Large Tube Processing & CNC Machining Facility
Thursday, February 16, 2017
10:30 AM EST
InspectionWednesday, February 15 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Friday, February 17 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Thursday, March 2 by 5:00 P.M.
Complete 70,000 sq. ft. plant closure featuring a large offering of assets from a world renowned corporation. A brief summary of assets are as follows: MODERN automatic tube cut off system with ALLEN BRADLEY PLC control, entry and exit bundling systems; (4) BARDONS & OLIVER production tube cut-off machines; LARGE OFFERING OF double end chamfering machines, rotary pipe welding machines, tube cut offs etc.; PRAB automated tube chamfering & robotic welding cell; NAKAMURA TOME (2010) WT-250, opposed spindle, twin turret CNC turning & live milling center with FANUC 18i-TB control; LNS (2011) SPRINT S3, automatic bar feeder; DAEWOO (2004) PUMA 250 SY, opposed spindle, twin turret CNC turning & live milling center with FANUC 18i-TB control; LNS QUICK LOAD SERVO automatic bar feeder; HAAS (2008) SL-20 LB, BIG BORE CNC turning center (loaded with options); OKK (1998) 860, CNC 4 axis vertical machining center; WARNER & SWASEY (FANUC Oi-TD RETROFIT) 3SC, CNC chucker with 30” chuck; CINCINNATI TC-150, CNC turning center; MITTS & MERRILL hydraulic keyseater with digital read out; PANASONIC (2004) PERFORMARC 6 axis robotic welding cell with ABB robot, MILLER AXCESS 450 digital power source; (2) PIRANHA ironworkers & (1) hydraulic punch; Hydraulic angle iron cut off; CLEVELAND 250 ton press line with 30” x 70” bed; (2) CINCINNATI 220-8 & 15, thru-feed centreless grinders; ALABAMA (2013) automatic wash and paint line; SUNDSTRAND horizontal broaching machine; BAXTER automatic horizontal saw; AMERICAN 20” x 102” engine lathe; COLCHESTER tool room engine lathe; (2) DALLAS air feeders & 10,000 LB uncoilers; ASQUITH radial arm drill; INGERSOLL RAND (2006) 125HP air compressor; TOYOTA 9000 LB outdoor LPG forklift; (2) HYSTER 50 & 40 LPG forklifts; CLARK 5000 LB LPG forklift; (3) TOYOTA 3150 LB electric forklifts; (2) RAYMOND electric reach trucks; SKYJACK electric scissor lift; TOYOTA electric pallet truck; ALLIS CHALMERS 5040 diesel tractor; (50+) sections of adjustable racking; Automated racking parts retrieval system; (2) LODESTAR 7.5 ton x 60’ bridge cranes; (20+) floor & wall mounted jib cranes; RIDGID power threader; HOBART 10,000W portable generator welder; (100+) assorted wire baskets & metal stacking bins; (4) HYPERTHERM plasma power sources; HUGE OFFERING OF inspection equipment & accessories, perishable tooling, (10+) LISTA tool cabinets, numerous machining & fabricating departments, portable dust collectors, factory support equipment & MUCH MORE!
ALSO FEATURING A LARGE INVENTORY OF useable steel pipe, bar & angle stock, WIP & finished product, bearings inventory etc.
