Assets of a
Geotechnical Consulting Firm
3 Locations – Short Notice Sale!
Tuesday, June 30, 2015
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionMonday, June 29 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Tuesday, June 30 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Thursday, July 2 by 5:00 P.M.
Large selection of geotechnical, surveying & lab equipment consisting of: (20+) HUMBOLDT 5001 nuclear density gauges, (15+) PENTAX & SOKKISHA total stations and levels, MILWAUKEE core drills, STIHL concrete saws, (2) FORNEY concrete testers, (2) MARUI HIKENMA lapping grinders, (4) BLUEM lab ovens, (2) CHEVROLET (2010) trucks, (2) GMC (2010) SAVANA vans, (5+) generators, (7+) gas pumps, (2) HP plotters, late model office furniture and business machines.
GEOTECHNICAL, SURVEYING & LAB EQUIPMENT
- (25+) HUMBOLDT SCIENTIFIC 5001 nuclear density gauges
- (15+) PENTAX & SOKKISHA total stations and automatic levels
- EAGL 3000S surveying laser level with case
- (3) EAGLE 2 portable digital multi gas detectors with hard case
- LEICA TWIN geology microscope with light source
- HUMBOLDT sieve shaker with sieves
- ELE TRITEST50 digital tri-axial soil specimen tester with digital microprocessor control, touch sensitive keyboard, 50 kN capacity, rapid approach and return to datum of platen, 0.00001 to 9.99999 mm/min infinitely variable speed, 100 mm x 200 mm L max sample diameter
- ELE TRITEST50 tri-axial soil specimen tester with turn dial control, 50 kN capacity, infinitely variable speed, 100 mm x 200 mm L max sample diameter
- ELE TRI FLEX 2 tri-axial soil strength and permeability testing system consisting of TRI FLEX 2 master control panel and TRI FLEX 2 AUXILIARY control panel
- (2) RST digital inclinometers with WINDOWS based touch screen PDA's, case and spare batteries
- ION PRO CHECK digital gas multi gas tester with case
- MILWAUKEE heavy duty core drills with full complement of DIAMOND concrete drills
- STIHL gas powered concrete wet saws
- ENERPACK hydraulic jack set
- INDUSTRIAL AIR 5 HP piston type tank mounted air compressor with 60 GAL/155 PSI/ 14 CFM cap, 240V
- (2) STARRET dial indicators (brand new in box)
- MITUTOYO 24" digital vernier caliper
- (2) FORNEY QC-410-2D hydraulic concrete compression testers with 400.000 lbs/cap, calibration valid until May 2016
- (2) MARUI (2009) TRIPLE HIKEMMA automatic concrete specimen end grinding machines with φ100 × H 200 mm x 3 φ125 × H 250 mm x 2 φ150 × H 300 mm x 2 capacity, diamond wheel, wet grinding, pendulum sectorial movement right angle grinding, automatic feeding, automatic stop
- YSI Professional Plus handheld multi parameter digital meter with dissolved oxygen, conductivity, specific conductance, salinity, resistivity, total dissolved solids (TDS), pH, ORP, pH/ORP combination, ammonium (ammonia), nitrate, chloride and temperature measuring capability, case and probe
- (30+) SARTELL air gauges
- (3) QUINCY B23-4130 2000 Watt electric lab ovens
- LINDBERG BLUE M MO1440C digital electric lab oven with 1900 Watt, 40°-300° C capacity
VEHICLES & ROLLING STOCK
- GMC (2013) SAVANA 2500 HEAVY DUTY cargo van with 4.8L V8 engine, RWD, approx. 53.200 km, VIN 1GTW7FCAXD1132079
- GMC (2010) SAVANA 3500 HEAVY DUTY extended cargo van with 6L V8 engine, RWD, approx. 132.000 km, VIN 1GT2GUBG5A1152261
- CHEVROLET (2010) 1500 SILVERADO LT extended cab 4x4 pickup truck with 4.8L V8 engine, approx. 162.000 km, VIN 1GCSKSEA2AZ138278
- CHEVROLET (2010) 2500 SILVERADO HEAVY DUTY regular cab pickup truck, VIN 1GCPCREX4AZ204040
- TRACKER 10' ALUMINUM flat bottom boat with MERCURY 25 HP outboard engine
- (2) WATERRA HYDROLIFT II 3/4 HP inertial pump actuators
- WATERRA POWERPACK PP1 gas powered inertial pump actuator with HONDA 4 stroke gas engine
- (5+) CHAMPION and GENERAC gas powered portable generators with up to 6500 Watt cap
- (7+) gas powered water pumps
- 20' sea container
- (2) HP DESIGNJET color plotters
- LARGE SELECTION of executive office furniture
- LATE MODEL modular office cubicles
- Designer board room table with full complement of chairs;
- LASERJET printers, copiers, computers, and business machines
- Office supplies and stationery
- Large quantity of hand tools
- Electric power tools comprising of: heavy duty rotary hammer drills, angle grinders, cordless drills and pneumatic tools
- Tool boxes & jobsite boxes
- Safety cones and safety equipment; first aid kits and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.