Late Model Industrial Vacuum Services Company
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
1:00 PM EDT
Tuesday, June 20 from 9:00 A.M. to start of auction.
Small items: Wednesday, June 21 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Tuesday, June 27 by 5:00 P.M.
FEATURING: STERLING (2007) LT7500, industrial vacuum truck; INTERNATIONAL (2005) 7600, industrial vacuum truck with SUPER VAC 2660 CFM system; STERLING (2008) LT7501, industrial vacuum truck with SUPER VAC 3500 CFM system; GMC (2000) C6500, industrial vacuum truck; MITSUBISHI (2007) FE145, 12’ flatbed truck; EATON (2010) sheathing trailer; UNITED EXPRESS LINE (2009) 16’ enclosed dual axle trailer; FORD (2005) E450 SUPER DUTY, service cube van; FORD (2003) F550 XL SUPER DUTY, truck with enclosed box; FORD (2006) F150 XL, 4x4 pick-up truck; FORD (2004) E450 SUPER DUTY, service cube van; (2) MANAC & FRUEHAUF 53’ enclosed trailers; MFG UNKOWN 2 axle gooseneck flatbed trailer; TCM 5000 LB capacity outdoor forklift, ARTISANALE (2008) solar powered sign trailer, support equipment & MORE!
- STERLING (2008) L8500 6X4 VAC CON tandem axle vacuum truck with CUMMINS TURBODIESEL engine, ALLISON automatic transmission, VAC CON (2008) VPD4212LHAE vacuum with 12 cu/yd debris tank, ROOTS 827 blower with 4200 CFM @ 16", cyclone separator, 10' telescopic boom with 240 degree rotation, 138 HP auxiliary DEUTZ DIESEL, GIANT 2000 PSI water pump, retractable hose reel with 500' x 1" hose capacity, 6" discharge knife valve, debris tank flush system, directional flashing arrow, s/n VIN 2FZHAWBS68AY09586
- STERLING (2007) L7500 6X4 VAC CON tandem axle vacuum truck with CATERPILLAR C7 7.2 liter TURBODIESEL engine, ALLISON automatic transmission, VAC CON (2007) VPD4212LHAE vacuum with 12 cu/yd debris tank, ROOTS 827 blower with 4200 CFM @ 16", cyclone separator, 10' telescopic boom with 240 degree rotation, 138 HP auxiliary DIESEL with approx 2500 hours, GIANT 2000 PSI water pump, retractable hose reel with 500' x 1" hose capacity, 6" discharge knife valve, debris tank flush system, directional flashing arrow, s/n VIN 2FZHATDC67AY09607
- INTERNATIONAL (2005) 7600 SUPERVAC 2000 tandem axle vacuum truck with INTERNATIONAL 10.8 liter TURBODIESEL engine, EATON FULLER manual transmission, SUPERVAC 2000 SVEC 2000 vacuum with 1880 GAL debris tank, ROBUSCHI RB-DV-105 blower, VANAIR 185 CFM air compressor, TS-2021 5 GPM water pump, cyclone separator, retractable hose reel, directional flashing arrow, s/n VIN 1HTWYAHT35J178352
- GMC (2000) C6500 VACMASTERS vacuum truck with CATERPILLAR TURBODIESEL engine, 6 speed manual transmission, RWD, dually, MAXEY TRUCK & BODY steel flatbed body, VACMASTERS OF DENVER vacuum with 800 GAL debris tank, ROOTS blower with 1000 CFM @ 4", cyclone separator, 99 HP auxiliary DIESEL with approx 5253 hours, water pump, retractable hose reel, directional flashing arrow s/n VIN 1GDJ7H1C4YJ513762
- MITSUBISHI (2007) FUSO FE145 boom truck with 4.89 liter TURBODIESEL engine, auto transmission, RWD, dually, TREBOR MECANO ALCA flat bed with HIAB 026T 1900 KG hydraulic crane with 20', 3-section boom, s/n VIN JL6BBD1S37K009159
- FORD (2003) F550 XL SUPER DUTY cube truck with 7.3 liter POWERSTROKE V8 DIESEL engine, RWD, auto, DYNAMIC TRUCK BODIES aluminum box with roll up door, s/n VIN 1FDAF56P83EB45021
- FORD (2005) F250 SUPER DUTY extended cab pickup truck with 5.4 liter V8 gas engine, RWD, auto, directional flashing arrow, s/n VIN 1FTSX205X5EC94433
- FORD (2006) F150 XL extended cab pickup truck with 5.4 liter V8 gas engine, RWD, auto, directional flashing arrow, s/n VIN 1FTPX12596FA01968
- FORD (2005) F150 XLT extended cab pickup truck with 5.4 liter V8 gas engine, RWD, auto, directional flashing arrow, s/n VIN 1FTPX12535KD43793
- FORD (2005) E150 cargo van with 4.8 liter V8 gas engine, RWD, auto, s/n VIN 1FTRE14W05HA97612
- FORD (2004) E150 cargo van with 4.8 liter V8 gas engine, RWD, auto, s/n VIN 1FTRE14W84HB32590
- EATON FABRICATIONS (2010) single axle trailer, s/n VIN 1E9BS1210AW267118
- HAULMARK tandem axle enclosed utility trailer with rear barn doors, side man door, s/n VIN n/a (Quebec License Plate RG9092K)
- MFG UNKNOWN tandem axle enclosed utility trailer, s/n VIN n/a (Quebec License Plate RG9097K)
- MANAC 97X2486 48’ tandem axle van semi-trailer, s/n VIN: 2M5921465F1013098
- FRUEHAUF 45’ tandem axle van semi-trailer, s/n VIN: N/A (Ontario License Plate C99847)
- ARTIS 16’ tandem axle gooseneck flatbed trailer with 12,000 lbs. capacity, s/n VIN: 2SAAQM10504200075
- TCM 259H 5,000 lb. capacity LPG forklift with 189” vertical lift, 3 stage mast, outdoor tires, 46” forks, s/n 48803894
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.