Surplus Assets of
Garry Machine Manufacturing Inc. – Plant 2
Large Capacity CNC Turning & Machining Facility
Tuesday, July 10, 2018
10:30 AM EDT
Monday, July 9 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
Small items: Wednesday, July 11 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Tuesday, July 24 by 5:00 P.M.
FEATURING: POREBA (2006) TRP 93 X 6M, 36”/48” x 240” large capacity gap bed engine lathe; LEADWELL (2007) LTC50 BXXL, large capacity CNC turning center; LEADWELL LTC50 CXL, large capacity CNC turning center; DAEWOO (1998) PUMA 400L, CNC turning center; HITACHI SEIKI (2001) HS 500, CNC twin pallet horizontal machining center; TOS W100A, 4” table type horizontal boring mill; TOS SUS 63H, 26” x 260” engine lathe; PBR TM30, 24” x 216” engine lathe; (5) POTISJE engine lathes up to 170” centers; EVERISING (2007) H-360HA, horizontal saw; CHEVALIER 10” x 20” hydraulic surface grinder;
BANDAG (REBUILT IN 2006) autoclave SOLD!; (7) TOYOTA, DAEWOO & TCM forklifts up to 4900 LB capacity; MITUTOYO PH14LS, optical comparator w/ QUADRA-CHECK 200 control; DEVAIR (2006) 15HP air compressor package & dryer; GMC 7500, truck w/ roll-up tarp system; (10+) Cantilever material racks; ASSORTMENT OF 40 & 50 taper tool holders, tool carts, jib cranes, raw material, metal stacking bins & MORE!
CNC TURNING CENTERS
- LEADWELL (2007) LTC-50BXXL CNC turning center with FANUC SERIES Oi-TC CNC control, 15” 3 jaw chuck, 32” swing over bed, 31” max. turning diameter, 158” max. turning length, 4.5” spindle bore, 12 station turret, speeds to 1500 RPM, 50 HP spindle motor, coolant, chip conveyor, (2) SMW-AUTOBLOCK hydraulic steady rests, hydraulic tailstock, tool checker arm, s/n: L2TJF1247
- LEADWELL LTC-50CXL CNC turning center with FANUC SERIES O-T CNC control, 18” 3 jaw chuck, 32” swing over bed, 31” max. turning diameter, 120” max. turning length, approx. 4” spindle bore, 12 station turret, speeds to 1500 RPM, 60 HP spindle motor, coolant, chip conveyor, SMW-AUTOBLOCK hydraulic steady rest, hydraulic tailstock, s/n: L29303014
- DAEWOO PUMA 400L CNC turning center with FANUC SERIES 18-T CNC control, 15” 3 jaw chuck, 26” swing over bed, 21” max. turning diameter, 85” max. turning length, approx. 4” spindle bore, 10 station turret, speeds to 3000 RPM, 50 HP spindle motor, coolant, chip conveyor, SMW-AUTOBLOCK hydraulic steady rest, hydraulic tailstock, tool checker arm, s/n: P35L0158
- HITACHI-SEIKI HT-25S CNC turning center with FANUC 10TE-F CNC control, 10” 3 jaw chuck, 20” swing over bed, 10” max. turning diameter, 23” max. turning length, 2.5” spindle bore, 10 station turret, speeds to 3600 RPM, 15 HP spindle motor, chip conveyor, hydraulic tailstock, tool checker arm, s/n: 25197SC
RUBBER WORKING MACHINES
REMCO (2006) TSB 250TX270 THERMOSET strip builder with 50” max. diameter capacity, 270” max. length capacity, spindle speeds to 90 RPM, 3” cold feed extruder, integrated pneumatic tape wrap attachment, motorized tailstock, hot knife heater, s/n: 1796-460-90-F06SOLD! REMCO (2006) GGSY 232X270 computerized grinder-groover with touch screen PLC control, 32” max. diameter capacity, 270” max. length capacity, spindle speeds to 7200 RPM, 12” wheel dresser, automatic lube, diagnostic software, s/n: 1797-460-F06SOLD!
- TOS W100A table type horizontal boring mill with 4” spindle, 49”x49” power rotary table, 44” vertical travel, 62” cross travel, #50 taper, speeds to 1120 RPM, facing head, MITUTOYO 3 axis DRO, vertical milling head, spindle support, s/n: 20-42
- CHEVALIER FSG-3A1020 hydraulic surface grinder with 26”x10” magnetic chuck, coolant, incremental downfeed, s/n: N3795002
- CHUNG-WEI G8635 hydraulic surface grinder with 24”x12” magnetic chuck, coolant, s/n: 86627
BANDAG (2006 REBUILT BY PATTERSON) autoclave with PATTERSON PLC touchscreen control, 100 PSIG max. work pressure, 300 deg. F. max. temperature, 7.5 HP motor, 25’x58” dia. enclosure, s/n: 06CA1771SOLD!