CNC TURNING CENTERS
- NAKAMURA (2006) TOME WT-250 CNC opposed spindle, twin turret live milling and turning center with FANUC series 18i-TB CNC control, 9.84" swing, 9.84" max turning diameter, 21.85" max turning length, travels X1 - 7.68", X2 - 7.68", Z1 - 23.62" , Z2 - 23.62", Y - 1.61", 2.56" max bar capacity on main spindle, 2.01" max bar capacity on sub spindle, speeds to 4500 rpm on main and sub spindles, 12 station turret, collet chucks, HAKUSAN chip conveyor, MCLEAN chiller, s/n: M241502
- DAEWOO (2004 )PUMA TT2500SY CNC opposed spindle, twin turret live milling and turning center with FANUC series 18i-TB CNC control, 31.5" swing, 15.35" max turning diameter on upper turret, 11.81" max turning diameter on lower turret,13.77" max turning length, travels X1 - 10.04", X2 - 7.48", Z1 - 31.5", Z2 - 35.43", Y - 4.72", speeds to 3500 RPM, 2.99" max bar capacity, 12 station turret, collet chucks, MASTER CONVEYORS chip conveyor, MCLEAN chiller, s/n: PT25SY0031
- HAAS (2008) SL20LB long bed big bore CNC turning center with HAAS CNC control, 23” swing, 42” max turning length, 3” spindle bore, 2.5” bar capacity, travels X – 16” , Y – 9.8” , Z- 22.75”, KITAGAWA 10” 3-jaw hydraulic chuck, 10 station turret, 30 HP motor, tailstock, tool presetter, chip auger, s/n: 3081261
- WARNER SWASEY3SC MS240 CNC chucker with retrofit (2014) FANUC series 0i-TD CNC control, 24" 3-jaw hydraulic chuck, travels X- 12.75", Z- 15", 12 station turret, chip conveyor s/n: 2882633
- CINCINNATI HAWK TC-150 CNC lathe with SIEMENS ACRAMATIC 2100 CNC control, 15.75” swing, 10.63” max turning diameter, travels X-8.45”, Y-17.32”, speeds to 5500 RPM, 10 HP drive, 12 station turret, s/n: n/a
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
- OKK (1998) MCV860 4-axis CNC vertical machining center with OKK NEOMATIC 635 CNC control, 90” x 34” T-slot table, travels X- 80.31” , Y – 33.86” , Z – 28.35”, speeds to 6000 RPM, CAT 50, 40 station ATC, TSUDAKOMA 20” diameter CNC 4th axis table with tail stock, turbo conveyor chip conveyor s/n: 250
- AMERICAN STYLE D engine lathe with 26” swing, 100” between centers, 2” spindle bore, 15” 3-jaw chuck, speeds to 1500 RPM, in/mm threading, s/n: 76778-62
- BOEHRINGER GOPPINGEN VDF gap bed engine lathe with 26” swing over bed, 32” swing over bed, 124” between centers, 4.5” spindle bore, 18” 4-jaw chuck, speeds to 1400 RPM, in/mm threading, s/n: m3370
- CLAUSING COLCHESTER #17 engine lathe with 16” swing, 72” between centers, 3” spindle bore, 12” 3-jaw chuck, speeds to 900 RPM, in/mm threading, s/n: 7/0015/03668
- CLAUSING COLCHESTER engine lathe with 18” swing, 62” between centers, 3” spindle bore, 12” 3-jaw chuck, speeds to 1600 RPM, in/mm threading, s/n: n/a
- CLAUSING COLCHESTER # 15 engine lathe with 16” swing, 50” between centers, 2” spindle bore, 10” 3 jaw chuck, speeds to 2000 RPM, in/mm threading, s/n: 6/0015/11579
- ZTM 2736 engine lathe with 22” swing, 62” between centers, 2” spindle bore, 10” 3-jaw chuck, speeds to 1120 RPM, in/mm threading, s/n: x1500
- COVEL NO. 35B hydraulic surface grinder with 10” grinding wheel, MAGNALOCK 24” x 8” magnetic chuck, s/n: 35b-1596
