Mold Masters (Georgetown) #4
High Precision CNC Machining Equipment
Thursday, July 23, 2020
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email email@example.com to arrange a date and time.
RemovalAll assets must be removed no later than Friday, August 7 by appointment only.
LocationMold Masters (Georgetown) #3
233 Armstrong Avenue, Georgetown, Ontario, Canada, L7G 4X5
FEATURING: SUNNEN (2016) SH-4000 CNC power stroked honing machine, OKUMA (2003) MACTURN 250W CNC multi-axis opposed spindle milling & turning center with LIVE MILLING, HARDINGE CS-GT CNC lathe, GRIEVE (2007) NB-350 stainless steel forced convection bench oven, ZEISS ECLIPSE 550 bridge type CMM and MORE!
CNC POWER STROKED HONE
- SUNNEN (2016) SH-4000 power stroked honing machine with SIEMENS SIMATIC touch screen control, 0.060”-4.0” ID range, 15.43” stroker carriage travel, 550 SPM max. stroker rate, spindle speeds to 3000 RPM, 5.5 HP, servo linear feed system, universal honing fixture with mounting plate, adjustable runout, alignment indicator, torque arm, coolant cart, s/n: 401-1044
CNC MULTI AXIS MILLING & TURNING CENTER
- OKUMA (2003) MACTURN 250W CNC multi-axis opposed spindle milling & turning center with OKUMA OSP-E100L CNC control, 1.625”max. bar diameter, 8” max. part length, 13.04”max. turning diameter Zone 1, 11.13” max. turning diameter Zone 3, 8.59” max. turning diameter Zone 4, 56.69" between spindle noses, turret travels: X – 7.45”, Z – 8.73”, spindle travels: X – 8”, Y – 40.25”, Z – 17.5”, rapid traverse, C axis (milling spindle) 360 deg. (in 0.001 deg. intervals), main spindle: 10” 3 jaw hydraulic chuck, speeds to 6000 RPM, 1.89” spindle bore, sub-spindle: 8” 3 jaw hydraulic chuck, speeds to 6000 RPM, 1.89” spindle bore, milling spindle speeds to 8000 RPM, 24 station ATC, KM40 spindle taper,12 station turret with live tooling (speeds to 6000 RPM), through-spindle coolant, Chip Blaster high pressure coolant system, work measurement sensor, chip conveyor, s/n: 106150
- HARDINGE CS-GT CNC lathe with GE FANUC SERIES 18-T CNC control, 11.76” swing, 9” max. turning diameter, 11.96” max. machining length, 1.06” spindle bore, speeds to 6000 RPM, 5 HP, coolant, s/n: 1142-8
- GRIEVE (2007) NB-350 stainless steel forced convection bench oven with WATLOW digital temperature control, 350 deg. F max. temperature, 28"x24"x18" workspace, s/n: 451750
- ZEISS ECLIPSE 550 bridge type CMM with 33” x 28.5” granite table, travels: X – 19.5”, Y – 19.5”, Z – 21.5”, ZEISS joystick operator control, ZEISS probes & probe stand, desktop PC with operating software, s/n: n/a
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.