Guelph Machine Inc.
Ultra-Modern & Multi-Axis CNC Machining Facility
Tuesday, December 10, 2019
10:30 AM EST
InspectionMonday, December 9 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
Small items: Wednesday, December 11 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Friday, December 27 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationGuelph Machine Inc.
685 Speedvale Avenue West, Unit#9, Guelph, Ontario, Canada, N1K 1E6
Corporate Assets Inc., is pleased to bring to market one of the nicest CNC machine tool auctions in years! This facility ran custom & prototype jobs, with exceptionally low hour usage on all machinery.
A brief summary of assets are as follows: DMG MORI (2015 & INSTALLED BRAND NEW IN 2017) DMU-65, 5-Axis CNC vertical machining center; MATSUURA (2014) MX-520, 5-Axis CNC vertical machining center; HURCO (2012) VMX-42Ui, 5-Axis CNC vertical machining center; HURCO (2013) VMX-50i, CNC vertical machining center; (2) HURCO (2015) VM-10i, CNC vertical machining centers; (2) DMG MORI (2016 & 2015) ECOTURN 450, CNC turning centers; (2) UNIVERSAL (BRAND NEW NEVER USED & 2018) UR10e, multi-axis collaborative robots (50K USD NEW EACH); ZEISS (2007) CONTURA GT 10-12-6, CNC bridge type CMM; CHEVALIER (2016) CNC high precision surface grinder; HWACHEON (2001) TTC-8, CNC dual spindle horizontal turning center; HWACHEON ECO-2SP3, CNC dual spindle horizontal turning center; OKUMA & HOWA 2SP-V40, CNC dual spindle vertical turning center; DARBERT vertical milling machine w/ power feed; KING roll in vertical saw; LARGE OFFERING OF high precision tooling, machine tool accessories, 5-Axis machining fixtures, HSK63 tool holder, CAT 40 & 50 tool holders, perishable tooling, carbide high speed tooling, inspection equipment & accessories, 10 transformers, sea container, general factory support equipment & MORE!
5 AXIS CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
- DMG MORI (2015) (INSTALLED NEW IN 2017) DMU 65 MONOBLOCK, 5 axis CNC vertical machining center with 3D HEIDENHAIN TNC640 control, 25.6” diameter rotary table, travels: X–28.9”, Y–25.6”, Z–22”, A—120 deg./+120 deg., C–360 deg., speeds to 18,000 RPM, HSK63 taper, 60 station ATC, 46 HP, BLUM laser tool measuring, RENISHAW infrared measuring probe, 3D quick set, automation package included (two port thru the table hydraulic lines, robot ready with auto side door, PROFIBUS interface – $27,000 option), high pressure coolant thru spindle, rotating clear window view, chip conveyor, 2344 cutting hrs (recorded at time of listing), s/n: 12140013283
- MATSUURA (2014) (INSTALLED NEW IN 2015) MX-520 5 axis CNC vertical machining center with MATSUURA G-TECH 31I CNC control, 19.7” diameter rotary table, travels: X – 24.8”, Y – 22.05”, Z – 20.08”, A -125deg./+30 deg., C –360 deg., speeds to 12,000 RPM, work offset touch probe, CAT 40 taper, 60 station ATC, 300 PSI coolant thru spindle, chip conveyor, 2126 cutting hrs (recorded at time of listing), s/n: 19595
- HURCO (2012) VMX42UI 5 axis CNC vertical machining center with HURCO dual screen CNC control, 13.7” diameter rotary table, travels – X–42”, Y–24”, Z–24”, A—110 deg./+30 deg. at .001deg.increments., C–360,000 deg. (.001 deg. increments), RENISHAW part and tool probe, 300 PSI coolant thru spindle, speeds to 10,000 RPM, CAT 40 taper, 40 station ATC, 24 HP, chip conveyor, 2992hrs (recorded at time of listing), s/n: M444U-16003122CLCS
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
- HURCO (2013) VMX50I /50 CNC vertical machining center with HURCO dual screen CNC control, 59”x26” table, travels: X–50”, Y–26”, Z–24”, speeds to 6500 RPM, CAT 50 taper, 30 station ATC, 25 HP, high pressure coolant thru spindle, chip conveyor, 2532 hrs (recorded at time of listing), s/n: M553-1600363EEMCS
- HURCO (2015) VM10I CNC vertical machining center with HURCO MAX CNC control, 30”x16” table, travels: X–26”, Y–16”, Z–20”, speeds to 10,000 RPM, DXF transfer, CAT 40 taper, 20 station ATC, 15 HP, 300 PSI coolant thru spindle, chip conveyor, 2649 hrs (recorded at time of listing), s/n: S10-1601715DAAAH
