Industrial Screw & Forge
Hot Forging & Threading Facility
Thursday, September 11, 2014
1:30 PM EST
InspectionThursday, September 11 from 8:00 A.M. to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Friday. September 12, 2014 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Thursday, September 25, 2014 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationIndustrial Screw & Forge
5445 Pare Street, Mont Royal, Quebec, Canada, H4P 1R1
HOT FORGING & THREADING FACILITY FEATURING: ACME 1.5" mechanical upsetter with a huge quantity of tooling available; TOCO 150KW induction heating unit; ASEA induction heating unit; WELDUCTION induction heating unit; LANDIS 2.5" double spindle threading machine; ACME 2" double spindle & extended bed threading machine; (2) LANDIS 1.5" double spindle threading machines; KENDALL & GENT 1.5" single spindle threading machine; ERLO TCA-50, geared head drill; COLCHESTER TRIUMPH engine lathe; (2) HARDINGE tool room lathes with bar feeders; TOYOTA outdoor forklift; (2) DAVENPORT MODEL B, 5 spindle automatic screw machines; MORI SEIKI SL-4, CNC turning center; PEE-WEE TYPE II, thread roller; assortment of air clutch and conventional stamping presses, milling machines, grinding equipment, assortment of engine lathes and turret lathes (some outfitted with threading heads), heavy duty racking, shop tables and factory equipment, office furniture & MORE!
- HILL ACME LS 2 .5” double spindle leadscrew type threader with (2) LANCO 20R heads, 40” threading length, coolant s/n M17159
- LANDIS 20C 2 .5” double spindle leadscrew type threader with (2) LANCO 20VV heads, coolant s/n 20C-128-35
- LANDIS 1 1/2L 1 .5” double spindle leadscrew type threader with (2) LANCO 12R heads, coolant s/n 1 1/2L-14LX
- LANDIS LS 1 .5” double spindle leadscrew type threader with (2) LANCO 20R heads, coolant s/n 1355
- KENDALL & GENT single spindle threader with LANCO 12R head s/n n/a
- LARGE SELECTION OF LANDIS CHASERS
- PEE WEE IV thread roller with 2.96” max. threading dia., 7.8” max. threading length s/n 6335
- ACME 1.5" mechanical upsetter s/n s/n n/a
- ALSO: HUGE INVENTORY OF UPSETTER TOOLING
- TOCCO 150 KW induction heater s/n 2302982-A
- WELDUCTION 15 KVA induction heater s/n 6315
- ASEA eye bolt induction heater s/n
- ISF eye bolt induction heater
- MORI SEIKI SL-4 CNC turning centre, with FANUC 6T controls, 25" swing, 36" centres, 3" bore, speeds to 2500 RPM, , 10" chuck, 8-station turret, tailstock, coolant, chip conveyor s/n 495
- MEUSSER 18/28” X 80” gap bed engine lathe with 1.5” bore, speeds to 1030 RPM, threading, taper turning, coolant s/n 2127
- COLCHESTER TRIUMPH 2000 15” X 50” engine lathe with 2” bore, speeds to 2000 RPM, threading, coolant s/n6-0004-17451
- GISHOLT 3L turret lathe with 31" swing over ways, 4.75" bore, speeds to 256 RPM, LANCO threading head s/n n/a
- HERBERT 2D ram type turret lathe with 22" swing, speeds to 2250 RPM, 6-position turret, 2-1/2" bore, bar feed s/n n/a
- STANKO SM82 universal milling machine with 52” X 13” table, speeds to 1600 RPM, vertical milling head s/n 2127
- HMI PLS-10 6” X 18” manual surface grinder with wheel dresser s/n 2-525
- JONES & SHIPMAN 310 8” X 16” tool & cutter grinder s/n 1272
- TORIT #75 1HP dust collector s/n D633
- CLARKSON 12” X 6” tool & cutter grinder s/n 5522
- ERLO TCA 60 gear head pedestal drill s/n n/a
- WEBO V6 gear head pedestal drill s/n 0-1051/240
- FERRACUTE DG 76 single crank mechanical straight side press
- BLISS 805 95 ton single crank mechanical straight side press
- STROJIMPORT LEND 100 adjustable stroke, air clutch, OBI press with 100 ton cap., s/n 311664/01/010
- ALCECO est. 30 ton OBI mechanical press
- DAVENPORT (1998) B 5 spindle automatic screw machine with ¾” cap., bar feed, sound enclosure, s/n 7513
- DAVENPORT B 5 spindle automatic screw machine with ¾” cap., bar feed, sound enclosure, extended spindle s/n 1014 80
- BROWN & SHARPE 1/2” single spindle screw machine s/n 8236
- TOYOTA FGI30 6600 lbs LPG forklift with 187” vertical lift s/n 60141
- GARDNER DENVER tank mounted piston type air compressor
- AVERY 6402 hardness tester s/n 57955/27
- AVERY 6100 lbs platform scale s/nBNG 926-6-D
- LINCOLN SAE bullet type stick welder s/n TA433677
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.