Surplus Assets of
Conventional & CNC Machining Facility
Thursday, August 24, 2017
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionWednesday, August 23 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Friday, August 25 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Thursday, September 7 by 5:00 P.M.
FEATURING: ZAYER 3000 BF3, 50 taper universal bed type CNC machining center; (WELL MAINTAINED) T6-112, 4” table type horizontal boring mill; ZPS (2001) MCFV 1060 NT, CNC vertical machining center; YANG (2000) CK-3B, CNC turning center; MAZAK 40” x 120” CNC vertical machining center; 300 ton horizontal hydraulic wheel press; OKUMA 24” x 96” engine lathe; TARNOW 24” x 80” engine lathe; DB 20” x 72” engine lathe; ACRA TURN 20” x 72” engine lathe; WEBSTER & BENNET 48” vertical boring mill; TOYOTA 4000 LB LPG forklift; KENWORTH (2010) T370, single axle flatbed truck; PETERBILT (2008) 340, tandem axle roll off truck; DODGE (2015) RAM 1500 ST, pick-up truck; DODGE (2014) RAM 1500 crew cab pick-up truck; HONDA (2012) RIDGELINE 4WD crew cab pick-up truck; CHEVROLET (2005) SILVERADO pick-up truck; JEEP (2015) 4X4 GRAND CHEROKEE LAREDO; JONES & SHIPMAN 540, surface grinder; UP RIGHT electric scissor lift; 5 ton x 20’ double girder free standing crane system; DEMAG 5 ton x 20’ single girder bridge crane; LARGE OFFERING OF CAT 50 & 40 taper tool holders, air compressors, hydraulic shop presses, milling machines, horizontal & vertical saws, drill presses, precision tooling & machine tool accessories, welding equipment, jib cranes, factory support equipment & MORE!
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
- MAZAK POWER CENTER SV-25E CNC vertical machining center with MAZATROL CAM M-2 CNC control, 114” x 37” table, travels: X - 102”, Y - 31”, Z - 29”, 37” maximum distance spindle nose to table top, spindle speeds 22 – 3600 RPM, CAT 50 taper, 40 station ATC, coolant, s/n: 69494
- ZPS (2001) MCFV 1060NT CNC vertical machining center with HEIDENHAIN CNC control, 50” x 23” table, travels: X - 40”, Y - 24”, Z - 30”, spindle speeds to 8000 RPM, CAT 40 taper, 40 station ATC, coolant, COSMOTEC WRA20 cooler unit, s/n: 220280-0753
- LEADWELL MCV-1300P CNC vertical machining center with FANUC OM CNC control, 55” x 25” table, travels: X - 51”, Y - 29”, Z - 22”, 50 taper, 20 station ATC, coolant, s/n: L812091
CNC TURNING CENTER
- YANG (2000) CK-3B CNC turning center with FANUC CNC control, 12” chuck, 26” swing over bed, 15” max. turning diameter, 51” max. machining length, 12 station turret, speeds to 3000 RPM, 25 HP, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n: D1043
CNC UNIVERSAL MILLING MACHINE
- ZAYER BF-3000 bed type CNC universal milling machine with HEIDENHAIN TNC CNC control, 118” x 39” table, travels: X - 104", Y - 41.33" , Z - 41.33”, speeds to 1800 RPM, CAT50, 60 HP, coolant, s/n: 52553C
- SHENYANG T6112 table type horizontal boring mill with 4” diameter spindle, 63” x 55” power rotary table, travels: Longitudinal - 62”, Traverse - 55”, speeds to 800 RPM, facing head, vertical milling head, s/n: n/a
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- WEBSTER BENNETT vertical turret lathe with 48” diameter chuck, 5 station turret, speeds to 150 RPM, s/n: n/a
- OKUMA L-T gap bed engine lathe with 28” swing, 133” between centers, 2.5” spindle bore, speeds to 1200 RPM, inch/metric threading, chucks and steadies, s/n: 4503-0358
- CBT CS20-GC gap bed engine lathe with 20” swing, 83” between centers, 4” spindle bore, speeds to 1600 RPM, inch/metric threading, chucks and steadies, s/n: 7832
- EDGEWICK engine lathe with 14” swing, 42” between centers, 1.5” spindle bore, speeds to 670 RPM, inch/metric threading, s/n: n/a
- KAO-FONG KF-VBM-A vertical milling machine with 67”x15” table, speeds to 1500 RPM, NEWAL DP7 3 axis DRO, coolant, s/n: 1093
- NEWALL 2442 jig borer with 42”x24” table, HEIDENHAIN 3 axis DRO, coolant, s/n: 73-JMT2443D2NE2228D
- MFG. UNKNOWN 5’ radial arm drill with 49” column, speeds to 2240 RPM, 23”x20”x19”H box table, s/n: n/a
- JONES & SHIPMAN 540 manual surface grinder with 6”x18” capacity, SONY MAGNESCALE LF-200 DRO, s/n: 1788/127
- JOHNSON MODEL J automatic horizontal band saw with approx. 21”x10” cutting capacity, s/n: J-13683
- MFG. UNKNOWN vertical band saw with 10” throat, 29”x10” table, 11” max. work height, s/n: n/a
- HAVLIK H5-32 floor type drill press with speeds to 2500 RPM, s/n: 741
- MFG. UNKNOWN heavy duty hydraulic H-frame press with approx. 20 ton capacity, s/n: n/a
- DEVILBISS 10 HP piston-type tank mounted air compressor, s/n: 69964
- STEPTOE shaper, s/n: n/a
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC SQUARE WAVE TIG175 TIG welder with cables and gun, s/n: M3100700767
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC POWERMIG 256 digital MIG welder with cables and gun, s/n: M3120408016
- MILLER MILLERMATIC 251 MIG welder with cables and gun, s/n: LG061676B
- MFG. UNKNOWN double girder top running bridge crane with DEMAG 5 ton electric hoist, approx. 75’ free standing gantry with runway, i-beams and bus bar, s/n: n/a
- MFG. UNKNOWN single girder top running bridge crane with DEMAG 5 ton electric hoist, approx. 35’ free standing gantry with runway, i-beams and bus bar, s/n: n/a
- TOYOTA SFGC25 LPG forklift with 5000 LB. capacity, 151” vertical lift, side shift, s/n: SFGCU25-76410
- KENWORTH (2010) T370, single axle flatbed truck;
- PETERBILT (2008) 340, tandem axle roll off truck;
- DODGE (2015) RAM 1500 ST, pick-up truck;
- DODGE (2014) RAM 1500 crew cab pick-up truck;
- HONDA (2012) RIDGELINE 4WD crew cab pick-up truck;
- CHEVROLET (2005) SILVERADO pick-up truck;
- JEEP (2015) 4X4 GRAND CHEROKEE LAREDO 52806KM, navigation, leather interior, remote start VIN 1C4RJFAG9FC624437
ALSO:LARGE QUANTITY of TOOL HOLDERS consisting of CAT 50, CAT 40, MT 80, 50 taper and 30 taper; set up blocks, tie-down clamping, inspection equipment, machine vises, rotary tables, a WIDE ASSORTMENT of perishable tooling including drills, end mills, carbide insert tooling, carbide inserts and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.