder; VSE-125 twin head grinder; BLOHM 12x24 surface grinder; TOS 8X20 surface grinder; CINCINNATI MILACRON CNC vertical machining center; (2) HURON KV3 universal milling machines; (2) HURON PV771 universal milling machines; KSEPEL radial arm drill; NOVISA 5’ radial arm drill; (2) TACHELLA universal tool and cutter grinders; 87”x87” 20 ton capacity rotary table; machine tool accessories, rotary tables, angle plates, tooling and MUCH MORE!
Assets are at 4 locations in Ontario, Canada
- Lots 1 to 281; 420 to 439: 460 Signet Drive, North York, Ontario, M9L 2T6
- Lots 283 & 284: 104 Oakdale Road, North York, Ontario, M3N 1V9
- Lots 282 to 344: 241 Toryork Drive, North York, Ontario, M9L 1Y2
- Lots 345 to 419: 215 Drumlin Circle, Concord, Ontario, L4K 3E4
THE EXCLUSIVE RIGGER FOR THIS SALE IS:
Canadian Industrial Services
Phone: (905) 372-8333 | Mobile: (905) 376-0233
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
- ENSHU VMC 650 CNC vertical machining center with FANUC SERIES 15-M CNC control, 26”x63” table, travels: X - 51”, Y - 25”, Z - 22”, 26” max. distance spindle nose to table top, speeds to 4000 RPM, 50 taper, 30-station ATC, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n: 293
- CINCINNATI MILACRON 10VC-1250 CNC vertical machining center with ACRAMATIC 900 CNC control, 26”x54” table, travels: X – 50”, Y – 26”, Z- 20”, speeds to 4000 RPM, CAT40 taper, 21 station ATC, coolant, s/n: 49581
CNC HORIZONTAL MACHINING CENTER
- KEARNEY & TRECKER MILWAUKEE-MATIC MODU-LINE 4-axis horizontal machining center with retrofit FANUC CNC control, 50”x40” table/31” diameter rotary table, travels: X – 30”, Y – 26”, Z – 20”, B – 360 deg., speeds to 3600 RPM, 50 taper spindle, CHIP BLASTER high pressure coolant, chip filtration, chip conveyor, s/n: n/a
CNC BED TYPE MILLING MACHINE
- TOS KURIM FSS80 CNC bed type milling machine with HEIDENHAIN TNC 355 CNC control, 78.75”x31.5” table, travels: X – 118”, Y – 31”, Z – 33”, speeds to 2000 RPM, 50 taper spindle, universal milling head, coolant, s/n: 16468
CNC TURNING CENTERS
- OERLIKON BOEHRINGER VDF 180C-U CNC turning center with PHILLIPS VDFB2T CNC control, 12” swing over bed, 12” max. workpiece diameter, 39” max. turning length, 2” spindle bore, 8” 3-jaw chuck, 6-station turret, speeds to 5000 RPM, 34 HP spindle motor, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n: 1113.1045-23
- GIDDINGS & LEWIS CNC turning center with FANUC CNC control, 34” swing over bed, 76” distance between centers, 14-station turret, 15” hydraulic 3-jaw chuck, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n: 532-2028-91
- GIANA GFP 10 CNC lathe with GE FANUC OT CNC control, 20” swing over bed, 156” between centers, 4.75” spindle bore, speeds to 1582 RPM, inch/metric threading, 31” 4-jaw chuck, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n: 2388
CNC VERTICAL TURRET LATHE
- TOS SKJ20 CNC vertical turret lathe with FAGOR CNC control, 80” diameter table, 98” swing, 53” max. turning height, 160 RPM max. table speed, 4-station turret, s/n: 2212000
FLOOR-TYPE HORIZONTAL BORING MILL
- G. LAZZATI & CO. HB 150 MM floor-type horizontal boring mill with 5.9” spindle, 29” column travel, 90” vertical travel, 29.5” spindle travel, 118” cross travel, 50 taper spindle, 35-45 HP spindle motor, AXESTA 3-axis DRO, vertical milling head, GIDDINGS & LEWIS 84”x168” t-slot angle plate (may be sold separately), s/n: 20182
TABLE-TYPE HORIZONTAL BORING MILLS
- SAN ROCCO FUTURA 10 table-type horizontal boring mill with 4” spindle, 51”x43” rotary table, 48” longitudinal travel, 58” vertical travel, 26” spindle travel, 80” cross travel, speeds to 1420 RPM , 3-axis DRO, pendant control, coolant, s/n: 9107/3
- VWF BFN 125 table-type horizontal boring mill with 6” spindle, 73”x70.5” t-slot table, 96” longitudinal travel, 65” vertical travel, 44” spindle travel, 152” cross travel, speeds to 1000 RPM, right angle head, HEIDENHAIN 3-axis DRO, pendant control, s/n: 135822