- CLAUSING COVEL 40B hydraulic surface grinder with 6” wheel, 18” x 6” magnetic chuck, s/n: 10H-5832
- MATTISON HANCHETT NO 24 rotary surface grinder with 24” table, 22” wheel, speeds to 875 RPM, coolant s/n: 16
- CINCINNATI MILACRON 220-8 center less grinder with 3” max grinding capacity, 24” main grinding wheel, speeds to 1034 RPM, s/n: 2M8H1ACE8
- CINCINNATI CINCO-15 center less grinder with 3” max grinding capacity, 24” main grinding wheel, s/n: n/a
- CINCINNATI MILLACRON 2MT tool and cutter grinder, s/n: 1D2F-LACF-39
- (3) BRIDGEPORT SERIES 2 vertical turret milling machines with 42” x 9” table, 2 hp, speeds to 4200 RPM, BRIDGEPORT power feed, BRIDGEPORT 2 axis DRO, s/n: j207759/j244291/j190619
- HURON MV6 universal mill with 80” x 18” table, 12hp, speeds to 3900 RPM, s/n: 740224
- ASQUITH ARCHDALE POWER THRUST radial arm drill, speeds to 1133 RPM, 51” x 36” box table, s/n: 18251/1
- ARBOUGH radial arm drill, s/n: n/a
- JOHNSON WAFER radial arm drill, s/n: n/a
- BAXTER VERTICUT 360-HFA automatic hydraulic band saw with 6.5” throat, 5hp drive motor, stationary vise, shuttle vise, (2) bundle vises, coolant, out feed roller conveyor, s/n: 5158
- AMADA HA400 hydraulic band saw with 14” throat, 5hp drive motor, stationary vise, shuttle vise, coolant, s/n: 400705
- KALAMAZOO 8-C-W horizontal band saw with 12” throat, 1hp, s/n: 492363
- ELLIS 1600 portable horizontal band saw, s/n: 16997346
- WELLS 1000 portable horizontal band saw, s/n: n/a
- JET 14” portable vertical band saw, s/n: n/a
AUTOMATIC TUBE AND PIPE CUTOFF MACHINES
- MODERN 8LD tube cut off machine with ALLEN BRADLEY PLC control, 8” max cutting diameter, 90’ per minute feed rate, 7.5hp electric motor, 912 RPM MODERN MACHINE TOOL 8LDS bar feeder, s/n: 8ld831955
- (2) BARDONS & OLIVER NO. 36 tube cut off machine with 6 5/8” collet capacity, spindle speeds 79 to 1013 RPM, 30hp electric motor, s/n: 18126/19378
- BARDONS & OLIVER NO. 34 tube cut off machine with 4” collet capacity, speeds 85 to 1200 RPM, 10hp electric motor, s/n: 18836
- BARDONS & OLIVER tube cut off machine with 4 collet capacity, speeds 85 to 1100 RPM, s/n: 18257
FACING AND CENTERING MACHINES
- GIDDINGS & LEWIS ENDOMATIC HDB facing and centering machine with 8” max diameter, 82” max working length, max spindle speed 591 rpm, 2 x 10hp motors s/n : n/a
- HEY NO 3 facing and centering machine with 7” max diameter, 31” max working length, s/n: 2824/474
- SUNDSTRAND horizontal broaching machine, s/n: 96/964
ROBOTIC WELDING CELLS & WELDING MACHINES
- ABB (2008) 6 axis robotic welding cell with ABB IRB2400 6 axis welding robot, ABB IRL5 PLC automated drive system teach pendant control, MILLER AXCESS 450 welding unit with MILLER wire feeder, SHANNON PRECISION 220 automated welding jig, Dual 24” x 94” Work Stations, s/n: 24-54506
- PANASONIC (2005) PERFORM ARC 6 axis robotic welding cell with PANASONIC VR-006, 6 axis welding robot s/n: N0010M, PANASONIC YA-1PAR61 robot controller w/Teach Pendant, PANASONIC welding unit w/wire feeder, PANASONIC welding jig, Dual 31” x 36” Work Stations, s/n: n0010m
- METSO automatic double end cylinder welding machine with (2) LINCOLN ELECTRIC POWER WAVE 455 power sources, (2) LINCOLN ELECTRIC POWER FEED wire feeders, PLYMOVENT fume extractor, SIEMENS PLC control, s/n: n/a
