Surplus Assets of
Late Model CNC Machining Equipment
Wednesday, November 17, 2021
10:30 AM EST
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email email@example.com to arrange a date and time.
All assets must be removed no later than Wednesday, December 8 BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
FEATURING: DOOSAN (2017) PUMA 2600SYII 4 axis opposing spindle CNC turning and live milling center; MAKINO (2003) A71 high speed CNC twin pallet horizonal machining center; MAKINO (2003) A71 high speed CNC twin pallet horizonal machining center; HYD-MECH (2017) H-14A automatic horizontal band saw; (3) FANUC ROBODRILL ALPHA-T10C CNC drilling and tapping centers; FANUC ROBODRILL ALPHA-T10C CNC drilling and tapping center; HARDINGE (REBUILT 2019) CS-GT SUPER PRECISION gang-type CNC lathe; PEE-WEE (2015) P15 CNC thread rolling machine; NARDINI-MASCOTE MS1640 gap bed engine lathe; TSUGAMI T-ROL 6 thread rolling machine; TSUGAMI T-ROL 5 thread rolling machine & MORE!
THE EXCLUSIVE RIGGER FOR THIS SALE IS:
NATIONAL RIGGING AND TRANSPORTATION
O: 905-788-1110 | C: 905-704-9011
Please contact: Darren Chapman
4 AXIS OPPOSING SPINDLE CNC TURNING AND LIVE MILLING CENTER
- DOOSAN (2017) PUMA 2600SYII 4 axis opposing spindle CNC turning and live milling center with DOOSAN-FANUC i-SERIES CNC control, 30.70” swing over bed, 24.80” swing over saddle, 14.80” max. turning diameter, 29.92” max. turning length, 3.5” spindle bore, travels: X – 10.23”, Y – 4.01”, Z – 32.67”, B – 32.67”, main spindle speeds to 4000 RPM, sub-spindle speeds to 6000 RPM, 20 HP main spindle motor, 10 HP sub-spindle motor, ROYAL main spindle collet chuck, ROHM 8” 3 jaw sub-spindle chuck, half index 24 station turret with live milling, milling spindle speeds to 5000 RPM, CHIP BLASTER high pressure coolant unit, LNS chip conveyor, AEROEX MIST-FIT MF-550 mist collector, 426 hours (recorded on meter at time of listing), s/n: ML0106-000717
HIGH SPEED CNC TWIN PALLET HORIZONTAL MACHINING CENTERS
- MAKINO (2003) A71 high speed CNC twin pallet horizonal machining center with MAKINO PROFESSIONAL 3 CNC controls, (2) 19.5”x19.5” drilled and tapped pallets, travels: X – 28.74”, Y – 28.74”, Z – 33.46” 31.88” max. distance spindle nose to table top, spindle speeds to 10,000 RPM, CAT 50 taper spindle, 40 station ATC, coolant, chip conveyor, 1038 hours (recorded on meter at time of listing), s/n: 38
- MAKINO (2003) A71 high speed CNC twin pallet horizonal machining center with MAKINO PROFESSIONAL 3 CNC controls, (2) 19.5”x19.5” drilled and tapped pallets, travels: X – 28.74”, Y – 28.74”, Z – 33.46” 31.88” max. distance spindle nose to table top, spindle speeds to 10,000 RPM, CAT 50 taper spindle, 40 station ATC, coolant, chip conveyor, 3143 hours (recorded on meter at time of listing), s/n: 37
AUTOMATIC HORIZONTAL BAND SAW
- HYD-MECH (2017) H-14A automatic horizontal band saw with EVOLUTION TS 50 PLC touch screen programable control, 14”x14” capacity (rectangular) and 14” diameter capacity (round) @ 90 deg, 8.8 HP, blade speeds to 380 SFM, 1.25” x 182” blade size, automatic multi-index shuttle vise, full stroking hydraulic vises, hydraulic positive down feed, bundling vise, coolant, chip conveyor, 26”x120” infeed roller conveyor, s/n: 05-02-17-176-SB
CNC DRILLING AND TAPPING CENTERS
- (3) FANUC ROBODRILL ALPHA-T10C CNC drilling and tapping centers with FANUC SERIES 16-M CNC control, 15”x25” table, travels: X – 19.68”, Y – 14.96”, Z – 11.81”, 10 station turret, speeds to 8000 RPM, coolant, chip tray, s/n: 96ZTG966, n/a, n/a
- FANUC ROBODRILL ALPHA-T10C CNC drilling and tapping center with FANUC SERIES 16i-M CNC control, 15”x25” table, travels: X – 19.68”, Y – 14.96”, Z – 11.81”, 10 station turret, speeds to 8000 RPM, coolant, chip tray, NOBEL SP-3750 pallet changer, s/n: 988TH068
GANG-TYPE CNC LATHE
- HARDINGE (REBUILT 2019) CS-GT SUPER PRECISION gang-type CNC lathe with GE FANUC SERIES 18-T CNC control, 11.75” swing, 11” max. machining length, travels: X – 11.96”, Z – 11.06”, speeds to 6000 RPM, collet chuck, coolant, FILTERMIST mist collector, (way bearings, thrust bearings, ball screw and linear bearings all replaced in 2019), s/n: GT-742-B
CNC THREAD ROLLING MACHINE
- PEE-WEE (2015) P15 CNC thread rolling machine with SIEMENS SIMATIC PANEL touch screen control, 16 ton capacity, 5.9” cylinder stroke, rotation speeds to 80 RPM, 1.96” max. workpiece diameter, s/n: P14.0011
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- NARDINI-MASCOTE MS1640 gap bed engine lathe with 16” swing over bed, 40” between centers, 10” 3 jaw chuck, 2” spindle bore, speeds to 2500 RPM, inch/metric threading, coolant, steady rests, quick-change tool post, ACCURITE TURNMATE DRO, s/n: D3-JDS-261
- TSUGAMI T-ROL 6 thread rolling machine with 6 ton capacity, rotation speeds to 58 RPM, s/n: 5514
- TSUGAMI T-ROL 5 thread rolling machine with 5 ton capacity, s/n: 4191
- EARTH-CHAIN EEPM-500V2 electromagnetic tombstone 19.7”x17”x24.3”, live milling tool holders, TSUDAKOMA RZ-160 4th axis rotary indexer, saw blades, transformers and MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
- UPCOMING AUCTIONS
- Cooper Standard Automotive Canada • Wednesday, February 23
- Cooper Standard Automotive Mexico • Thursday, February 24
- Collection International Interiors Inc. • Thursday, February 24
- NuGale Pharmaceutical Inc. • Monday, February 28
- CNC Floor Type Boring Mill Liquidation • Wednesday, December 28
- CNC Press Liquidation • Thursday, December 29
- Major Machining & Fabricating Facility • Friday, December 30