Phoenix Machining & Manufacturing Inc.
Complete Heavy Machining & Fabricating Facility
Tuesday, June 29, 2021
10:30 AM EDT
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email email@example.com to arrange a date and time.
All assets must be removed no later than Wednesday, July 14 BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
THE EXCLUSIVE RIGGER FOR THIS SALE IS:
National Rigging and Transportation
O: 905-788-1110 | C: 905-704-9011
For everyone’s safety removal at this site is conducted strictly by appointment only. All machinery buyers must contact 905-704-9011 or by email email@example.com to set their pick-up appointments upon payment in full.
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
- DAH-LIH DL-MCV2100 CNC vertical machining center with FANUC SERIES O-M CNC control, 32”x90” table, Travels: X-86.7”, Y-34.2”, Z-29.9”, spindle speeds to 6000 RPM, CAT 50 spindle taper, 32 station ATC, 25 HP, coolant, chip auger, chip tray, s/n: 2100108
- DAH-LIH DL-MCV2100 CNC vertical machining center with FANUC SERIES 18-M CNC control, 32”x90” table, Travels: X-86.7”, Y-34.2”, Z-29.9”, spindle speeds to 6000 RPM, CAT 50 spindle taper, 32 station ATC, 25 HP, coolant, chip auger, chip tray, s/n: 2100178
- MIYANO MSV-60 CNC vertical machining center with FANUC SERIES O-M CNC control, 65”x28” table, Travels: X-49, Y-25”, Z-21”, spindle speeds to 4000 RPM, CAT 50 spindle taper, 24 station ATC, 20 HP, coolant, chip auger, s/n: 6128
- HAAS VF-2 CNC vertical machining center with HAAS CNC control, 36”x14” table, Travels: X-30”, Y-16”, Z-20”, 24” max. distance spindle nose to table top, spindle speeds to 7000 RPM, CAT 40 spindle taper, 20 station ATC, 10 HP, coolant, s/n: 2255
- HAAS MINI MILL CNC vertical milling machine with HAAS CNC control, 29”x12” table, Travels: X-16”, Y-12”, Z-10”, approx. 14” max. distance spindle nose to table top, spindle speeds to 6000 RPM, CAT 40 spindle taper, 10 station ATC, 7.5 HP, coolant, chip tray, s/n: 24069
CNC TURNING CENTERS
- HAAS SL-20 CNC turning center with HAAS CNC control, 8” 3 jaw chuck, 23” swing over bed, 10” max. turning diameter, 20” machining length, 3.5” spindle bore, 10 station turret, speeds to 4000 RPM, 20 HP, tool setter arm, coolant, chip auger, s/n: 63706
- WINTEC TC-15 CNC turning center with FANUC SERIES O-T CNC control, 8” 3 jaw chuck, approx. 24” swing over bed, 11” max. turning diameter, 19.5” machining length, 1.5” spindle bore, 12 station turret, speeds to 4000 RPM, 15 HP, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n: W10236
- YAM CK-5A CNC turning center with FANUC SERIES O-T CNC control, 15” 3 jaw chuck, 23” swing over bed, 15” turning diameter, 36” machining length, 3.5” spindle bore, 12 station turret, speeds to 2500 RPM, 20 HP, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n: K900185
HORIZONTAL TABLE-TYPE BORING MILLS
- MONTI MCS100 CNC 4 axis table type horizontal boring mill with FANUC CNC control, 4” spindle, 59”x39” power rotary table, Travels (approx.) : X-72”, Y-42”, Z-38”, W-24”, speeds to 2000 RPM, s/n: GM-6001-82
- TOS W100A 4 axis table-type horizontal boring mill with 4” spindle, 49”x49” power rotary table, Travels (approx.) : X-72”, Y-48”, Z-48”, W-35”, speeds to 1120 RPM, facing head, HEIDENHAIN 4 axis DRO, coolant, s/n: 3817
