I. Thibault Inc.
Large Capacity 5- Axis & High Speed CNC Machining Facility
Thursday, November 7, 2019
10:30 AM EST
InspectionWednesday, November 6 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Friday, November 8 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Friday, November 22 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationI. Thibault Inc.
26 Rue l’Enterprise, Saint-Damien-de-Buckland, Quebec, Canada, G0R 2Y0
FEATURING: HURON (2007) KX200, CNC double column 5-Axis & high speed bridge type vertical machining center w/ 18,000 RPM, tool changer etc.; (2) MAZAK large capacity and high speed CNC bridge type vertical machining centers; MIKRON (2002) VCP/UCP710, 5-Axis CNC high speed vertical machining center; MAZAK VTC-20B, CNC vertical machining center; TITAN (1997) AFD.105-H, 4.13” table type horizontal boring mill; LAGUN 3250, CNC bed-type horizontal machining center; S HUOT, 400t hydraulic spotting press w/ roll-in bolster; JITEN 2513, CNC twin ram sinker type EDM; UNISIG-KANSAI 1” capacity gun drill; COLCHESTER TRIUMPH, CNC flatbed lathe; TARNOW TUJ 50M, engine lathe; (3) FIRST LC-20VSG, vertical milling machines w/ power drawbars; HYD-MECH S-20, horizontal saw; ELB 12” x 48” hydraulic surface grinder; PROTH 12” x 24” hydraulic surface grinder; KPT SPERONI tool pre-setter; HAIMER heat shrink tool-pre-setter; PYRADIA oven; (3) HIGH SPEED spindle speeder units w/ chillers; ELGAR vertical band saw; FORD F-150, pick-up truck; HUGE OFFERING OF high precision tooling and machine tool accessories, high speed CAT 40 & 50 tool holders, LISTA cabinets, lifting equipment, welding and fabricating departments, general machining support equipment, factory support equipment, spare machine parts, raw material inventory & MUCH MORE!
THE EXCLUSIVE RIGGER FOR THIS SALE IS:Martin Beaulieu
2105, Onésime-Gagnon, Lachine, Québec. H8T 3M7
Tel.: 1.450.565.5644 / 1.800.340.5644
email@example.com / www.extranscargo.com
5 AXIS CNC GANTRY TYPE VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER
- HURON (2007) KX200 5 axis gantry type CNC vertical machining center with SIEMENS SINUMERIK CNC control, 137.80"x49.20" table, 19,800 lbs table capacity, travels X-129.90", Y-90.55", Z-39.37", B +/- 95 degrees, C +/- 190 degrees, spindle speeds to 18,000 rpm, 40 HP main spindle drive, HSK 63-A spindle taper, 40 station ATC, touch probe, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n G 05 282
CNC GANTRY TYPE VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER
- MAZAK FJV 60/120 gantry type CNC vertical machining center with MAZATROL PC FUSION 640M CNC control, 118"x49" table, travels X-126", Y-55", Z-23", speeds to 10,000 rpm, 40 HP main spindle drive, CAT 50 spindle taper, 40 station ATC, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n 143446
5 AXIS HIGH SPEED CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER
- MIKRON (2002) VCP/UCP 710 5 axis CNC vertical machining center with HEIDENHAIN TNC 426/430 CNC control, 35.40"x 23.60" table, travels X-27.95", Y-19.68", Z-19.68", speeds to 42,000 rpm, HSK-40E spindle taper, 18.75 HP main spindle drive, 36 station ATC, 3,500 lbs max table capacity, coolant, chip conveyor, ROTOCLEAR P1620 VISIO-PORT spin window, s/n 184.108.40.2060
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER
- MAZAK VTC 20B CNC vertical machining center with MAZATROL MPLUS CNC control, 57.50"x20" table, travels X-44", Y-16", Z-20", speeds to 8000 rpm, CAT 40 spindle taper, 15 HP main spindle drive, 24 station ATC, chip tray, coolant, magnetic safety door interlock, s/n 128422
CNC BED TYPE MILLING MACHINE
- LAGUN (RETROFIT 2005) FBF-3250 bed type CNC milling machine with SIEMENS SINUMERIK CNC control, 127.95"x31.50" table, travels X-118.10", Y-37", Z-39.37", speeds to 2100 rpm, ISO # 50 spindle taper, 25 HP main spindle drive, universal head, s/n 9203363
CNC TWIN RAM SINKER EDM
- JITEN CNC-2513 CNC twin ram sinker type EDM with (2) JITEN JP-200 200A CNC controls and EDM power supply units, 139.75"x74.80"x35.43" tank, 84.65"x47.25" table, travels X-98.40", Y-51", Z-25.60", 34.25"-59.85" distance from ram platen to work table, 33,000 lbs max table capacity, JITEN D6200 dielectric tank with 6,000 liter capacity, s/n 001533
- COLCHESTER ELECTRONIC TRIUMPH CNC lathe with FANUC SERIES 20-T CNC control, 15.75" swing over bed, 49.21" between centers, speeds to 2500 rpm, 10 HP main spindle drive, 2" spindle bore, 10" 3-jaw chuck, coolant, chuck guard, s/n ET0012
TABLE TYPE HORIZONTAL BORING MILL
