Former Assets of
Lovsuns Tunneling Canada Ltd.
High Precision CNC Machining & Fabricating Equipment
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
10:00 AM EDT
InspectionBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
RemovalAll items must be removed no later than Friday, October 11 by 5:00 P.M. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
LocationFormer Assets of Lovsuns Tunneling Canada Ltd.
441 Carlingview Drive, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M9W 5G7
FEATURING: MORI SEIKI (JULY 2009 – ONLY 4626 HOURS) NT6600DCG/4000CS, CNC opposed spindle live milling & turning center w/ (2) hydraulic steady rests, tool changer etc.; MORI SEIKI (MARCH 2010 - ONLY 3967 HOURS) NT4300DCG/1500SZ, CNC opposed spindle live milling & turning center w/ tool changer; KONE (DECEMBER 2009) 40 ton double girder overhead bridge crane; BOLDRINI heavy capacity hydraulic section rolls; ACCURSHEAR 10’ x ¼” shear; ACCURPRESS 250 ton x 10’ hydraulic press brake; BARCORP 10’ radial arm drill; ESAB gauging system, 2500lb welding positioner, T-slot floor plates & MORE!
THE EXCLUSIVE RIGGER FOR THIS SALE IS:REDMOND & ASSOCIATES
CNC TURNING CENTERS
- MORI-SEIKI (2009) NT6600DCG/4000CS CNC twin spindle simultaneous 5-axis integrated mill turn center with MORI SEIKI MAPPS MSX CNC control, 42.1" max turning diameter, 160.5" max turning length, travels x-39.3"+1.5", y-/+12.9", z-163.3", b - +/-120 deg, (2) 3-jaw hydraulic chucks, S1&S2 spindles speed to 1,500 RPM, 8,000 RPM high speed direct drive milling spindle, CAT 40 milling spindle taper, (180) station ATC, tool probing, coolant, chip conveyor, chip blaster,, s/n NT660HK0021
- MORI-SEIKI (2010) NT4300DCG/1500SZ CNC twin spindle simultaneous 5-axis integrated mill turn center with MORI SEIKI MAPPS MSX CNC control, 25.9" max turning diameter, 58.9" max turning length, 3.5" bar capacity, travels x-29.5", x1(turret)-7.68", y-8.3", z-61"+3.1", z1(turret)- 60.6", b - +/-120 deg, (2) 12" 3-jaw hydraulic chucks, S1&S2 spindles speed to 3,000 RPM, 12,000 RPM high speed direct drive milling spindle, CAT 40 milling spindle taper, (240) station ATC, 10 station turret with 6,000 RPM live milling, tool probing, coolant, chip conveyor, chip blaster, s/n NT430JC0201
- ACCURSHEAR 625010 hydraulic shear with 10'x0.25" capacity, front operated power back gauge, squaring arm, OMRON safety light curtains, 575V/3PH/60HZ, s/n 998
HYDRAULIC PRESS BRAKE
- ACCURPRESS 717512 hydraulic press brake with 12' x 175 TON capacity, 8" stroke, 14" open height, 10" throat, 124" between housings, HONEYWELL SHADDOW VI safety light curtains, back gauge, 575V/3PH/60HZ, s/n 01085
- BOLDRINI BSA362 heavy duty, vertical plate angle rolls, s/n 4984
- RED-ROCK (2012) RWIP-100 tank turning roll set (1) powered, (1) idler with 100 METRIC TON capacity, 18" diameter steel/composite rolls, (4) position horizontal adjustment to max 80" between roll centers, pendant control, s/n 20111231139
- LOVAT hydraulic cable puller/winder, s/n n/a
- BRANCING gap bed engine lathe with 36" swing, 96" centers, 2" bore, 12" 3-jaw chuck, 24" 4-jaw chuck, s/n 4172
- CSEPEL RFH5-4000 11' radial arm drill with speeds to 1900 RPM, (2) 39"x31"x25" T-slot box tables, 480V/3PH/60HZ, s/n 13377
- LOVAT rotating welding positioner with LEESON SPEED MASTER variable speed control, 12" 3-jaw chuck, s/n n/a
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC (2010) CK1494-600-32A heavy duty twin station welding fume exhaust system with CBI INDUSTRIES 30HP blower, 575V/3PH/60HZ, s/n ASG2010P199B
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- INGERSOLL RAND IRN100H-CC 100 HP rotary screw type air compressor, s/n NV8691U09356
- INGERSOLL RAND D3400 INA600X refrigerated air dryer, s/n 338564
- AIRCO air receiver tank, s/n n/a
- INGERSOLL RAND PSG-90 oil-water separator, s/n 000178
- KONE CRANES 40 TON capacity single girder crane with approx 50' span, s/n 10853
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.