Assets of a
Large No-Bake Steel Foundry
Upcoming Foundry Event
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
11:00 AM ADT
InspectionBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
RemovalBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED AS A LIVE ONLINE WEBCAST.
Complete Plant Closure of a Large No-Bake Steel Foundry Featuring: KLOSTER (2002) 9 line slick loop no-bake molding system; Complete sand casting handling system with many parts REBUILT IN 2009; GUDGEON (2007) TF3000 THERMFIRE, thermal reclaiming system; DHANAPROKASH (2009) 7’ x 14’ car bottom type 1800 degree heat treat furnace; INDUCTOTHERM 1250 KW, coreless induction melting system with (2) 5000 LB hydraulic tilting furnaces; INDUSTRIAL COMBUSTION car bottom type 1800 degree heat treat furnace; PALMER (2006) XL200, continuous mixing system; PANGBORN 34 CU FT tumblast cleaning machine; SPECTROLAB (2005) 15 element spectrometer; TINIUS OLSEN (2006) hydraulic tensile tester; RE-TOS (1999 REBUILT) W100, table type horizontal boring mill; UNION BFT-90/3-1, table type horizontal boring mill; HYD-MECH S-25A, horizontal saw; FORTUNE V-TURN-46, CNC turning center; WEBSTER & BENNETT 48” vertical turret lathe; MEUSER 4’ radial arm drill; (5+) assorted engine lathes; (3) KONE (2000) 10 & 3 ton x 40’ overhead bridge cranes; NORTH AMERICAN 10/5 ton x 80’ overhead bridge crane; STAHL 30 ton x 79’ overhead bridge crane; (2) QUINCY air compressors; GAYLORD gas fired ladle pre-heater; (5+) Geared bottom pour ladles; COMPLETE LAB & TESTING DEPARTMENT; COMPLETE PATTERN SHOP; LARGE OFFERING OF machining & fabricating equipment, forklifts, 4x4 GENIE lift, foundry support assets, factory support equipment & MORE!
- KLOSTER (2002) slick loop no bake molding system consisting of KLOSTER receiving hopper with supports and NOLTEC bin vent dust collector; KLOSTER sand heater/cooler/classifier with boiler, TRANE 30 ton chiller and blower; KLOSTER TYPE II articulating 1000 LBS/minute continuous mixer with pumps; KLOSTER barrel type mold rollover with hydraulic system; KLOSTER 3’ x 5’ compaction table; stub roller conveyor system with (14) 45” x 55” pattern carriers; stub roller conveyor with related transfer cars; A-frame closing station with QUIPTEC QER2KP2G1-52 4000 LBS capacity mold handler with controls, DEMAG electric hoist with pendant controls; (9) mold lines with (8) bottom board handling capacity each; (140) 42” x 48” bottom boards; (2) powered conveyor mold pouring lines with related self powered transfer carts; (4) powered mold cooling lines with (7) bottom board handling capacity each; fume exhaust hood; self propelled transfer car to mold dump; hydraulic mold dump system; bottom board return conveyor; s/n MS-007816-111
- (2) DHANAPROKASH (2009) 7’ X 14’ car bottom type heat treat furnace system with 7’ x 14’ self propelled car, 3 burners per side, KO lining, PLC controls, blower motor and controls, s/n 150010345270-002; 150010345270-002
- GUDGEON (2007) TF3000 THERMFIRE thermal re-claimer with (4) 700,000 BTU burners; (2) blowers and motors; XYCOM controls; EVAPCO cooling tower; 9000 CFM pulse bag type dust collector with de-fuser, TWIN CITY 917 RBA-SW 30 hp blower s/n 1158
- PALMER (2006) XL200 continuous mixer with CE CAST ECH300 electric sand heater with controls, PALMER oxide feeder s/n PF393
- INDUCTOTHERM CORELESS INDUCTION MELTING SYSTEM consisting of INDUCTOTHERM POWER TRAK 1250-10 R 1250 KW 1200 HZ power supply; (2) 5000 LBS capacity transite box hydraulic tilting furnaces with stands hydraulic system and piping; water system with pumps; s/n 95G-44975-246-11
