IRC Tool & Mold
State of the Art Tool & Mold Facility Closure
Thursday, August 8, 2019
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionWednesday, August 7 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Friday, August 9 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Friday, August 23 by 5:00 P.M.
Corporate Assets Inc. is pleased to announce its recent acquisition of IRC Tool & Mold—an exceptionally well maintained and late model Tool & Mold Facility in Windsor, Ontario, perfectly situated on the Canada/USA border. This offering features a 2017 5-Axis CNC Gun Drill that was purchased new for $750,000; 5-Axis CNC machining equipment; large capacity CNC EDMs; large capacity CNC vertical machining centers & more! Further information of the sale will be coming soon.
A brief summary of assets are as follows: IMSA (2017 – LOW HOURS & LIKE NEW) 1250/2FL, 5-Axis CNC high precision gun drill; MAZAK (2013) VCU 400A-5X, 5-Axis CNC high speed universal machining center w/ 12,000 RPM; MAZAK (2014) NEXUS 700D/40-IIHS, high speed CNC vertical machining center w/ 18,000 RPM & thru spindle coolant; MAKINO (2015) F5, high speed CNC vertical machining center w/ DONALDSON ventilation system; HAAS (2013) VF7, CNC vertical machining center w/ 7500 RPM & thru spindle coolant; HAAS (2012) VF3, CNC vertical machining center w/ 8500 RPM; HAAS (2009) EC1600, CNC horizontal machining center w/ 10,000 RPM & thru spindle coolant; HAIMER POWER CLAMP heat shrink tool setter; MAKINO (2016) EDNC 8, high performance CNC sinker type EDM w/ 16 station tool changer, 3R system & high speed Rib Head; MAKINO (2012) EDAF 3, high performance CNC sinker type EDM w/ 16 station tool changer & 3R system; 200 TON Hydraulic spotting press w/ shuttle table, tilting platen (RECENTLY REFURBISHED); CLAUSING COLCHESTER gap bed engine lathe; BRIDGEPORT vertical milling machine; KAO MING KMR 980, 3’ radial arm drill; (2) KENT surface grinders; CAROLINA horizontal metal band saw; DECKEL tool & cutter grinder; LINCOLN TIG175, TIG welder; TOYOTA 4950 LB capacity outdoor LPG forklift w/ sideshift; KAESER TC36, refrigerated air dryer; LARGE OFFERING OF high speed precision tool holders, rolling tool cabinets, (2) CONAIR temperature control units, shot blast cabinet, precision inspection equipment, precision tooling & machine tool accessories, EDM tooling, drilled & tapped sub tables and angle plates, rolling stock, general factory support equipment & MORE!
CNC GUN DRILL
- IMSA (2017) MF 1250/2FL CNC gun drill with HEIDENHAIN CNC control, drilling diameter 0.9843”, drilling depth 49.21”, 39” x 39” tilt and rotate table, speeds to 9000 RPM, CAT 40 taper milling head, 24 station ATC, TEXA industrial liquid refrigeration unit, EUROCOLD cooling unit, JVONNE 4 HP hydraulic power pack, JVONNE chip conveyor, s/n: 17.448.0792
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
- MAKINO (2015) F5 CNC 3 axis vertical machining center with MAKINO PROFFESSIONAL 5 CNC control, 39” x 20” table, travels X – 35”, Y – 19.5”, Z – 17.5”, spindle speeds to 20,000 RPM, HSK 63 taper, 30 station ATC, coolant tanks and pumps, chip auger conveyor, DONALDSON-TORIT DFO3-3 cartridge type dust collector, KANTO SEIKI MRSD-15A-N-1 OILMATIC automatic oil temperature regulator, SMC IDF6E air dryer, s/n: V150832
- MAZAK (2014) VERTICAL CENTER NEXUS 700D/40-IIHS 3 axis vertical machining center with MAZATROL MATRIX NEXUS 2 CNC control, 68.5” x 28” table, travels: X - 60”, Y – 27.5”, Z – 25.5”, 36” max. distance spindle nose to table top, spindle speeds 18,000 RPM, CAT 40 taper, 30 station ATC, 25 HP, coolant, chip conveyor, MAZAK RENISHAW optical machine interface, s/n: 252342
- MAZAK (2013) VERTICAL CENTER UNIVERSAL 400A 5X 5 axis CNC vertical machining center with MAZATROL MATRIX 2 CNC control, 16” dia. table, travels: X – 19.88”, Y – 15.75”, Z – 20.07”, spindle speeds to 12,000 RPM, CAT 40 taper, 30 station ATC, 15 HP, coolant, chip conveyor, RENISHAW RMI-Q radio machine interface, s/n: 248159
- HAAS (2013) VF7 CNC 3 axis vertical machining center with HAAS CNC control, 84” x 28” table, travels: X – 84”, Y – 32”, Z – 30”, spindle speeds to 7500 RPM, CAT 50 taper, 30 station ATC, 30 HP, coolant, chip conveyor, 84” x 28” drilled and tapped sub table, s/n: 1103252