- TITAN (1997 purchased and installed new in 1999) AFD 105-H 4" table type horizontal boring mill with 4.134" spindle diameter, 55"x63" T-slot table, travels X(cross)- 78.74", Y(vertical)-78.75, W(longitudinal)- 64.96", Z(spindle travel)-31.50", ISO#50 spindle taper, speeds to 1600 rpm in (18) ranges, 20 HP main spindle drive, 0.001-48 IPM feed, 118 IPM rapid traverse, push button pendant control, coolant, right angle head, spindle support, 3-axis DRO, s/n 102
CNC MACHINE TOOL ACCESSORIES
- IMT (2006) MODEL VE4.17 high speed precision milling spindle with digital, variable speed high frequency controller, speeds to 36,000 rpm, ISO #50 spindle taper, independent stand-alone liquid chiller, coolant/oil mist, four-wheel cart mounted, s/n 10060477
- IMT MODEL 1225 VE7.04 high speed precision milling spindle with digital, variable speed high frequency controller, speeds to 36,000 rpm, ISO #50 spindle taper, independent stand-alone liquid chiller, coolant/oil mist, four-wheel cart mounted, s/n 1010158
- PRECISE PCF 310 high speed precision milling spindle with digital, variable speed high frequency controller, speeds to 50,000 rpm, HSK 63A spindle taper, independent stand-alone liquid chiller, coolant/oil mist, four-wheel cart mounted, s/n 12531
- HAIMER POWER CLAMP VWK 7-1-S digital bench type heat shrink fit machine with assorted diameter mandrels, s/n 0605551
- SPERONI KPT optical tool pre-setter, s/n n/a
HYDRAULIC DIE SPOTTING PRESS
- S HUOT 400 TON capacity hydraulic die spotting press with 78"x80" front to back roll in T-slot bolster, 70" max open height, hydraulic power pack, control with safety interlocks, assortment of die clamping, s/n H91-062
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- FIRST LC205 VSDX vertical turret milling machine with 51"x11" table, speeds to 4500 RPM, MITUTOYO 3-axis DRO, push button pendant control, power draw bar, power feed, coolant, flex arm safety shield enclosure, s/n 70200231
- FIRST LC20 VSG vertical turret milling machine with 50"x10" table, speeds to 4500 RPM, HEIDENHAIN 2-axis DRO, push button pendant control, power draw bar, power feed, coolant, flex arm safety shield enclosure, s/n 83080697
- FIRST LC20 vertical turret milling machine with 50"x10" table, speeds to 4500 RPM, HEIDENHAIN 2-axis DRO, push button pendant control, power draw bar, power feed, coolant, flex arm safety shield enclosure, s/n 801221
- TARNOW TUJ 50M engine lathe with 20" swing, 60" between centers, speeds to 1600 rpm, 10" 3-jaw chuck, in/mm threading, HEIDENHAIN 2-axis DRO, coolant, chuck guard, s/n 3757
- ELB SCHLIFF SW 10VA1 precision hydraulic surface grinder with 12"x36" table, 14"x24" electro-magnetic chuck, 12" wheel, wheel dresser, incremental down feed, coolant and paper filtration, s/n 67280567
- PROTH PSGS 2550 AH hydraulic surface grinder with 10"x20" table, 10"x20" electro-magnetic chuck, 14" wheel, wheel dresser, incremental down feed, coolant and paper filtration, s/n 611210
- HYD MECH S20 SERIES II horizontal band saw with 13"x18" max cutting capacity, hydraulic vise, miter capability, coolant, s/n 60597942
- SUPER TRIA ST95 deep throat vertical band saw with 37" throat, 16" max work piece height, 30"x31" tilt table, blade shear, butt welder and grinder, s/n 225
- (2) DECKEL SO precision bench type tool and cutter grinders, s/n: SO/60 11881; 89-24353
- DAREX SP 2500-118 precision bench type tool and cutter grinder, s/n: 260 463-H
- MICHAELLIN precision bench type tool and cutter grinder, s/n: 100693
- STERLING pedestal type drill sharpener/grinder, s/n DG7294
- GENERAL MODEL 100 floor type double end disk sander, s/n 100-2
- (2) LINCOLN ELECTRIC SQUAREVAWE TIG-355 digital TIG welders with cables and gun, s/n U1950407491; U1970816174
- FORD F150 (1998) extended cab pickup truck, s/n 2FTRX08L5WCA
- AERCOLOGY CX4 5 HP, (4) cartridge type dust collector, s/n n/a
- (4) DALTEC BI-122 wall/column mounted snorkel type flex arm fume extractors, s/n n/a
ALSO:LARGE QUANTITY of CAT & HSK tool holders including shrink fit high speed holders; machine tool accessories including large heavy duty parallels and angle plates; selection of brand name perishable tooling including CARBIDE insert cutters, carbide cutters and end mills, drills, taps and reamers; large quantity of hold down clamping; selection of hand tools, power and pneumatic tools; roll-in-vertical band saw; (5+) double end pedestal grinders; BUFFALO heavy duty floor type drill press; hydraulic power packs; oil pumps; filtration devices; LATE MODEL digital multi zone mold heat controls; engineered saw mold supports and saw horses to 22,000 lbs capacity, carts, pallet trucks, workbenches, cantilever racks with raw materials and tool steel; lifting magnets, eyebolts, chains and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.