Former Assets of
Lovsuns Tunneling Canada Ltd.
Final Sale of the Facility’s Remaining Assets!
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionMonday, October 22 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
RemovalAll items to be removed no later than Tuesday, November 6 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationLovsuns Tunneling Canada Ltd.
441 Carlingview Drive, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M9W 5G7
FEATURING: STANKO 110” vertical boring mill w/ dual swivel rams; AGMA (2006) VMC-199, CNC 4 axis vertical machining center; MAS V084, 15’ radial arm drill; ESAB AVENGER 12’ x 30’ CNC plasma table; RAMBAUDI CNC universal milling machine; CINCINNATI BICKFORD SUPER SERVICE 24" heavy duty floor type gear head drill press; RED ROCK (2012) tank turning driver & idler sets up to 150 ton capacity; Huge offering of welding support equipment, magnetic sheet lifters; lifting chains and shackles; high precision tooling, hydraulic shop presses, air compressor, machine tool accessories, T-slot floor plates, factory support equipment & MORE!
LARGE CAPACITY VERTICAL BORING MILLS
- STANKO 1L532M vertical boring mill with 2-rams, 124" max swing, 62.99" max height under the rail, 110" table diameter, 47.24" ram stroke, 67.71" ram horizontal travel, ±30 degrees ram swivel in .01" increments, 72.44" cross rail vertical travel, 32,200 LBS max table capacity, speeds to 63 RPM in (12) ranges, 46 HP, ANILAM WIZARD 211 (2) axis DRO, push button pendant control, coolant, chip guards, 550V/3PH/60HZ, s/n 330
CNC MACHINING CENTERS
- AGMA (2006) VMC-199 4 axis CNC vertical machining center with FANUC SERIES Oi-MC CNC control, 82.68" x 39.37" table, travels X-74.80", Y-39.40", Z-31.50", speeds to 6000 RPM, 30HP, CAT 50, 32 ATC, HAAS (2008) HRT 600 CNC 23.6" diameter 4th axis servo rotary table with 7.5" diameter bore, standalone control box, coolant, chip conveyor, HABOR chiller, 220V/3PH/50HZ, s/n 06199040
- INDUMA (RETROFIT 2006) MBM25CN CNC bed type horizontal milling machine with HEIDENHAIN iTNC 530 CNC control, 27" x 98" bed, travels X-78", Y-35", Z-39", speeds to 1600 RPM, 25 HP spindle drive, CAT 50, (2) universal heads, coolant, 220V/3PH/50-60HZ, s/n 108510
- RAMBAUDI KR CNC milling machine with HEIDENHAIN TNC 150 CNC control, 63" x 18" table, travels X-47", Y-14.5", Z-30", speeds to 2000 RPM, 14.4 HP, #50 taper, universal head, coolant, 575V/3PH/50-60HZ, s/n 39513
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- MAS (1994) VO84A radial arm drill with 14' arm, way type column, speeds to 1120 RPM with pre select, 15 HP, coolant, (2) 39.5" x 30" x 20" T-slot box tables, 550V/3PH/60HZ, s/n 158302007
- CINCINNATI BICKFORD SUPER SERVICE 24" heavy duty floor type gear head drill press, s/n n/a
FABRICATING & WELDING
- ESAB AVENGER 1-10 CNC cutting table with single plasma cutting head with ESAB SERIES 2000/70 CNC control, ESAB PRECISION PLARMARC digital plasma power source, (3) oxy-acetylene torch heads, 288" x 135" table, PNEUDRI high efficiency desiccant dryer, s/n 2060-3531
- RED-ROCK (2012) RIP-120 tank turning roll set (1) powered, (1) idler with 120 METRIC TON capacity, 18" diameter steel/composite rolls, (4) position horizontal adjustment to max 80" between roll centers, pendant control, s/n RR1098-02011
- PLYMOVENT (2010) M-1 portable snorkel type welding fume extractor with 1 HP, 1400 m3/h capacity, 120V/1PH/60HZ
- (2) LINCOLN ELECTRIC DC600 welders with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- (2) LINCOLN ELECTRIC IDEALARC R3R-400 welders with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- JP AIR CONTROL portable snorkel type welding fume extractor
- (2) HOBART EXCELARC 8065 CC/CV welders with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- ESAB 653 CVCC welders with cables and gun, s/n n/a
AUTOMATIC WIRE & CABLE CUT-TO-LENGTH MACHINE
- REEL-O-MATIC automatic wire & cable cut-to-length system consisting of REEL-O-MATIC MODEL 1704 cable measuring machine with 1/8" to 4" cable and wire capacity, REEL-O-MATIC CTL/CA T 4 cable and wire cut-to-length machine with 1/8" to 4" cable and wire capacity, (8) REEL-O-MATIC SP PRR10 6,000 LBS capacity powered reel handling units, s/n n/a
ALSO:Huge offering of welding support equipment, magnetic sheet lifters; lifting chains and shackles; high precision tooling, hydraulic shop presses, air compressor, machine tool accessories, T-slot floor plates, factory support equipment & MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.