- HAAS (2012) VF3 CNC 3 axis vertical machining center with HAAS CNC control, 48” x 20” table, travels: X – 40”, Y – 20”, Z – 25”, spindle speeds to 8100 RPM, CAT 40 taper, 20 station ATC, 30 HP, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n: 1099785
CNC HORIZONTAL MACHINING CENTER
- HAAS (2009) EC-1600 3 axis horizontal machining center with HAAS CNC control, 64” x 36” table, travels: X – 64”, Y – 50” , Z – 32”, spindle speeds to 10,000 RPM, CAT 50 taper, 30 station ATC, 30 HP, through-spindle coolant, chip conveyor, s/n: 2052927
CNC SINKER TYPE EDMS
- MAKINO (2016) EDNC8 CNC sinker type EDM with MAKINO HYPERi CNC control, 43.5” x 28” table, travels: X – 31.5”, Y – 19.5”, Z – 15.5”, work tank dimensions 35” x 35.5” x 32” H approx., 16 station ATC, KANTO SEIKI MRSD-15A-N-1 OILMATIC automatic oil temperature regulator, DAIKIN digital inverter, 6813 HRS (recorded at time of listing) s/n: E090023
- MAKINO (2012) EDAF3 CNC sinker type EDM with MAKINO MGH6 CNC control, 27.5” x 19.5” table size, travels: X – 17.5”, Y – 13.5”, Z – 13.5”, work tank dimensions 33” x 26” x 18” H, 16 station ATC, 4158 HRS (recorded at time of listing), s/n: E80225
HEAT SHRINK FIT MACHINE
- HAIMER (2017) POWER CLAMP MINI bench type shrink fit machine with 3-16mm (0.11-0.63”) dia. capacities, s/n: 6200459
DIE SPOTTING PRESS
- IRC ENGINEERING 4 post hydraulic die spotting press with 68” x 60” roll-out bolster, 58” x 60” tilting platen, light, T-stand palm button control, s/n: n/a
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- CLAUSING COLCHESTER 15 engine lathe with 15” swing over bed, 50” between centers, 2” spindle bore, speeds to 2500 RPM, inch/metric threading, 10” 3-jaw chuck, s/n: LVT50SILJV/04873
- KAO MING KMR-980 4’ radial arm drill with 43.5” column, speeds to 1524 RPM, 21” x 10” box table, s/n: 1370
- BRIDGEPORT vertical milling machine with 42” x 9” table, speeds to 4200 RPM, 1.5 HP, ACU-RITE 2 axis DRO, KURT 6” machine vise, s/n: J141896
- BRIDGEPORT SERIES I vertical milling machine with 42” x 9” table, speeds to 4200 RPM, 2 HP, s/n: J203751
- CAROLINA LDC712 horizontal metal cutting bandsaw with 13” x 8.5” capacity, 1” x 0.032” x 9’7.5” blade, s/n: 003025
- KING INDUSTRIAL 14” vertical metal cutting bandsaw with 12” throat, 30” x 18.5” table, 14” max. work height, s/n: n/a
- PHENIX SGS-618F manual surface grinder with 18” x 6” electromagnetic chuck, s/n: 86M2B063
- MFG UNKNOWN 18 x 6 manual surface grinder with electromagnetic chuck, s/n: n/a
- FLEXARM adjustable tapping arm, s/n: 022126
WELDING AND FABRICATING
- PROMOTECH (2012) MCM 400S CNC 5 axis overhead type cutting and welding machine with 118” work piece diameter, 157” max. frame length, 47” max. fame width, 1.7” max. bevel width, 45 deg. max. bevel angle, 141 in/min max cutting speed, ESAB PEK digital control, ESAB LAF 631 DC power source, s/n: 0009
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC SQUARE WAVE TIG 175 TIG welder with cables and gun, s/n: M3120801043
- TOYOTA 7FGCU25 LPG forklift with 5000 LB capacity, 189” vertical lift, side shift, indoor tires, s/n: 61581
- FORD (2012) F-350 XLT SUPERDUTY 2 door dually pickup truck with 6.2 litre V8 engine, automatic transmission, power steering, power locks, power windows, 173,834 KM (recorded at time of listing), VIN: 1FTRF3D65CEC59676
- GMC (2006) C8500 flat bed truck with ISUZU 6HK1XS diesel engine, manual transmission, power steering, power locks, power windows, 166,413 KM (recorded at time of listing), VIN: 1GDP8C1346F417057
ALSO:HUGE QUANTITIES of CAT 50 & CAT 40 HEAT SHRINK tool holders, MILWAUKEE ¾” mag base drill , (5+) KURT machine vises, sandblast cabinet, (2) BLUEWATER HEATER 12 station heat controllers, (2) CONAIR TW-S thermolators, Set of (2) 41” x 20.5” heavy duty drill and tapped angle plates, STARRETT 36” x 30” x 6” granite surface plate with stand, LARGE SELECTION of swivel eye-bolts & lifting accessories, hardware & brass fittings, drilled & tapped set up plates, tie-down clamping, work benches, inspection equipment, office furniture and MUCH MORE!
THE EXCLUSIVE RIGGER FOR THIS SALE IS:Moir-Ferriss Machinery Moving Inc.
Tel: 519.737.6101 Ext. 130 • Cell: 519.919.9614
AUCTION CONDUCTED BY CORPORATE ASSETS INC. PROUDLY IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.