Mobile Job-Site Trailer Manufacturer
Over 1200 Lots of Brand New Building Materials, Interior Finishes, Tools & More!
Wednesday, February 13, 2019
9:00 AM MST
InspectionTuesday, February 12 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
RemovalAll items to be removed no later than Friday, February 22, 2019 by 5:00 P.M.
A suitable capacity forklift with operator will be available on site to assist buyers with loading upon request at a flat rate of $25 CAD/lift or $90 CAD/Hr.
SHOT BLAST MACHINES
- LS INDUSTRIES (PURCHASED & INSTALLED NEW 2015 FOR OVER $ 150K) LS STRB 4224 airless, through type structural shot blast machine with 42"H x 24"W opening, (4) LSSureShot 15 HP direct drive impeller wheels, (2) upper & (2) lower diagonally mounted 15” wheels with I-beam & irregular shape capability, replaceable CHROME wheel liners, replaceable manganese cabinet liners, media recovery with auger conveyors, bucket elevator & shot metering valves, heavy duty chain driven roller conveyor with 700 lbs/lin.ft capacity, optional sonic abrasive blow off, ONLY 1600 HRS recorded on meter at the time of listing, 440V/3PH/60HZ, s/n 15-06-2205-B
- LS INDUSTRIES (2015) BL-34B rotary tumble blast machine with 40"DIA x 47.5"L basket, 15/16" x 1 5/16" basket grate openings, (2) 20 HP direct drive wheels, 0-60 min cycle timer, 440V/3PH/60HZ, s/n 15-06-2196-B
- SELLICK (2012) S80J4I-4 diesel outdoor forklift with 8000 lb. capacity, 169” vertical lift, side shift, cushion tires, 4WD, 7,408 hrs recorded on meter at time of listing, s/n: 8646210S8J4I-4
- JCB (2012) CBTLT35001541039 diesel telehandler forklift with approx. 7500 lb. capacity, approx. 14’ lift height, side shift, solid tires, 7,815 hrs recorded on meter at time of listing, optional SELLICK bucket attachment, s/n: 541039
- JCB (2012) JBTLT35A01541553 diesel telehandler forklift with approx. 7500 lb. capacity, approx. 14’ lift height, side shift, solid tires, 7,415 hrs recorded on meter at time of listing, optional SELLICK bucket attachment, s/n: 541553
- CATERPILLAR rough terrain diesel telehandler forklift with 4WD, 4 wheel steering, front outriggers, leveling suspension, CAT 4-CYL turbo-diesel, full cab enclosure with heat, 13,560 hrs recorded on meter at the time of listing, 9' snow bucket attachment, s/n n/a
- CLARK CFY165B 16,500 lbs capacity outdoor LPG forklift with 2-stage mast, 5 speed transmission, dual tires, s/n 100-481-1062
- HYSTER H90XMS LPG forklift with 8800 lb. capacity, 145” vertical lift, solid tires, 2,514.5 hrs recorded on meter at time of listing, s/n: L005V04181C
- YALE GLP050TCNU-V086 LPG forklift with approx. 5000 lb. capacity, solid tires, 11,600 hrs recorded on meter at time of listing, s/n: 1875B173977
- YALE GLP060ZG-EGAE087 LPG forklift with 5400 lb. capacity, 187” vertical lift, solid dual tires, s/n: A875B19837Z
- UN FL25T-JA LPG forklift with 5500 lb. capacity, 183” vertical lift, solid tires, 2,844 hrs recorded on meter at time of listing, s/n: 12L25029A
TRUCKS & TRAILERS
- FREIGHTLINER (2008) tandem axle semi tractor truck with DETROIT DIESEL Series 60 diesel engine, 18 speed EATON FULLER manual transmission, 10,432 lb. front axle, 23,000 lb. rears, wet kit, RUFNEK winch, back-up camera, 602,034 km recorded on meter at time of listing, 12,214 hrs recorded on meter at time of listing, VIN: 1FUJA6CK09LAH2577
- DODGE (2011) RAM 3500 HD 4 door pick-up truck with CUMMINS 6.7L 6 cylinder diesel engine, automatic transmission, power steering, power locks, power windows, 4x4, NORTRUCK bed cap, 253,544 km recorded on meter at time of listing, VIN: 3D73Y3CL7BG533609
- GMC (2010) SEIRRA 2500 SLE HD 4 door pick-up truck with 6L 8 cylinder gasoline engine, automatic transmission, power steering, power locks, power windows, 4x4, 302,612 km recorded on meter at time of listing, VIN: 1GT4K0BG8AF112596