- METSO automatic double end cylinder welding machine with (1) MILLER DELTAFAB power source, (2) MILLER 24A wire feeders, (1) AIRFLOW fume extractor, PLC control, s/n: n/a
- MERRICK automatic double end cylinder welding machine with MILLER DELTAWELD 452 power source, (2) MILLER wire feeds with external MILLER controls s/n: n/a
- (2) THERMAL ARC EXCEL ARC 6045CV welding power sources with THERMAL ARC 2410 wire feeders, s/n: n/a
- HOBART EXCELARC 6045CV welding power source with HOBART 2410 wire feeder, s/n: n/a
- (2) HOBART MEGAFLEX 650RVS welding power source with HOBART 27 wire feeder, s/n: n/a
- HOBART MEGAFLEX 450RVS welding power source with HOBART 2400 wire feeder, s/n: n/a
- LINCOLN IDEALARC arc welder, s/n: n/a
- HYPERTHERM MAX100 portable plasma cutter, s/n: n/a
- (2) FRED ICS portable fume extractors, s/n: n/a
- (2) AIRFLOW SYSTEMS portable fume extractors, s/n: n/a
- TEMCO F1740 electrode oven, s/n: n/a
- L&L KINS electrode oven, s/n: GSC408LLOT
PAINT LINE & PAINT BOOTHS
- ALABAMA WASHER COMPANY (2013) 3 stage overhead conveyor type wash system with 45” x 24” opening, stainless steel enclosure, wash, rinse, rinse and blow off, 65’ overall length, 20 HP 176 nozzle rinse, 10 HP 100 nozzle rinse each station
- ALABAMA WASH COMPANY (2013) monorail type mild steel flow coater, 11’ approach, 5’ flow-coat zone, 30 sec. process time, 11’ exit and drain. 27’ overall length, 45” x 24” opening
- MONORAIL CONVEYOR SYSTEM 460’ of 3” I-Beam, 520’ of heat treated chain, 2 HP 6 to 12 FPM variable speed, chain lubricator
- (2) BINKS paint/powder coating booth approx. 15’ x 7’ x 11’
- CLEARING S2-250-84-48 250 ton press with 14” stroke, 24.5” shut height, 12 – 24 strokes per minute, 7’ X 4’ bed, s/n: 51-1060
- DALLAS INDUSTRIES 0400 12/2 air feeder with 70” x 12” capacity, s/n: 18642
- DALLAS INDUSTRIES DCC un-coiler with 10,000 LBS capacity, 60” O.D x 12” wide coil capacity, s/n: 18639
- ROUSELLE MOD # 10 110 ton capacity hydraulic punch press with 4” stroke, 21.5” shut height, 45 strokes per minute, air clutch s/n: 25084
- BLISS NO. 23 75 ton capacity hydraulic punch press with 4” stroke, 90 strokes per minute s/n: h48724
- MITTS & MERRILL K2024 key seater s/n: km91010
- PIRANHA P4 90 ton ironworker, s/n: n/a
- PIRANHA P3 50 ton ironworker, s/n: n/a
- PIRANHA punch press, s/n: n/a
- RIGID 535 pipe threader, s/n: n/a
- BARNES heavy duty drill press with JARVIS 4 way drill adapter, s/n: n/a
- (2) POWERMATIC 1200 drill press with speeds to 2000 RPM, 1hp, 18” x 16” t-slot table, s/n: 66-1772
- ELHA 32RA drill press with 2hp electric motor, speeds to 960 RPM, 12” x 12” t-slot table, s/n: n/a
- ELHA 32RA drill press with 2hp electric motor, speeds to 960 RPM, 25” diameter t-slot table, s/n: 8/3373
- SHOP FOX drill press with 14” x 16” t-slot table, s/n: n/a
- U.S TOOL CO 8” heavy duty pedestal grinder, s/n: n/a
- K.O LEE B2000 tool and cutter grinder with 26” in between centers, 9” swing, 1hp s/n: 10620157
- NMBA double end drilling machine, s/n: n/a
- NMBA double end tapping machine, s/n: n/a
- HAMMOND 6” grinder, s/n: n/a