UNIVERSAL CYLINDRICAL GRINDERS
- TOS HOSTIVAR BHU 50/1500 universal cylindrical grinder with 23” swing over table, 60” max. distance between centers, 15 HP wheel head motor, ID spindle, swivel head, 8” 3-jaw chuck, coolant, s/n: 02 77 368
- TOS HOSTIVAR BUB 32/1000 universal cylindrical grinder with, 18” swing over table, 34.37” max. distance between centers, 770 lb. max. workpiece weight, 12.5” max. grinding diameter, 39” max. grinding length, swivel table, programmable NC control, ID spindle, 8” 3-jaw chuck, s/n: 0268289
TWIN HEAD VERTICAL GRINDER
- DORRIES VSE125 twin head hydraulic vertical grinding machine with 49” diameter table, 55” swing, 43” max. grinding height, 150 RPM max. table speed, 45 deg. max. grinding head inclination, s/n: M133/50658
- GIANA heavy duty engine lathe with 44” swing over bed, 280” distance between centers, 6” spindle bore, speeds to 1030 RPM, inch/metric threading, 28” 4-jaw chuck, steady rests, coolant, s/n: n/a
- TOS CELAKOVICE SU100 lathe with 48” swing over bed, 204” distance between centers, 4” spindle bore, speeds to 450 RPM, inch/metric threading, 24” 3-jaw chuck, HEIDENHAIN 2-axis DRO, steady rest, coolant, s/n: 0443504
- STANKO 1M63B gap bed engine lathe with, 31” swing over bed, 122” distance between centers, 3.25” spindle bore, speeds to 1250 RPM, inch/metric threading, 15” 3-jaw chuck, HEIDENHAIN 2-axis DRO, steady rest, coolant, s/n: 3385
- BOEHRINGER GOPPINGEN VDF lathe with 36” swing over bed, 136” distance between centers, 5” spindle bore, speeds to 1120 RPM, inch/metric threading, 30” 4-jaw chuck, steady rest, coolant, s/n: 10490770
- BOEHRINGER GOPPINGEN VDF lathe with, 31” swing over bed, 107” distance between centers, 5” spindle bore, speeds to 1000 RPM, inch/metric threading, 24” 4-jaw chuck, steady rest, coolant, s/n: M6701047000376 19711 5531
- BOEHRINGER GOPPINGEN VDF gap bed engine lathe with 21” swing over bed, 108” distance between centers, 2.5” spindle bore, speeds to 1120 RPM, inch/metric threading, 8” 3-jaw chuck, steady rest, coolant, s/n: 1925552106
- BOEHRINGER GOPPINGEN VDF lathe with 21” swing over bed, 64” distance between centers, 2.5” spindle bore, speeds to 1120 RPM, inch/metric threading, 10” 3-jaw chuck, steady rest, coolant, s/n: 10253747
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- LAGUN FU.1 universal milling machine with 36”x7” table, speeds to 1800 RPM, swing arm universal head, 40 taper spindle, HEIDENHAIN 3-axis DRO, s/n: 12545
- FIRST LC-18VA vertical milling machine with 49”x9” table, speeds to 4500 RPM, D-ANN 2-axis DRO, s/n: 77120726
- UCIMU 10’ radial arm drill with approx. 30” column, speeds to 1470 RPM, 39.5”x35.5”x24” t-slot box table, s/n: 55489
- (2) TACCHELLA MACCHINE 40l.R universal tool and cutter grinders with 32”x4.5” table, 8” wheel, speeds to 600 RPM, dust collector, s/n: 136263; 166227
- CUOGHI APE 60 tool and cutter grinder with 10” 6-jaw chuck, s/n: 8031
- TOS surface grinder with 31”x8” table, 23.5”x8” magnetic chuck, 8” grinding wheel, coolant, s/n: 2258
- HKS 25MG gearhead drill with 54”x16.5” table, speeds to 2000 RPM, coolant, s/n: 251084
- BROOK MOTORS LTD double-end pedestal grinder with DUSTKOP dust collector, s/n: ATF.SWM.751906
TOS ISO 16 power rotary table with 80”x80” table, 16 ton capacity, s/n: 02-12; machine tool accessories comprising rotary tables; indexing and dividing heads, angle plates, chucks and lathe accessories; LARGE SELECTION of CAT 50 & 50 taper tool holders; selection of brand name perishable tooling mostly brand new never used including end mills, drills, reamers, taps, carbide cutters, carbine insert cutters, carbide inserts AND MORE!
AUCTION CONDUCTED BY CORPORATE ASSETS INC. PROUDLY IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.