Surplus Assets of
Enginetics Corp – Etg Eastlake Plant
Immaculate Aerospace CNC Machining & Fabricating Facility
Tuesday, June 27, 2017
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionMonday, June 26 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Wednesday, June 28 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Friday, July 7 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationEnginetics Corp – Etg Eastlake Plant
34000 Melinz Parkway, Eastlake, Ohio, United States, 44095
FEATURING: MITSUBISHI (2010 WITH ONLY 6000 HOURS & IN LIKE NEW CONDITION) ML3718LVPlus II, 4000 WATT CNC flying optic CO2 laser with (2) 5’ x 10’ shuttle tables, DONALDSON TORIT fume extraction system, etc. (PAID 700K USD NEW); FREE STANDING GANTRY crane system for loading the laser & used with a LATE MODEL pneumatic sheet lifter; USI (RECENTLY REBUILT) H-750-54-54, 750 Ton straight side hydraulic press w/ cushions; CLEVELAND 60-40, straight side press; DALLAS (LATE MODEL) D200-24 x 24-LH, .060” x 24” capacity press feeder; DURANT press uncoiler; MAZAK AJV 60-120, CNC twin pallet bridge type vertical machining center with (2) 4’ x 10’ pallets, tool changer etc.; MAZAK AJV-35, CNC bridge type vertical machining center; MAZAK 32-60S, CNC bridge type vertical machining center; MAZAK (2002) VTC-300C, CNC traveling column vertical machining center; MAZAK (2000) VTC-200B, CNC traveling column vertical machining center; MAZAK VTC-16A, 4 axis CNC traveling column vertical machining center; HYD-MECH (2005) PNF350A, semi-automatic pivot arm cold saw; MILLER (LATE MODEL) 10KVA spot welder; OKAMOTO 12” x 24” hydraulic surface grinder; (2) KENT 6” x 18” hydraulic surface grinders; GIDDINGS & LEWIS radial arm drill; (2) BRIDGEPORT vertical milling machines; TAYLOR TC-300, 30,000 LB capacity LPG rigger forklift with boom extension; CATERPILLAR 3000 LB electric indoor forklift w/ charger; CLAUSING 3 head production drill; (3) DO-ALL vertical band saws; SHOT BLAST cabinet; NIAGARA circle shear; MAXI-BLAST shot blast cabinet; JENNY hot pressure washer; PACIFIC hydraulic punch unit; (2) JOHANNSON heavy duty rotating drills; MONARCH engine lathe; GREENLEE bending unit; WALK-IN freezer chamber; ASSORTMENT OF CAT 50 tool holders, finger brakes, disc and belt sanders, drill presses, steel welding shop tables, saw horses, LISTA type cabinets, factory support equipment & MORE!
MAZAK 5 AXIS LASER
- MAZAK SPACE GEAR-48, 5 axis / 2000 watt CNC laser with FANUC CNC control, 2000 watt resonator, travels: X - 109.3", Y - 50", Z - 14.57", A - +/- 354 deg., B - +/- 135 deg., 98.4" X 49.2" X 0.63" max flat workpiece dimensions, 860 LB max workpiece weight, rotary axis for tube & pipe profiling/cutting, S/N: 141542
- MITSUBISHI (2010 WITH ONLY 6000 HOURS & IN LIKE NEW CONDITION) ML3718LVPlus II, 4000 WATT CNC flying optic CO2 laser with (2) 150” x 77” shuttle tables, MITSUBISHI LC2OBP2 CNC control, MITSUBISHI ML40CF-R resonator, travels approx. x – 140”, y – 70”, DONALDSON TORIT DF02-8 (MC) 10HP dust collector, THERMALCARE NA20CFLXF resonator chiller, AMERIWATER water softener (PAID 700K USD NEW)
- ENGINETICS custom all bolted overhead gantry crane system equipped with SATURN 2000LBS capacity hoist
- ANVER VPF-ST-AC VAC-CAP 1000LBS capacity vacuum sheet lifter
VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
- MAZAK AJV60/120 twin pallet vertical machining center with MAZATROL M-32 cnc control, (2) 117” x 50” t-slot table, travels x – 125.98”, y- 55.12”, z – 20”, 10,000rpm spindle, cat50, 60atc, 11,000LBS capacity pallet, JORGENSEN chip conveyor s/n: 63198
- MAZAK AJV35/60 vertical machining center with MAZATROL M-32 cnc control, 67” x 26” t-slot table, travels approx. x – 59.05”, y – 31.50”, z – 20.11”, 3150rpm spindle, cat50, 60atc, JORGENSEN chip conveyor s/n: 76086
