Lens Tool and Mould LTD.
Precision Tool & Die Facility
Thursday, July 10, 2014
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionWednesday, July 9, 2014 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall Items: Friday, July 11, 2014 before 5:00 P.M.
Remaining Items: Thursday, July 24, 2014 before 5:00 P.M.
500+ LOT SALE!
PRECISION TOOL & DIE FACILITY FEATURING: TOS WH63 horizontal table type boring mill; SHARNOA HPM 40, CNC vertical machining center; SHARNOA SGC-44, CNC vertical machining center; SHARNOA 6030, heavy capacity CNC vertical machining center; HAIMER heat shrink & tool clamp systems; TOS SN50A, gap bed engine lathe; TOS universal milling machine; TOS large capacity hydraulic surface grinder; TRINCO shot blast unit; MAS radial arm drill; FORD F350, pick up truck; vertical bandsaws, vertical milling machines, surface grinders, tool room equipment, factory support equipment, VERY LARGE OFFERING OF PRECISION TOOLING, CARBIDE INSERTS, CARBIDE END MILLS & DRILLS, DRILL CHUCKS, PRECISION VISES, TOOL CABINETS, INSPECTION EQUIPMENT & ACCESSORIES, OFFSET BORING HEADS, CAT 50 & 40 TOOL HOLDERS, ANGLE VISES & MUCH MORE!
CNC MACHINING CENTERS
- SHARNOA HPM-80 CNC vertical machining center with Sharnoa Tiger 7 controls, travels X-82.5”, Y-32.5”, Z-22”, 50T spindle taper, 33.5” X 83.5” work table with 3300lb capacity, S/N N/A
- SHARNOA SGC-44 CNC vertical machining center with Sharnoa Tiger 7 control, travels X-44”, Y-24”, Z-26.5”, 32 station tool changer, BT-40 spindle taper, 9500 rpm, 24” X 48” work table with 2,200lb capacity, coolant, enclosure, S/N H50250022
- SHARNOA HPM-40 CNC vertical machining center with Sharnoa Tiger 7 control, travels X-40”, Y-24”, Z-22”, 30 station tool changer, BT-40 spindle taper, 8,000 rpm, 21” X 47” work table with 2,200lb capacity, coolant, enclosure, S/N 696014005.
- CYBER-OPTICS PRS-800 LH LASER SENSOR with BT-50 tool holder
- HAIMER tool dynamic 2002 digital tool pre-setter S/N 2204683
- HAIMER tooling power clamp
- ALSO: large selection of BT-40 tool holders, 50T tool holders, Tool holder carts, carbide cutting tools, coolant thru cutting tools etc.
- TOS WH-63 2.48” table type horizontal boring mill with 18-1800rpm, travels X35.4”, Y-27.5”, Z-39.7”, 31.5” X 35” table, 3 axis DRO, S/N 34-06
- TOS FA4AV vertical milling machine with 33-1000rpm, 50t spindle, 14” X 62” table, 2 axis DRO, S/N 61085
- TOS FV20 vertical milling machine with 33-1000rpm, 50t spindle, 12” X 54” table, S/N 3030216
- TOS SN-50A gap bed engine lathe with 20” swing, 80” centers, 1.875” spindle bore, 22.4-2000rpm, inch & metric threading, steady & follow rests, 4 jaw chuck, quick change tool holders, coolant, S/N 050270468
- MAS VR-4 5’ radial arm drill with 45-2000rpm, 11” column, MT4 spindle, power elevation, S/N 9383
- TOS BPH-320A hydraulic surface grinder with (2) 12” X 20” magnetic chucks, top mounted wheel dresser, power elevation, incremental downfeed, S/N 177153
- JONES & SHIPMAN 9X31 hydraulic surface grinder with 9” X 31” magnetic chuck, top mounted wheel dresser, power elevation, incremental downfeed, S/N 2031
- HECKERT SFW-200X600 hydraulic surface grinder with 8” X 24” magnetic chuck, top mounted wheel dresser, power downfeed, S/N 3401-1/44.14
- REID HA manual surface grinder with 6” X 18” magnetic chuck, S/N 20988
- DECKEL SO-70 tool grinder S/N 12967
- DECKEL SO-76 tool grinder S/N 17768
- DECKEL KF-2 pantograph machine S/N 4646
- GHA 3A engraving machine S/N 589
- POWERMATIC 87 vertical bandsaw with 11.5” work height, 19” throat, S/N 80
- FORTE horizontal bandsaw with 10” X 16” capacity
- TRINCO 6048SL/400PT dry blast cabinet with 48” X 60” blast chamber, TRINCO 400PT dust collector S/N 56047-1
- ALSO: pedestal & bench grinders, combination disc & belt sander, angle plates, clamping hardware, etc.
- PHASE II hardness tester S/N 1039
- MITUTOYO PJ-300 optical comparator with 12” dia screen
- 36” X 72” X 12” black granite surface plate
- 24” X 36” black granite surface plate
- 18” X 24” pink granite surface plate
- ALSO: mitutoyo digital height gauges, outside micrometer sets, vernier calipers, precision machine vises, pin gauges, sine plates, magnetic chucks, depth gauges
- TORIT 90-219-5 dust collector with piping, S/N G-2635
- MEMCO S-351 digital tig welder, S/N KD431628
- MICROTRON MINI tig welder, S/N P6884YK
- FORD F-350XL diesel dual rear wheel pick-up truck with 8’ box, 190790 k/m vin# 1FTJF35F4VEA79801
- HEWLITT PACKARD DESIGNJET 450C blueprint copier, executive desks, work stations, bookcases, highboy cabinets, office supplies, etc
THE RIGGER FOR THIS AUCTION IS:CMF GROUP
685 SPRUCEWOOD AVENUE, WINDSOR, ONTARIO, N9C 0B3
REAL ESTATE PARCEL FOR SALE
- Square footage - 9,630
- 10 ton overhead crane
- 5 ton overhead crane
- Ground level drive in door
- Storage quanset hut
This property is listed with CBRE real estate.
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.