Surplus Assets of
Garrison Tool and Die
Stamping Presses & Support Equipment!
Wednesday, September 7, 2016
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionTuesday, September 6 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Thursday, September 8 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Wednesday, September 22 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationGarrison Tool and Die
41 Russel Street, Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada, L2A 4C1
FEATURING: WAGNER (OVER 200K SPENT IN UPGRADES) 500 ton gap frame press with 40” x 60” bed; SMERAL 400 ton gap frame press; SMERAL 250 ton gap frame press; SMERAL 160 ton gap frame press; SMERAL 100 ton OBI press; MECON servo press feed line with digital controls; COLT (LATE MODEL) coil cradle/straightener 12” x ¼” capacity; LITTELL mandrel uncoiler & straightener; GEMCO press feeder; (5+) HYDRAULIC 2 & 4 post presses up to 300 ton; WATERBURRY FARREL #20 thread roller; (2) BALTEC (2003) orbital riveters with digital control; HARDINGE CONQUEST GT CNC gang lathe with bar feeder; HARDINGE precision tool room lathe; (2) HYSTER & CLARK forklifts; CLAUSING hydraulic surface grinder; LARGE ASSORTMENT OF (10+) BRACKER & BALTEC orbital riveters, bowl feeders, hopper loaders, hydraulic presses, chip conveyors, horizontal milling machines, oil temperature control units, press feeders, press straighteners, coil cradles, wire straightener, hydraulic power packs & MORE!
CNC GANG TOOL LATHE
- HARDINGE CONQUEST CS-GT CNC gang tool lathe with GE FANUC 18T CNC control, speeds to 6000 RPM, 5 HP spindle motor, 3 tooling stations, 33757 hours recorded on meter, coolant, chip conveyor, LNS HYDROBAR MINI-SPRINT CNC bar feed with LNS CNC control, 150” cap. (may be sold separately), s/n: GT-631
- ELMES 300 ton 4 post hydraulic die press with 16” diameter ram, approx.14” stroke, 24”x24” bed, 25”x21” top plate, s/n: 541-1060
- CHING CHOW HL-300 300 ton 4 post hydraulic die press with approx. 13” stroke, 34”x28” bed, 21”x15” between posts, s/n: 8928
- WATSON-STILLMAN 250 ton 4 post hydraulic die press with 18” diameter ram, approx. 8” stroke, 34”x34” bed, 28”x28” between posts, s/n: n/a
- HYDRAULIC POWER CORP. 54-25 75 ton 4 post hydraulic die press with 16” stroke, 30” daylight, 14” shut height, 30”x24” bed, s/n: 41673
- MFG. UNKNOWN 200 ton h-frame hydraulic die press with 12” diameter ram, approx. 12” stroke, 20”x13” bed, s/n: n/a
- DENISON MULTIPRESS 6 ton hydraulic press with 10” stroke, 2” diameter ram, 2.75” cylinder bore, 6” throat, 6 station 21” diameter turn table, s/n: 17359-A59S210
- DENISON MULTIPRESS 6 ton hydraulic press with 3 ¼” diameter ram, 6 station 21” diameter turn table, s/n: 27098
- DENISON 6 ton hydraulic press with 3 ¼” diameter ram, 16”x11” table, s/n: 6996-SO1
- DENISON MULTIPRESS 4 ton hydraulic press with 6 station 21” diameter turn table, s/n: 9500-V7
STRAIGHT SIDE PRESS
- WAGNER 500 ton straight side press with 24 1/2" max. shut height, 67"x35" bed, 54"x31" top plate, palm control, GEMCO AUTOMATION control unit (complete rebuild 2006, new clutch, soft start, CSA Z142-02 compliant) S/N: N/A