- MAX ATLAS (2001) MPLSX-3374-3A tri-axle step deck trombone trailer with wooden deck, VIN: 2V9IS633I19008377
- (2) SOUTHLAND (2019 BRAND NEW - NEVER REGISTERED) LB18T-14 18' tandem axle low boy flat deck trailers with fold up ramps, 18' x 8'6" wood deck with 82" between fenders, 14,000 lbs GVWR, 12,150 lbs payload capacity, electric brakes, A-frame tongue jack, VIN: 2SFJC3313K1044815; 2SFJC3310K1044819
- (2) SOUTHLAND (2019 BRAND NEW - NEVER REGISTERED) LB18T-14 18' tandem axle low boy flat deck trailers with slide under ramps, 18' x 8'6" wood deck with 82" between fenders, 14,000 lbs GVWR, electric brakes, A-frame tongue jack, LED lights, VIN: 2SFJC3310K1045002; 2SFJC3312K1045003
- (2) SOUTHLAND (2019 BRAND NEW - NEVER REGISTERED) HB20T-14 20' tandem axle high boy flat deck trailers with 7' aluminum slide under ramps, 20' x 8'6" wood deck, 14,000 lbs GVWR, 12,150 lbs payload capacity, electric brakes, A-frame tongue jack, LED lights VIN: 2SFKC4368K1044931; 2SFKC4366K1044930
- (2) SOUTHLAND (2019 BRAND NEW - NEVER REGISTERED) LB22T-21 24' tri axle low boy equipment trailers with slide under ramps, 22' x 8'6" wood deck, 2' x 8.6" beaver tail, 23,000 lbs GVWR, electric brakes, A-frame tongue jack, LED lights VIN: 2SFHL4467K1045366; 2SFHL4460K1045371
- SOUTHLAND (2019 BRAND NEW - NEVER REGISTERED) LCHS29-510-64 5'X10' tandem axle enclosed utility trailer with 3335 lbs GVWR, 47"W x 60"H rear barn door, aluminum siding, checker plate rock guard, factory undercoated, LED lights, VIN 2SFAL126XK1044733
- SOUTHLAND (2019 BRAND NEW - NEVER REGISTERED) LCHS29-512-64 5'X12' single axle, V nose enclosed utility trailer with 3190 lbs GVWR, 48"W x 60"H rear barn door, aluminum siding, checker plate rock guard, LED lights, VIN 2SFAL1266K1045281
- SOUTHLAND (2019 BRAND NEW - NEVER REGISTERED) LCHS29-612-72 6'X12' single axle, V nose enclosed utility trailer with 3190 lbs GVWR, 60"W x 66"H rear barn door, aluminum siding, checker plate rock guard, LED lights, VIN 2SFAL2264K1045107
- SOUTHLAND (2019 BRAND NEW - NEVER REGISTERED) LCHT35-612-72 6'X12' tandem axle, enclosed utility trailer with 7700 lbs GVWR, 60"W x 66"H rear barn door, aluminum siding, checker plate rock guard, LED lights, electric brakes, VIN 2SFFL336XK1045252
- SOUTHLAND (2019 BRAND NEW - NEVER REGISTERED) LCHT35-614-72 6'X14' tandem axle, V nose enclosed utility trailer with 7799 lbs GVWR, 60"W x 66"H rear barn door, aluminum siding, checker plate rock guard, LED lights, electric brakes, VIN 2SFFL2360L1045773
- SOUTHLAND (2019 BRAND NEW - NEVER REGISTERED) LCHT35-714-78 7'X14' tandem axle, V nose enclosed utility trailer with 7799 lbs GVWR, 73"W x 72"H rear barn door, aluminum siding, checker plate rock guard, LED lights, electric brakes, VIN 2SFFL3366K1044762
- WELLS CARGO (2008) WC16 single axle washroom trailer with men's & women's individual stalls, single shower facility, 5500LB GVWR. VIN: 1WC200G1685001141
DIESEL LIGHT TOWER/GENERATORS
- ALLMAND BROS (2004) MAXLITE skid mounted diesel light tower/generator with fuel tank. s/n: 5AEAH15155H000071
- ALLMAND BROS (2003) MAXLITE skid mounted diesel light tower/generator with fuel tank. s/n: 5AEAH15194H000122
- PINNACLE INDUSTRIAL SERVICES (2000) 4KW diesel mobile light tower/generator, s/n: 2M9LS1113YR137193
- PINNACLE INDUSTRIAL SERVICES (2000) 4KW diesel mobile light tower/generator, s/n: 2M9LS111XYR137191
- INGERSOL RAND (1999) L6-4MH 6KW diesel mobile light tower/generator, s/n: 295072UUI622
WELDING & FABRICATION
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC RANGER 305G skid mounted gas-powered welder/generator with 10KW, 120/240V, 1PH, 60HZ, 1061 hrs recorded on meter at the time of listing, cables and gun, s/n: U1060205886
- MILLER GOLD STAR 400SS portable arc welder with cables and gun, s/n: n/a
