Mold Masters (Brantford)
5-Axis CNC Machining & Precision Grinding Facility
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
RemovalBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
LocationMold Masters (Brantford)
92 Roy Blvd., Brantford, Ontario, Canada, N3R 7K2
FEATURING: MATSUURA (2007) CUBLEX-25, 5-Axis Multi-Tasking Turning, Milling & Grinding center; KELLENBERGER (1998) KEL-VARIA, CNC high precision universal cylindrical grinder; (5) HARDINGE CS-51 & SG42, CNC turning centers; (2) SYSTEM 3R (2010), robotic EDM parts loaders; KITAMURA MYCENTER-ZERO, CNC vertical machining center; GRIEVE (2007) NB-350, oven; OPTICAL GAUGING PRODUCTS inspection unit; ZEISS ECLIPSE CMM; CLARK 4000lb, LPG forklift; INGAR RT-70, precision tool room grinder; Drill presses, bench grinders, downdraft table & MORE!
THE EXCLUSIVE RIGGER FOR THIS SALE IS:National Rigging and Transportation
Tel: 905-788-1110 • Cell: 905-704-9011
5 AXIS CNC VERTICAL MILLING AND TURNING CENTER
- MATSUURA (2007) CUBLEX 25 5-axis CNC twin pallet vertical milling and turning centre with MATSUURA G‐TECH 840 DI CNC control, 9.84" dia x 9.84" max work piece capacity, 5.11" pallets, travels X-21.65", Y-16.14", Z-17.71", B +/- 110 degrees, C - 360 degrees, speeds to 15,000 rpm milling spindle, speeds to 3,000 rpm turning spindle, HSK-A63W spindle taper, 60 station ATC, RENISHAW OMP 400 touch probe system, high pressure coolant through spindle, TURBO SYSTEMS chip conveyor, spindle oil chiller, mist collector, 220v/3ph/60hz, s/n 17297
- (2) SYSTEM 3R (2010) WORKPAL U‐50760.115 pick & place robotic pallet loading systems, S/N: 1002‐V00‐188; 1005‐V00‐145
CNC TWIN PALLET VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER
- KITAMURA (1999) MYCENTRE ZERO twin pallet CNC vertical machining center with YASNAC CNC control, 20" X 12.40" pallets, travels X-11.96", Y-10", Z-12", speeds to 8,000 rpm, 5 hp, BT30 spindle taper, 12 station ATC, coolant, S/N: 75626
CNC UNIVERSAL GRINDER
- KELLENBERGER (1998) KEL‐VARIA UR 175/1000 CNC universal precision grinder with KELKO 90 CNC control, 8" CHUCK 39.40" between centers, travels X-12.90", Z-45", -10/+110 degree standard work head, -210/+30 degree swivel system, spindle speeds to 800 rpm, 16"x2.5" wheel, 10 hp head, coolant filtration, 460v/3ph/60hz, S/N: 65027Z
- HARDINGE SG‐42 CNC LATHE with GE FANUC SERIES 18‐T CNC control, 12 station turret, FILTERMIST exhaust unit, coolant, chip conveyor, S/N: SGA‐1386‐B
- HARDINGE SG‐42 CNC LATHE with GE FANUC SERIES 18‐T CNC control, 12 station turret, FILTERMIST exhaust unit, coolant, chip conveyor, S/N: SGA‐1267‐B
- HARDINGE CS‐51 CNC LATHE with GE FANUC SERIES 18‐T CNC control, 12 station turret, FILTERMIST exhaust unit, coolant, chip conveyor, S/N: CL‐566‐BSP
- HARDINGE SG‐42 CNC LATHE with GE FANUC SERIES 18‐T CNC control, 12 station turret, coolant, chip conveyor, S/N: SGA‐1706‐B
- HARDINGE CS‐51 CNC LATHE with GE FANUC SERIES 18‐T CNC control, 12 station turret, chip conveyor, coolant, chip conveyor, S/N: CLT‐293‐CSP
- ZEISS ECLIPSE SYS.EC.550 DCC coordinate measuring machine with HP WINDOWS PC based control, 33" X 32", S/N: CMM970604114
- OGP SMART SCOPE FOV optical scope camera inspection system with 12" X 20" table, WINDOWS PC based control, S/N: SE250111Z
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- ITC NO.58‐16FCSA 5/8" capacity 16 speed floor type drill press, S/N: 94916
- MASTERCRAFT 55‐5915‐4 1.5 ‐13 mm capacity, 1700 rpm, bench type drill press S/N: 909321649
- MULTICYL UN 5‐MC‐C 9.5" X 10" pneumatic C-frame press, S/N: N/A
- BALDOR 623 E 6" grinder‐buffer S/N: B1503031256
- CRAFTEX CT048 21" X 31" portable down draft air filtration system, S/N: 015490
- BALDOR 623E 6" grinder‐buffer with stand, S/N: B1409050091
- BALDOR 623E 6" pedestal grinder‐buffer, S/N: B1503031361
- BALDOR 623E 6" grinder‐buffer with stand, S/N: B1503031301
- BALDOR 623E 6" grinder‐buffer with stand, S/N: B1503031411
- BALDOR 612 R 6" bench grinder, S/N: W8‐94
- DAREX E‐85/90/TR 5" tool sharpener with stand, S/N: 94526F
- GRIEVE (2007) NB‐350 200 W industrial oven with WATLOW control, S/N: 451667
- PHOENIX DRY ROD II TYPE 5,300 W electrode stabilizing oven with 100‐300 degrees F temperature range, S/N: 0050220130316
- TECHNIFOR (2000) CN 101/6 bench type dot peen engraver with 14" X 18" table, digital microprocessor control, 4" drill press vise, S/N: 1‐00‐12‐02152
- INGAR RT‐70 conventional surface grinder with 10" X 8" table, 2.5" machine vise, s/n n/a
- CLARK C500‐45 4,000 LB capacity LPG forklift with 189" vertical lift, 3-stage mast, S/N: 355‐133‐1177 (DELAYED DELIVERY)
- EC & MW INC. (2010) A2P1512 15' W X 12' H, 2,000 LB capacity portable aluminum A-frame gantry with 500 LB capacity chain fall, S/N: 1391
- (6+) transformers; (50+) HSK‐63A CNC tool holders
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.