Surplus Assets of
Mold-Masters (2007) Limited
Surplus Equipment Sale
Tuesday, December 1, 2020
11:00 AM EST
InspectionBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email email@example.com to arrange a date and time.
RemovalAll assets must be removed no later than Friday, December 18 by appointment only.
LocationMold-Masters (2007) Limited
428 Newburyport Turnpike, Rowley, Massachusetts, United States, 01969
FEATURING: MASS CRANE & HOIST 10 ton capacity double girder top-running overhead bridge crane; MASS CRANE & HOIST 3 ton capacity single girder top-running overhead bridge crane; SULLAIR (2012) 1509EV/A 20 HP rotary screw air compressor; SULLAIR 10-40 40 HP rotary screw air compressor; TRANE RAUJC404PC13A0DF00C00 rooftop chiller unit with chiller pump system; TOYOTA 7FBCU32 36V 5700 lb. capacity electric forklift; GAMMAFLUX G24 48 zone hot runner temperature controller with touch screen; (2) GAMMAFLUX TTC 2100 hot runner temperature controllers with touch screen; AGR TOPWAVE MULTILAYER PG9810ML digital profiler with touch screen; JET 15 ton capacity hydraulic shop press; CRAFTSMAN 12” vertical band saw; (20+) sections of medium duty pallet racking and MORE!
THE EXCLUSIVE RIGGER FOR THIS SALE IS:PEDOWITZ MACHINERY MOVERS
SCOTT OR JOE at. 203 877 7458
- MASS CRANE & HOIST 10 ton capacity double girder top-running overhead bridge crane with electric hoist, pendant control, s/n: 121511
- MASS CRANE & HOIST 3 ton capacity single girder top-running overhead bridge crane with electric hoist, pendant control, s/n: n/a
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- SULLAIR (2012) 1509EV/A 20 HP rotary screw air compressor with 125 psig, 80.9 acfm, s/n: 201202270035
- SULLAIR 10-40 40 HP rotary screw air compressor with 100/110 psig, s/n: 003-60787
- TRANE RAUJC404PC13A0DF00C00 rooftop chiller unit with 460V, 3 Phase, PROCESS COOLING SYSTEMS PTR676-0811-3 chiller pump system, s/n: C11M06908
- CLEMCO 3048 INEX suction blast cabinet with 300 cfm, s/n: 49617
- TOYOTA 7FBCU32 36V electric forklift with 5700 lb. capacity, 187” max. vertical lift, side shift, cushion tires, HAWKER POWERGUARD LD 36V battery charger (may be sold separately), s/n: 60901
- VIDIR MACHINE S39225-1334-08 vertical shelving carousel with 13,000 lb. total machine capacity, 700 lb. capacity per shelf, (2) 1.50 HP drive motors, s/n: S3915-0512-0028
PLASTIC MOLDING SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- UNIVERSAL MULTISHOT SYSTEMS portable injection unit with touch screen control, s/n: n/a
- GAMMAFLUX G24 48 zone hot runner temperature controller with touch screen control, s/n: n/a
- (2) GAMMAFLUX TTC 2100 hot runner temperature controllers with touch screen control, s/n: n/a
- AGR TOPWAVE MULTILAYER PG9810ML digital profiler with touch screen control, s/n: 207
- MANDEL VA-200 digital moisture analyzer, s/n: E3MA1615
- MANDEL VA-31 digital moisture analyzer, s/n: H3M10695
- AEC portable plastic grinding machine, s/n: n/a
- NELMOR portable plastic grinding machine, s/n: n/a
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- JET HP-15A H-frame hydraulic shop press with 15 ton capacity, s/n: n/a
- CRAFTSMAN 12” 2-speed vertical band saw with 1.5 HP, tilting head, s/n: n/a
- MFG. UNKNOWN heavy duty floor-type drill press
- DEWALT bench-top mitre saw
- DAKE arbor press with stand
- DIXIE CANNER UD-AL double seamer can sealing machine with 2”-6.25” dia. capacity, rated for 20 cans/min, s/n: n/a
ALSO:(20+) sections of medium duty pallet racking; pigeon-hole type hardware storage cabinets; DAYTON double end pedestal grinder; CHATILLON WT-12 crane scale; transformers; hand tools; shop tables; electrical components; WORKMASTER WM104 overhead work platform with 1000 lb. max. capacity and MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.