GAP FRAME PRESSES
- SMERAL LE-400C 400 ton gap frame press, with 5 ½” max. stroke, 14” shut height, 40 max. strokes per minute, 49”x34” bed, 37”x22” top plate, COLT CERF-40-12 electronic roll feeder with 12” max. width, s/n: 231492
- SMERAL LE-250A 250 ton gap frame press with 5 ½” max. stroke, 14”shut height, 45 max. strokes per minute, 44”x31” bed, 30”x18” top plate, GEMCO AUTOMATION control unit s/n: 2300113
- SMERAL LE-160/C 160 ton gap frame press with 4 ½” max. stroke, 17” shut height, 50 max. strokes per minute, 39”x27” bed, 29”x15” top plate, ARC-TROL-1 dro, pneumatic feeder, s/n: 229478
- TOMA LEXN100C 100 ton OBI press with 4 ½” stroke, 14 ½” shut height, 150 strokes per minute, 39”x25” bed, 22”x14” top plate, ARC-TROL-1 dro, pneumatic feeder, s/n: 1884
- COLT CSMC-60-12 coil cradle with 12” max. width pneumatic feeder, 5 HP motor, pendant control, s/n: 1281092
- LITTELL 408-C20 coil cradle with 0.125”x8” cap., mechanical feeder, s/n: 41605-51-2
- LITTELL 416-C20 coil cradle with 0.125”x12” cap., mechanical feeder, s/n: 36909-49
- EGAN X30-615-500 coil cradle with 15” max. width mechanical feeder, s/n: 1926
- MFG. UNKNOWN coil cradle with 10” max. width mechanical feeder, s/n: n/a
- AMERICAN STEEL LINE CO. MODEL 60 uncoiler with 1000 lb. cap., s/n: 4244
- WATERBURY FARREL NO. 20 thread roller with 3/8” max. thread diameter, 3” max. thread length, 4” max. shank length, vibratory bowl feeder, HYTROL MODEL TR incline belt conveyor with hopper/feeder (may be sold separately), s/n: n/a
- BALTEC dual head riveter with (2) BALTEC RNE281 riveters with speeds to 1660 RPM, (2) BALTEC digital control units, s/n: n/a
- VSI SPINNOMATIC TM-10 pneumatic riveter with speeds to 1200 RPM, palm controls, s/n: 11455
- BLACK & WEBSTER BW-100 orbital riveter with speeds to 1700 RPM, s/n: 122
- BRACKER RN301 portable riveter with speeds to 1450 RPM, s/n: 30522
- BRACKER RN280 pneumatic riveter with speeds to 1680 RPM
- BALTEC RN180 pneumatic riveter with speeds to 1620 RPM
- BALTEC RNE080 pneumatic riveter with speeds to 1700 RPM
- TOS BRH-40U hydraulic surface grinder with NAREX 59”x16” magnetic chuck, coolant, s/n: 600111
- TOS BRH-40B hydraulic surface grinder with NAREX 59”x16” magnetic chuck, coolant, s/n: 600-609
- CLAUSING COVEL 4020 hydraulic surface grinder with 15”x10” magnetic chuck, coolant, s/n: 17H5919
- SUNNEN MBB-1660 horizontal hone with 16” max. stroke, 0.06” – 6.5” mandrel diameter, s/n: 82837
- HARDINGE HCT-CF turret lathe with 13” between centers, speeds to 3000 RPM, 1” spindle bore, 8 station turret, s/n: n/a
- VARANAMO FU-3 universal mill with speeds to 1500 RPM, 60"x13" T-slot table, pneumatic clamp fixture s/n: 1702
- CINCINNATI horizontal mill with speeds to 1500 RPM, 35"x10" T-slot table, pneumatic clamp fixture s/n: n/a
- CANADIAN BUFFALO NO. 15 floor type drill press with speeds to 4200 RPM
- (2) AIRLOX 7” pneumatic machine vises
- VTR 15” diameter vibratory bowl feeder
ALSO:Hydraulic power packs, butcher block work benches, bench vises, hydraulic die carts, wire feeders, steel bins, factory support equipment and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.