Factory Equipment Online Sale
Muller Martini Stackers, Air Compressors, Tool Room & More!
Thursday, October 31, 2019
10:30 AM EDT
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. All items no later than Friday, November 15 by 5:00 P.M.
FEATURING: MULLER MARTINI (2011) PTH mailroom stacker systems; (3) FERAG press delivery stations; (9) SAMUEL/POWERSTRAP portable under wrappers; COLCHESTER MASTIFF 1400 gap bed engine lathe; HOWA SANGYO 430x1500 engine lathe; IKEDA ACE-9 3' radial arm drill; FEXAC UG universal milling machine; BALDING BEAVER MK2 vertical turret milling machine; MEBA metal cutting horizontal band saw; MILLER MILLERMATIC 350P portable digital MIG welder with cables and gun; LINCOLN SQUAREWAVE TIG 175 PRO TIG/ARC portable welder; MILLER AC250 ARC welder with cables and gun; KAESER (2011) SIGMA SFC 110S 125 hp variable speed screw type air compressor; (2) GARDNER DENVER ELECTRASCREW EAP99J 100 hp screw type air compressors; SULLAIR VS-10 40 hp heavy duty vacuum pump; EPCO hydraulic vertical baler; MOTIVATION JAG011010X 1000 lbs capacity freestanding jib arm; YAMATOKOKI news 12" indexing rotary table; SILVER LINE 20 ton capacity hydraulic bottle jack; (6+) work benches with 4" vise; JUSTRITE fire proof cabinet; Cabinets with welding supplies; ENERPACK hydraulic jack set; Raw material - usable full length & off cuts; Spare parts stores inventory including bearings, motors, gear drives, cylinders, pumps, electric parts and supplies, drive belts, drive chain, sprockets, rollers; Electrical stores inventory: variable frequency drives, motors, switches, components, circuit boards, transformers, power supplies, primary wire, tools, accessories & MUCH MORE!
THE EXCLUSIVE RIGGER FOR THIS SALE IS:
National Rigging and Transportation
Tel: 905-788-1110 • Cell: 905-704-9011
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- COLCHESTER MASTIFF 1400 gap bed engine lathe with 21" swing over bed, 32" swing in the gap, 120" between centers, 12" 3-jaw chuck, 3.5" spindle bore, speeds to 1400 rpm, in/mm threading, coolant, induction hardened bedways, s/n n/a
- HOWA SANGYO 430x1500 engine lathe with 20" swing, 60" between centers, 8" 3-jaw chuck, speeds to 1500 rpm, in/mm threading, coolant, s/n 12147
- IKEDA ACE-9 3' radial arm drill with 9" column, speeds to 1500 rpm, t-slot box table, s/n Y082572
- FEXAC UG universal milling machine with 13.75"x63" table, speeds to 1600 rpm, push button control, power feed all directions, iso #50 spindle taper, universal head, milling arbor with arbor supports, (6) # 50 taper tool holders, s/n 5110A
- BALDING BEAVER MK2 vertical turret milling machine with 9"x42" table, power table feed, iso#40 spindle taper, NEWALL C2 3 axis DRO, 6" machine vise and (9) #40 taper tool holders, s/n 12623
- MEBA metal cutting horizontal band saw with roller conveyor, coolant, s/n n/a
- ACCO hydraulic h-frame shop press s/n n/a
- FAMCO heavy duty floor type ratcheting arbor press, s/n n/a
- MILLER MILLERMATIC 350P portable digital MIG welder with cables and gun, s/n MB431208N
- LINCOLN SQUAREWAVE TIG 175 PRO TIG/ARC portable welder with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- MILLER AC250 ARC welder with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- SOLAR 230A ARC welder with cables and gun, s/n n/a
- MILWAUKEE 3/4" heavy duty electromagnetic base drill press with rolling steel layout table
- BOSCH 0601-525 electric nibbler with 10 ga max capacity
- KING (2002) kc-30fc heavy duty 3/4" floor type drill press, s/n 120180
- PROGRESS combination disc and belt sander, s/n n/a
- MILLER double end grinder with stand, s/n n/a
- KAESER (2011) SIGMA SFC 110S 125 hp variable speed screw type air compressor with 498 cfm@ 175 psig, s/n 2874
- GARDNER DENVER ELECTRASCREW EAP99J 100 hp screw type air compressor with 100 psig, s/n 1362199
- GARDNER DENVER ELECTRASCREW EAP99J 100 hp screw type air compressor with 100 psig, s/n 1238995
- SCALES AIR COMPRESSORS SVSD-40A 40 hp heavy duty vacuum pump, s/n 36646
- SULLAIR VS-10 40 hp heavy duty vacuum pump, s/n n/a
- EPCO hydraulic vertical baler, s/n n/a
- MOTIVATION JAG011010X 1000 lbs capacity freestanding jib arm with RM 1/2 ton capacity electric chain hoist, pendant control, s/n 15335401; G0101695
- JET FA1-05S 1100 lbs capacity electric chain hoist with rolling table, s/n 16S052
MAIL ROOM EQUIPMENT
- MULLER MARTINI (2011) PTH mailroom stacker systems, s/n n/a
- (3) FERAG press delivery stations, s/n n/a
- KOLLMORGEN labeler with custom work platform, s/n n/a
- (9) SAMUEL/POWERSTRAP portable under wrappers, s/n n/a
SILVER LINE 20 ton capacity hydraulic bottle jack; belt prep & lacing tooling; key cutting/duplicating machine; (6+) work benches with 4" vise; rolling mechanics tool box with assortment of hand tools; tooling including broaches and guides, drills, taps, reamers, carbide inserts, carbide insert boring bars and punches; (36) drawer tool cabinet with misc/some contents; (2) sliding door hiboy cabinet with cutters, tooling and consumables; YAMATOKOKI news 12" indexing rotary table; VHU 1 1/4" precision micro boring head set; 8" machine vise with swivel base; VERTEX INDUSTRIES dividing head - helical cutting attachment set with change gears, plates and tailstock; YUASA NEWS dividing head with plates and tailstock; fastening hardware, screws, nuts and bolts with index cabinets; inspection equipment with granite surface plate; JUSTRITE fire proof cabinet; cabinets with welding supplies; ENERPACK hydraulic jack set; raw material - usable full length & off cuts; spare parts stores inventory including bearings, motors, gear drives, cylinders, pumps, electric parts and supplies, drive belts, drive chain, sprockets, rollers and more; lifting and rigging equipment; DOERR horizontal belt sander; (2) air receiver tanks; (10+) transformers; wire mesh carts; complete electrical stores inventory including drives, variable frequency drives, motors, switches, components, circuit boards, transformers, power supplies, primary wire, tools, accessories, electronic components with shelves, cabinets and desks and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
- UPCOMING AUCTIONS
- Contitech Canada Inc. • Tuesday, October 19
- Vale - Sudbury #6 • Wednesday, November 3
- Diamond F.C. Inc. • Thursday, November 4
- Engine-Tech • Tuesday, November 16
- Multiplex Manufacturing • Wednesday, November 17
- AlliedOne Industrial Inc. • Thursday, November 18
- AGS Automotive • Thursday, November 25
- Unique Opportunity • Wednesday, December 29
- Major Machining & Fabricating Facility • Thursday, December 30