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- LEOPLODO PONTIGGA UD R 1000 heavy duty gap bed engine lathe with 83” swing over bed, 161” between centers, 5.25” spindle bore, speeds to 250 RPM, 2500 ft/min max. cutting speed, 40” max. work diameter, inch/metric threading, 70” 4 jaw chuck, 36” 4 jaw chuck (may be sold separately), ACU-RITE 3 axis DRO, s/n: 60761
- AMERICAN 36X80 CNC engine lathe with FAGOR CNC control, 36” swing over bed, 80” between centers, 3” spindle bore, speeds to approx. 600 RPM, 28” 4 jaw chuck, s/n: n/a
- TOS SUS80 engine lathe with 36” swing over bed, 300” between centers, 3.5” spindle bore, speeds to 800 RPM, inch threading, 24” 4 jaw chuck, steady rests, FAGOR DRO, coolant, s/n: n/a
- TOS 50C gap bed engine lathe with 20” swing over bed, 84” between centers, 2” spindle bore, speeds to 2000 RPM, inch/metric threading, 3 jaw chuck, ACU-RITE DRO, coolant, s/n: 085020980283
- HARDINGE SUPER-PRECISION turret lathe with 12” swing over bed, 12” between centers, speeds to 3000 RPM, 8 station turret, s/n: n/a
- VERSON 2”x120” horizontal gun drill with 2” approx. max. drilling diameter, speeds to 1600 RPM, 120” horizontal drill stroke, V-type work rests, s/n: n/a
- TOS FA3AH universal milling machine with 54”x12” table, speeds to 2000 RPM, ACU-RITE 5 scales, MILLVISION DRO, s/n: 1906
- BRIDGEPORT SERIES I vertical milling machine with 84”x9” table, speeds to 4200 RPM, HEIDENHAIN DRO, power table, s/n: J298410
- TOS FNK 25 vertical milling machine with 49”x12” table, speeds to 4500 RPM, ACU-RITE DRO, s/n: n/a
- PROTH PSGS-4080AH hydraulic surface grinder with 24”x16” electromagnetic chuck, incremental down feed, coolant, s/n: 9071202
- KING INDUSTRIAL (2019) KC-227-6 10”X18” metal cutting horizontal band saw with incremental down feed, s/n: 99G0755
- GROB vertical band saw with 24”x24” table, 18” throat, blade welder/grinder, s/n: n/a
- BIGNOZZI BP100 100 ton capacity H-frame hydraulic shop press, s/n: n/a
- MILLER DELTAWELD 452 MIG welder with MILLER 60 twin reel wire feeder, cables & gun, s/n: n/a
- BROWN & SHARPE MICRO-VAL bench top bridge-type co-ordinate measuring machine with 24”x18” granite table, measuring range (approx.) : X-12”, Y-16”, Z-12”, RENISHAW TP-ES touch probe, PC control, s/n: n/a
- MITUTOYO PH-3500 14” optical comparator with 10”x6” measuring capacity, MITUTOYO MICROPAK 2 DRO, s/n: 100105
- ROCKWELL HRA-150A dial-type hardness tester
- MITUTOYO 60”x48”x12” granite surface table with stand
LARGE QUANTITY of PERISHABLE TOOLING including drills, end mills, reamers, lathe cutters, CARBIDE and HSS tooling; (10+) LISTA & ROUSSEAU multi-drawer tool cabinets; CAT 50 & CAT 40 tool holders; hand tools; power tools; pneumatic tools; INSPECTION EQUIPMENT – outside micrometers, inside micrometers, vernier calipers, gauge blocks, etc; spring collets; MASTERCRAFT floor-type drill press; MACHINE ACCESSORIES – machine vises, 3 & 4 jaw chucks, tie-down clamping, rotary tables, angle plates; tool boxes; LISTA work benches; LIFTING EQUIPMENT – electric hoists, lifting chains, slings, hooks; bench grinders; pedestal grinders; bench sanders; self-dumping hoppers and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.