- MAZAK AJV-32/605 vertical machining center with MAZATROL M-32 cnc control, 117” x 26” t-slot table table, travels approx. x- 59.05”, y – 27.56”, z – 18.11”, 3350rpm spindle, cat50, 30atc, JORGENSEN chip conveyor s/n: 780/52
- MAZAK VTC-300C vertical machining center with MAZATROL 640M cnc control, 79” x 30” t-slot table, travels approx. x – 65”, y – 30”, z – 26”, 10,000rpm spindle, cat40, 24atc s/n: n/a
- MAZAK VTC200B vertical machining center with MAZATROL 640M cnc control, 57” x 20” t-slot table, travels x – 44.09”, y – 20.08”, z – 20.08”, 10,000rpm spindle, 20hp s/n: 146759
- MAZAK VTC-16A vertical machining center with MAZATROL M PLUS cnc control, 36” x 16” t-slot table, travels approx. x- 22”, y – 16.4”, z – 20.79”, 7000rpm spindle, 7.5hp, cat40, 24atc s/n: 132580
- MAZAK POWERMASTER N cnc lathe with MAZATROL T PLUS cnc control, 63” in between centers, 36” swing, 5” spindle bore, 24” 4 jaw hydraulic chuck s/n: n/a
CNC WIRE EDM
- ONA PRIMA S250+AFW CNC wire EDM with ONA CNC control with pendant, travels: X – 13”, Y – 9”, Z – 7”, ADVANTAGE DIGITAL CHILLER, dielectric tank with filtration, s/n: 10090
- USI H-750-54-54 750 ton straight side hydraulic press with 54” x 54” t-slot table, 5 strokes per/minute, 24” slide adjustment, 36” bed opening, GRACO lube pump, light curtains, palm push button controls, s/n: 11-50533
- DALLAS INDUSTRIES D-200-24X24LH press feeder with 0.60” x 24”/0.23’ x 1” capacity s/n: 21309
- LODGE & SHIPLEY AVS engine lathe with 54” in between centers, 24” swing, 2” spindle bore, 12” 3 jaw chuck s/n: 46009
- MONARCH 18X54 engine lathe with 54” in between centers, 18” swing, 1” spindle bore, 10” 3 jaw chuck, speeds to 1200rpm s/n: 45826
- (3) BRIDGEPORT vertical mill with 42” x 9” t-slot table, 2hp, speeds to 4200rpm, ACCURITE MILLMATE 2 axis d.r.o s/n: j294381/j300491/n/a
- OKAMOTO ACL124N hydraulic surface grinder with 24” x 12” magnetic base plate, 10” grinding wheel, coolant s/n: 7573
- KENT KCS-616M surface grinder with 14” x 6” magnetic base plate, 8” grinding wheel s/n: 96091010
- KENT MOS-616M surface grinder with 14” x 6” magnetic base plate, 8” grinding wheel s/n: 96091017
- HYD-MECH (1999) H-14 automatic horizontal band saw with PLC control, 24”x16” cutting capacity, 1.25”x168” blade, 89”x31” roller conveyor, s/n: 50599068
- HYD-MECH PNF350A cold cut circular saw with HYD-MECH programmable control, 12” blade, infeed conveyor s/n: h-11-05
- (2) DOALL 2013-V vertical band saw with 26” x 26” table, 20” throat, 10,000fpm max blade speed, blade welder s/n: 339-7762/439-85801
- DOALL DBW-15 vertical band saw with 26” x 26” table, 20” throat, 15,000fpm max blade speed, blade welder s/n: 290-8211906
- KALAMAZOO H9AW horizontal band saw s/n: 11.608
- GIDDINGS & LEWIS BICKFORD 5’ radial arm drill with 56” x 38” t-slot table, speeds to 1500rpm s/n: 953-00207
- JOHANSSON combination drill press with 36” x 29” t-slot table, 31” x 28” t-slot floor plate, speeds to 1250rpm s/n: 12077
- JOHANSSON drill press with 36” x 18” t-slot table, speeds to 1800rpm s/n: 3290
- (3) CLAUSING 2286 production gearhead drill with 67” x 18” table, speeds to 2000rpm s/n: 526904
- CLAUSING 2220 gearhead drill with 18” x 16” t-slot table, speeds to 1800rpm s/n: n/a
- MAXIBLAST 36” x 48” dry-blast media cabinet s/n:
- CENTRAL PNEUMATICS 93608 media blast cabinet s/n: n/a
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC IDEALARC 250 arc welder with cables and guns
- TAYLOR TC-300 lpg forklift with 30,000LBS capacity @ 24” load center, 2 stage mast, cushion tires s/n: 5-j2-16249
- CATERPILLAR M30D 36 volt electric forklift, 3000LBS capacity, 3 stage high visibility mast, cushion tires s/n: 1kj01682
ALSO:5+ LISTA/STANLEY tool cabinets, MILWAUKEE abrasive saw, welding clamps, large quantity of perishable tooling consisting of drills, taps, endmills, carbide insert boring bars, work benches, saw horses, cabinets and much more!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.