- W.A. WHITNEY 815-171 hydraulic punch press with 100 ton capacity, 24” throat, 45”x42” table, 30 HP hydraulic power pack, s/n: 815-171-25417
- CINCINNATI BICKFORD H-10 4’ radial arm drill with 48” column, speeds to 2000 RPM, 24”x18”x20” box table, s/n: 2110
- DOALL (2006) 2013-V vertical band saw with 20” throat, 26”x26” table, 18” max. work height, s/n: 571-06402
- POREBA TRP 93/6M gap bed engine lathe with 32” swing, 248” between centers, 4” spindle bore, speeds to 800 RPM, inch/metric threading, chuck, s/n: 7402-06-1104-05
- TOS SUS 63 H engine lathe with 26” swing, 260” between centers, 3” spindle bore, speeds to 1120 RPM, inch/metric threading, chuck, hydraulic steadies, steadies, s/n: 04-55-159
- POSTISJE 24x170 gap bed engine lathe with 24” swing, 170” between centers, 3.5” spindle bore, speeds to 2000 RPM, inch/metric threading, chuck, s/n: 2685826
- (2) POSTISJE 24x125 gap bed engine lathe with 24” swing, 125” between centers, 3.5” spindle bore, speeds to 1100 RPM, inch/metric threading, chucks, steadies, s/n: 045658748, 045658743
- MEEHANITE SU582 gap bed engine lathe with 24” swing, 122” between centers, 3” spindle bore, speeds to 2000 RPM, inch/metric threading, chuck, steadies, coolant, s/n: n/a
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC PRECISION TIG 375 digital aluminum TIG welder, s/n: U1060307911
- HOBART STELLAR AT DC-CC/CV digital aluminum DC inverter arc welder with HOBART OLYMPIC XR-A extended reach wire feeder, cables & gun, s/n: KK147971
- NELSON TRW SERIES 5000 MODEL 101 digital stud welder with cables & gun, s/n: SMA-9809
- (2) DAEWOO GC30E LPG forklifts with 4800 lb. capacity, 186” vertical lift, side shift, indoor tires, s/n: GC30E-3FQ-00377, GC30E-3FQ-00376
- CLARK CGC25 LPG forklift with 2500 lb. capacity, 240” vertical lift, side shift, indoor tires, s/n: C365L-1068-9404
- CLARK C500-90LP LPG forklift with 8300 lb. capacity, 114” vertical lift, side shift, indoor tires, s/n: 685-36-1596
- (4) MFG. UNKNOWN wall mounted jib arms with ½ ton capacity, CM ½ ton capacity electric hoist
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- DEVAIR SC30 rotary screw air compressor with 30 HP, s/n: 63055
- DEVAIR (2006) PRO DRY ASD 150AL refrigerated air dryer, s/n: 06M-005037
- DEVAIR (2006) air receiver tank with 120 gal. capacity
- GUYSON shot blast system consisting of GUYSON MODEL 10 blast cleaning cabinet with 60”x60”x60” cabinet, variable speed rotary table; GUYSON 150/16 cyclonic dust collector; GUYSON D-1000 cartridge type dust collector; s/n: M46206, C46206, D46206
- PLYMOVENT (2012) MFC-1200 portable snorkel-type fume extractor, s/n: 9156377
- (2) PLYMOVENT EMK-1402 portable snorkel-type fume extractors
MITUTOYO PH14LS optical comparator, (2) SMOG HOGG mist collectors; (10+) cantilever racks; WIDE SELECTION of TOOLING including end mills, drills, boring bars, reamers; #40 & #50 tool holders; power tools; hand tools; (50+) wire mesh bins; inspection equipment; machine tooling and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
- UPCOMING AUCTIONS
- Cooper Standard Automotive Canada • Wednesday, February 23
- Cooper Standard Automotive Mexico • Thursday, February 24
- Collection International Interiors Inc. • Thursday, February 24
- NuGale Pharmaceutical Inc. • Monday, February 28
- CNC Floor Type Boring Mill Liquidation • Wednesday, December 28
- CNC Press Liquidation • Thursday, December 29
- Major Machining & Fabricating Facility • Friday, December 30