Surplus to the Ongoing Needs of
Fist Consulting Inc.
Complete Fabricating Facility
Tuesday, August 23, 2016
10:30 AM EDT
Monday, August 22 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
Small items: Tuesday, August 22 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Tuesday, August 29 by 5:00 P.M.
FEATURING: PEARSON 16’ x ½” shear; ALLSTEEL 12’ x ½” shear; COLUMBIA 12’ x 1/8” shear; CINCINNATI 400 ton press brake; VERSON 190 ton x 14’ press brake; PNEUCO 12’ x 12 gauge press brake; Heavy plate rolls; LARGE ASSORTMENT OF welders & welding equipment, press brake dies, manual rolls, electrical hardware & accessories, NEDERMAN fume extractor, sea container, plant support equipment & MORE!
- PNEUCO 012-75 75 ton press brake with 12’ overall bending length, 123” in between, 12 gauge bending cap, mechanical back gauge s/n: c167-030
- CINCINNATI 150 ton press brake with 216” overall bending length, 150” in between, mechanical back gauge s/n: n/a
- VERSON B-912 190 ton press brake with 14’ overall bending length, 149” in between s/n: n/a
- PEARSON 16-5 hydraulic shear with 207” overall cutting length, 197” in between, mechanical back gauge s/n: n/a
- COLUMBIA 412 PSG hydraulic shear with 148” overall cutting length, mechanical back gauge s/n: w161-3
- ALLSTEEL ½-12 hydraulic shear with 12’ overall cutting length, 146” in between, ½” mild/ 3/8” stainless capacity, mechanical back gauge s/n: s-5005
- NILES TOOL WORKS 147” plate bending rolls s/n: n/a
- MFG N/A 15 ton hydraulic h-frame shop press s/n: n/a
- MFG N/A 19” double end heavy duty pedestal grinder
- MFG N/A pipe bender
- CASER radial arm shop drill with speeds to 2300 rpm, t-slot table s/n: n/a
- (3) MILLER SRH333 arc welder
- HOBART R400S arc welder
- (2) LINCOLN ELECTRIC IDEAL ARC 250 arc welder
- PROLINE CV200 mig welder with COBRAMATIC wire feeder
- ESAB 43CV plasma cutter
LARGE OFFERING of steel stock consisting of plate, round bar, square bar, angle irons, piping, WELDING SUPPLIES consisting of welding wire, electrodes, welding curtains, lifting equipment, ladders, work benches, ladders, power tools and hand tools, saw horses, shelving units and more!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
- UPCOMING AUCTIONS
- Cooper Standard Automotive Canada • Wednesday, February 23
- Cooper Standard Automotive Mexico • Thursday, February 24
- Collection International Interiors Inc. • Thursday, February 24
- NuGale Pharmaceutical Inc. • Monday, February 28
- CNC Floor Type Boring Mill Liquidation • Wednesday, December 28
- CNC Press Liquidation • Thursday, December 29
- Major Machining & Fabricating Facility • Friday, December 30