- HURCO (2015) VM10I CNC vertical machining center with HURCO MAX CNC control, 30”x16” table, travels: X–26”, Y–16”, Z–20”, speeds to 10,000 RPM, DXF transfer, CAT 40 taper, 20 station ATC, 15 HP, coolant, chip conveyor, 2483 hrs (recorded at time of listing), s/n: S10-1602715DAAAH
CNC TURNING CENTERS
- DMG MORI (2015) ECOTURN 450 CNC turning center with DMG MORI SLIMLINE CNC M730BM control, 10” chuck, 26.77” swing over bed, 26.97” distance between centers, 15.98” max. turning diameter, 23.6” max. turning length, 3.58” spindle bore, programmable tail-stock, 12 station turret, speeds to 4000 RPM, 24 HP spindle motor, conversational programming with simulation, tool pre-setter probe arm, chip conveyor, 1138 spindle hrs (recorded at time of listing), s/n: ET450150335
- DMG MORI (2015) ECOTURN 450 CNC turning center with DMG MORI SLIMLINE CNC M730BM control, 10” chuck, 26.77” swing over bed, 26.97” distance between centers, 15.98” max. turning diameter, 23.6” max. turning length, 3.58” spindle bore, programmable tail-stock, 12 station turret, speeds to 4000 RPM, 24 HP spindle motor, conversational programming with simulation, tool pre-setter probe arm, chip conveyor, 1339 spindle hrs (recorded at time of listing), s/n: ET450140913
4 AXIS CNC TWIN SPINDLE TURNING CENTERS
- HWACHEON (2001) TTC-8 4 axis CNC twin spindle twin turret turning center with FANUC SERIES 18-T CNC control, (2) 8” chucks, 14.8” distance between centers, 12” max. turning diameter, 8.2” max. turning length, spindle hole size 2.8”, (2) 10 station turrets, speeds to 5000 RPM, 20 HP spindle motor, s/n: M078349F5CA
- HWACHEON ECO-2SP3 4 axis CNC twin spindle twin turret turning center with FANUC SERIES O-T CNC control, (2) 10” chucks, 16” distance between spindles, 12.2” max. machining diameter, 8.2” max. machining length, (2) 8 station turrets, speeds to 2000 RPM, approx. 14 HP spindle motor, s/n: M0763420-05
- OKUMA & HOWA (2004) 2SP-V40 4 axis CNC twin spindle vertical lathe with FANUC SERIES 18I-TB CNC control, 19.6” max. swing, 15.75” max. cutting diameter, 17.72” max. cutting length, (2) 12 station turrets, speeds to 2500 RPM, 25 HP, coolant, twin chip conveyors, s/n: 4023
CNC HYDRAULIC SURFACE GRINDER
- CHEVALIER (2017) FSG-1224ADIII CNC hydraulic surface grinder with CHEVALIER 3 axis CNC 8” touch screen control, 24”x 12” electromagnetic chuck, machine lamp, 24” max. grinding length, 12” max. grinding width, max. distance from table surface to spindle centerline 24.75”, coolant system with auto paper feed, incremental down feed, coolant, s/n: FFB168002
- DARBERT MICROCUT vertical milling machine with 49”x9” table, speeds to 4200 RPM, HEIDENHAIN 2 axis DRO, power table, s/n: 9909-21
- KING INDUSTRIAL (2012) KC-914H metal cutting vertical band saw with 19”x30” table, 10” throat, 15” max. work piece height, s/n: 24A0014
- KING INDUSTRIAL 10X22 benchtop metal lathe with 10” swing over bed, 22” between centers, speeds to 2400 RPM, 1” spindle bore, s/n: n/a
- ATLAS COPCO (2013) GX11FF tank mounted rotary screw air compressor with 11 HP, 16,129 hrs(recorded at time of listing), s/n: CAI679403
- HINES (RECONDITIONED 2017- used for 2 months only) HVR-20TB single plane vertical balancing machine with 16” max. rotor dia., ½ HP, drill press, laptop with dynamic balancing software, s/n: 3096-41
- (2) UNIVERSAL ROBOTS (2018) UR10E collaborative industrial robotic arm with UNIVERSAL ROBOTS touch screen control, max. capacity 10 kg, s/n: 20185000569, n/a (1 NEW IN BOX)
- ROBOTIQ (2018) AGC-ES-UR-KIT-85 adaptive gripper (NEVER USED)
- ZEISS (2007) CONTURA G2 10.12.6 bridge type CMM with 25”x61” granite table, measuring range approx.: X 40”, Y – 47”, Z – 24”, 4 station tool changer rack, ZEISS probe kit with various probes and tooling (worth over $15,000 some still new in boxes), ZEISS joystick operator control, PC monitor and printer, s/n: 200708500957
- MITUTOYO (2016) LSM-6200 & LSM-506S laser scan micrometers with 1 - 60mm measurement (NEVER USED)
ALSO:CHUCKS and associated clamping; BUTCHER BLOCK top work benches; hand tools; perishable tooling and MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.