- FARREL 8” drill point grinder, s/n: n/a
- UNITEK 300G electronic discharge machine with 26” x 26” t-slot table, s/n: n/a
- (3) METSO hydraulic double end bearing/seal press, s/n: n/a
- (2) PRAB 8500BF 4 axis transfer robot, s/n: n/a
- TOYOTA (2014) 8FG45U LPG forklift with 9150 LBS capacity, 159” max reach, 3 stage high visibility mast, outdoor cushion tires, side shift, s/n: 10314
- CLARK C3DL LPG forklift with 5500 LBS capacity, 189” max reach, 3 stage high visibility mast, outdoor cushion tires, side shift, s/n: p232l-0478-964s
- HYSTER (2001) S50XM LPG forklift with 3700 LBS capacity, 189” max reach, 3 stage high visibility mast, cushion tires, CASCADES rotating fork attachment, s/n: d187v19890x
- HYSTER S50XM LPG forklift with 3700 LBS capacity, 189” max reach, 3 stage high visibility mast, cushion tires, MASTERSWEEP floor sweeping attachment, s/n: n/a
- HYSTER (1997) S40XM LPG forklift with 3000 LBS capacity, 189” max reach, 3 stage high visibility mast, cushion tires, side shift, s/n: d187v06586u
- (5) TOYOTA (2014) 8FBCU25 electric forklifts with 4400 LBS capacity, 189” max reach, 3 stage high visibility mast, cushion tires, side shift, s/n: 67723; 67753; 67738; 67750; 67728
- TOYOTA (2014) 8BRU18 electric reach truck with 3500 LBS capacity, 192” max reach, 3 stage high visibility mast, cushion tires, s/n: 38313
- (2) RAYMOND R40TT electric reach truck with 4000 LBS capacity, 187” max reach, cushion tires, s/n: et-e-04-13573
- SKYJACK 6832 scissor lift with 500 LBS capacity, pneumatic tires, 4x2, s/n: n/a
- ALLIS CHALMERS AC5040 diesel tractor with two behind lawn mowers, s/n: n/a
- MANNING MAXWELL & MOORE double girder, top running overhead bridge crane with 7.5 ton capacity, approx. 77’ span, approx. 23’ height under hook, POWER ELECTRONICS wireless pendant s/n: n/a
- ROBBINS & MEYERS double girder, top running overhead bridge crane with 7.5 ton capacity, approx. 80’ span, approx. 20’ height under hook, wireless pendant s/n: n/a
- (10+) free standing jib arm cranes ranging from 2 tons – ½ ton
- (10+) jib arm cranes ranging from 2 tons – ½ ton
- INGERSOLL RAND A125 screw type air compressor with digital microprocessor control, 75hp electric motor, 328 CFM, 125 PSIG, s/n: vk2019u13196
- WILKERSON WRD650A-4 refrigerated air dryer, s/n: 938-11-18-1999-7103
Huge inventory of perishable tooling consisting of drills, end mills, reamers, boring bars, carbide tooling. CAT 40 tool holders, drill chucks, lathe centers. Large offering of inspection equipment including verniers calipers, inside micrometers, outside micrometers, bore gauges, depth gauges and much more. Power tools including pneumatic impact guns, pneumatic drills, electric grinders, electric drills. (20+) Lista and Stanley tool cabinets, Lista work benches, high boy cabinets, shelving units, blue print cabinets, filing cabinets, (100+) sections of pallet racking, (10+) self dumping hoppers, strapping caddies, (100+) steel/wire bins, pallet trucks, Huge quantity of hardware and much, much more!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale. This sale will be conducted in USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.