- ACKLANDS ARC WELD 400 portable arc welder with cables and gun, s/n: n/a
- (4) NEDERMAN column-mounted snorkel type flex arm welding fume extractors with blowers, s/n n/a
- TENNSMITH HB12116 120" X 16GA manual brake, s/n: 05906
- TENNSMITH U48-22 48" X 22GA box and pan brake with stand, s/n: 12314
- KING INDUSTRIAL 48" X 22GA metal brake, s/n n/a
- SPEEDER BL-724211 7" metal-cutting horizontal band saw with stand and coolant, s/n: n/a
- CST/BERGER DGT10 electronic digital transit theodolite set with case, tripod and stadia s/n: 61698
- PORTER CABLE RT7690 self-leveling remote-controlled simultaneous level and plumb rotational laser system with tripod and case, s/n: RL661190607
- BOSCH GRL300HV horizontal and vertical self leveling rotational laser level with case, s/n n/a
CONTRACTOR & SPECIALTY TOOLS
- RIDGID (2013) 535 power threader with dies, s/n: EBE17833 (DELAYED DELIVERY UNTIL FEB. 28TH 2019)
- RIGID 300 power threader with foot pedal control and tri stand, s/n n/a
- RIDGID 918 hydraulic roll groover with changeover shaft, s/n n/a
- RIDGID 258 hydraulic 2.5"-4" pipe cutting attachment with driver and hydraulic power pack, s/n n/a
- STEEL CITY 10" tilting arbor table saw with GENERAL bag type dust collector, s/n n/a
- LEISTER VARIMAT V2 polymer and composite roofing membrane automatic overlap/seam welding machine with digital controls 4600W capacity, 40MM capacity, s/n: QE896675
- KRAFT TOOL EZY DECK PRO portable stucco texturing gun with hopper and compressor, s/n n/a
- (3) MILWAUKEE 3.25 HP vertical panel saws with GENERAL 10-110M1 bag type dust collectors, s/n: 401BD11470131; 401BD13370265; 401BD13270163
- (8) HILTI powder actuated fastening guns with case, s/n n/a
- GENIE GH5.6 SUPERHOIST air/CO2 powered portable material lift with 250lb cap, 18' vertical reach, s/n n/a
- GENIE SLA-10 SUPERLIFT ADVANTAGE portable material lift with 1,000 lb cap, 11.5' vertical reach, s/n n/a
- (2) PANELLIFT 138-2 portable material lifts with 150 lb cap, 11' vertical reach, s/n n/a
GRINDER TYPE & HIGH SHEAR MACERATOR PUMPS
- (15) LIBERTY PUMPS LSG202M OMNIVORE 2HP submersible grinder pumps with stainless steel impeller, stainless steel cutting system, cast iron housing, quick disconnect power cord, 1.25" discharge port, 208-230V/1PH, s/n n/a
- (65) SFA SANIFLO SANICUBIC CLASSIC self-contained grinder pump systems with built in digital control, stainless steel impeller, stainless steel cutting system, twin 1HP oil filled motors, composite housing, (4) 1.5" or 4" inlets, 1.5" discharge port, 1.5" vent port, 36' rise discharge, 360' horizontal reach discharge, 208-230V/1PH, s/n n/a
MODULAR OFFICE BUILDINGS
- BCT STRUCTURES modular office building with approx 60'x12' dimensions. air conditioning and ventilation. s/n: n/a
- BCT STRUCTURES modular office building with approx 30'x12' dimensions. air conditioning and ventilation. s/n: n/a
- ATLAS COPCO GA75VSD variable speed rotary screw type air compressor with ELECTRONICON II digital microprocessor control, 100 HP, 188 PSI, 518.5 CFM, s/n: AP1651B22
- ATLAS COPCO GA75VSD variable speed rotary screw type air compressor with ELECTRONICON II digital microprocessor control, 100 HP, 188 PSI, 518.5 CFM, s/n: AP1651821
- GENERAC MODEL 0058840 natural gas/LPG standby generator with 120/240V, 116A, 1PH, 60HZ, s/n: 6248729
- BIEMMEDUE (2009) PHOEN/N 380 natural gas/LPG indirect fired construction heater with 380,000BTU/HR cap, s/n: 46800510
- (2) FROST FIGHTER natural gas/LPG indirect fired construction heaters with 350,000BTU/HR cap, s/n: n/a
- HUSQVARNA 1530EXLT heavy duty, track drive, 2-stage gas powered snow blower, s/n: n/a
- INGERSOL RAND P1.50-A8 2HP vertical air compressor with 20 GAL tank, s/n: P20491T12318
- ROLAIR FC250090L 2HP vertical air compressor with 20 GAL tank, s/n: n/a