- PRENTICE (REBULIT 2008) #125 hydraulic arm casting manipulator; s/n n/a
- G/K 15' x 40" vibratory table with drive and motor, s/n n/a
- G/K VM120 VIBRAMILL lump crusher with drive and motor, s/n n/a
- MACAWBER 4/4 pneumatic sand transporter with controls, s/n n/a
- HOT SAND RETURN HANDLING system consisting of MFG UNKNOWN (2009) water cooled screw type conveyor with water jacket and drive; SIMCO 2’ X 6’ screen with drive and water cooled jacket, s/n n/a
- KLOSTER sand cooler/classifier with blower and motor and EVAPCO outdoor cooling tower, s/n n/a
- MFG UNKNOWN magnetic cross belt separator, s/n n/a
- RETURN SAND approx. 80’ bucket elevator with drive and motor, s/n n/a
- (2) MFG UNKNOWN approx. 180 TON capacity sand holding silos with supports; return sand belt conveyor with drive and motor, s/n n/a
- NOLTEC receiving hopper with NOLTEC bin vent dust collector, s/n n/a
- NOLTEC 30 C.F. sand transporter s/n 1656AB
- WARD 25,000 CFM, 75 HP pulse type dust collector with blower and motor and controls, s/n n/a
- WHEELABRATOR 5000 CFM, 15 HP pulse type dust collector with blower and motor and controls, s/n n/a
- GAYLORD 400FS-FD-44SPEC-54/66 gas fired ladle pre-heater, s/n n/a
- (3) TEEMARK 5000 LBS capacity bottom pour geared ladles, s/n n/a
- TINIUS OLSEN digital hydraulic tensile tester s/n 205969
- TINIUS OLSEN IMPACTOR impact tester s/n 78458
- BARNSTED THERMOLINE 30400 digital electric lab oven with microprocessor control, s/n n/a
- BARNSTED THERMOLINE FB1315M digital electric lab oven with microprocessor control, s/n 1256050246354
- TYLER RO-TAP MODEL E digital lab test sieve shaker with sieves, s/n n/a
- SPECTROLAB (2004) LAVFCO1A digital spectro-photometer metal analyzer with Fe, Al, Cu, Ni, Co, Mg, Ti, Sn, Pb and Zn detecting capacity, 18 second average test time, s/n 117269/04
- COLE PARMER 12107-10 POLYSTAT digital bench type heated circulating bath, s/n G57951
- COLE PARMER 1283-60 POLYSTAT digital bench type chiller with -20 to -60 degrees C capacity, immersion probe, s/n A06400848
- DIETERT 400-A-MD1 bench type tester s/n 7021
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- (2) WEBSTER & BENNETT 48” vertical turret lathe with 48” diameter 4 jaw chuck, hex rail head and controls, s/n n/a
- RETOS (REBUILT 1999) W100 4" table type horizontal boring mill with 49” x 49” table, 4” spindle, travels 48”-vertical, 48”-cross, 60” longitudinal, outboard support, 4 axis DRO, s/n 0241-99
- TOS TRENCIN (1999) SN400N/1000 engine lathe with 18" swing, 48" between centers,14” 4-jaw chuck, taper attachment, in/mm threading, FAGOR 2 axis DRO, s/n 68004010000043
- PANGBORN 34GNIM 34 CU FT shot blast machine with floor loader, 30 HP blast wheel, 1 piece door, separator and shot system, WHEELABRATOR approx. 15,000 CFM, 50 HP pulse type dust collector, approx. 30” x 45’ discharge belt conveyor with drive, s/n 898
- (2) QUINCY QSI-500 QSI500ANA41FC air cooled screw type air compressors s/n 91932H; 91831H
- QUINCY QSI-1000 air cooled screw type air compressor s/n n/a
- NORTH AMERICAN 10/5 TON capacity top running double girder bridge crane with approx. 80’ span, pendant controls, s/n n/a
- KONECRANE 10 TON capacity top running single girder overhead bridge crane with approx. 45’ span, pendant controls, s/n 299199
- KONECRANE 10 TON capacity top running single girder overhead bridge crane with approx. 42’ span, pendant controls, s/n n/a
- KONECRANE 3 TON capacity top running single girder overhead bridge crane with approx. 40’ span, pendant controls, s/n 301152
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.