- MAKITA 2.5HP twin stack air compressor, s/n: n/a
- (2) BOSTITCH pancake type air compressors with 6 GAL tank, s/n: n/a
- (8) BARD W30G1CAXBPX4XXH wall mounted combination gas/electric furnace, natural gas/LPG fired, 55.000BTU/H output, max 70 deg F, 180 deg F, s/n n/a
- NU-AIR (2017) PCV500 air makeup unit with 1/3HP SUPPLY MOTOR, 1/3HP exhaust motor, 120V/1PH/60HZ, s/n:PCV50017050358
- (2) COLEMAN ECHELON 9.C SERIES natural gas furnaces, s/n n/a
- COLEMAN SERIES natural gas furnace, s/n n/a
- COLEMAN air conditioning condenser, s/n n/a
BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
- HUGE QUANTITY of ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS consisting of: (3) BRAND NEW 45KVA, 600-208/120V transformers, (25+) BRAND NEW SQUARE D 100 AMP breaker panels with associated enclosures and doors, (300+) BRAND NEW SIEMENS & SQARE D breakers from 15A to 50A, (50+) BRAND NEW EATON & LITHONIA 2X4 & 2X2 recessed fluorescent light fixtures, pallets of BRAND NEW stainless steel light fixtures, plugs, switches and receptacles, electric wall mount and baseboard heaters, HUGE SELECTION OF ELECTRICAL WIRE consisting of spools of single and 3-phase wire, spools of primary wire, interior, safety and control wire; (50+) steel and conventional various size single and double doors in LH and RH configuration with frames; (350+) sets of BRAND NEW door hardware, knobs, handles, safety push bars and hinges; LARGE SELECTION OF DRYWALL, SHEETROCK & GREENBOARD SHEETS; large quantity of dimensional lumber and plywood; selection of foam and blanket insulation material; HUGE SELECTION of silicone and construction adhesives, BENJAMIN MOORE & BEHR commercial grade primer and paint; LARGE QUANTITY OF BRAND NEW COPPER PIPE from 3/8" to 4" in full lengths, brass, copper and black plumbing fixtures, full length PVC pipe; exterior siding; TYVEK wrap; roofing membrane; wood and aluminum trim and moldings; window and door frames with glass panels and MUCH MORE!
- VERY LARGE SELECTION OF BRAND NAME, QUALITY, CONTRACTOR GRADE POWER TOOLS featuring HILTI, MILWAUKEE, SENCO, MAKITA and BOSCH (50+) electric drills, (25+) cordless drill & impact driver sets, (5) drywall screw gun sets, portable band saws, (15+) compound miter saws with stands, (25+) circular saws including worm gear drive, (25+) reciprocating saws, (25+) plunge routers, (20+) jig saws; pneumatic tools, hand and specialty tools; LARGE SELECTION of PERISHABLE TOOLING consisting of FREUD, LENOX & DIABLO heavy duty wood boring drills, carbide tipped hole saws, plunge router and high speed bits, carbide tipped circular saw blades, DADO saw blades; professional caulking guns; GREENLEE hydraulic and conventional knockout punches; selection of specialty plaster and drywall tools; specialty PEX and electrical crimpers; HVAC and refrigeration tools; LARGE SELECTION OF LIFTING AND RIGGING SUPPLIES mostly brand new and unused, comprising of lifting straps, (40+) HILLMAN type machinery moving dollies, engineered spreader beams from 4' to 60' long and up to 8,000 lbs capacity, eye bolts, shackles and turnbuckles, AIRFLOAT air cushion machinery moving dollies, pneumatic mat jacks, SIMPLEX machinery jacks; HUGE QUANTITY of extension, A-frame and rolling frame shop ladders from 2' to 32'; GREENLEE rolling job boxes; (10+) JUSTRITE flammable storage cabinets; large quantity of shop tables, cabinets, carts and dollies; HUGE QUANTITY of SINGLE PHASE and 3-PHASE EXTENSION CORDS; pneumatic air line; (25+) shop fans; construction lights; wobble lights; light and heavy duty rolling scaffolding; LARGE QUANTITY of heavy duty swivel and locking 6" poly casters; (5+) hydraulic pallet trucks; some office furniture, business machines and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 15% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.