Surplus Assets of
Diecan Co. LTD.
Custom Tool & Die Facility
Tuesday, June 16, 2015
1:00 PM EDT
InspectionTuesday, June 16, 2015 from 8:00 A.M. to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Wednesday, June 17 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Thursday, June 25 by 5:00 P.M.
CUSTOM TOOL & DIE FACILITY FEATURING: AIDA PP-XGC-150SU, 150 ton hydraulic c-frame press; CHARMILLES ROBOFIL 510 CNC wire EDM; ELOX SERIES-P CNC wire-cut EDM; CHARMILLES ELERODA 400 sinker type EDM; HAUSER M5 vertical jig boring machine ; (4) BRIDGEPORT & EXCELLO vertical milling machines; RICHMOND SR2 4’ radial arm drill; MAXIMART DSL-1340GH engine lathe; (5) hydraulic & manual surface grinders; CLARK ECA25 4000lb forklift; shot blast cabinet, air compressor, large quantity of EDM wire and tooling, inspection equipment including MICROMETERS, VERNIER CALIPERS, HEIGHT GAUGES, machine accessories and vises, press dies, (10+) 4 wheel shop carts, assortment of perishable tooling consisting of DRILLS, TAPS, END MILLS, surplus material, hardware, (5+) work benches with vises, drafting tables, office furniture & equipment and MORE!
- CHARMILLES ROBOFIL 510 CNC wire EDM with FANUC CNC control and pendant, travels X- 275", Y- 15.75", Z- 15.75", 2200lb. maximum work piece weight, ADVANTAGE chiller, s/n: 570016
- ELOX SERIES-P CNC wire-cut EDM with FANUC CNC control, travels X- 25", Y- 30", Z- 8", 352lb. maximum work piece weight, s/n: C-5P0145
- CHARMILLES ELERODA 400 sinker type EDM with CHARMILLES ISOPULSE EP3 power unit, 14"x23" table, travels X- 15", Y- 11", 34"x19"x16" tank, ACU-RITE II 2 axis DRO, s/n: 4315
VERTICAL TURRET MILLS
- BRIDGEPORT SERIES I vertical turret mill with 9”x42” table, speeds to 4200 RPM, QMS 2 axis DRO, s/n: J220164
- BRIDGEPORT 144039 vertical turret mill with BRIDGEPORT power feed, 9”x42” table, speeds to 2700 RPM, MITUTOYO 2 axis DRO, s/n: J147217
- EX-CELL-O XLO vertical turret mill with SCR power feed, 9”x42” table, speeds to 3800 RPM, DME tracer attachment, s/n: 6025486
- PRVOMAJSKA vertical turret mill with 10”x43” table, speeds to 2700 RPM, s/n: n/a
- BROWN & SHARPE 618 MICROMASTER manual surface grinder with ECLIPSE 6”x18” magnetic chuck, s/n: 523-6182-6468
- NORTON S3 manual surface grinder with coolant, s/n: NAC24344
- BROWN & SHARPE 612 MICROMASTER manual surface grinder with ECLIPSE 6”x12” magnetic chuck, s/n: 523-612-3278
- WARNER-SWASEY TS manual surface grinder with ECLIPSE 6”x12” magnetic chuck, s/n: NAH2818
JIG BORING MACHINE
- HAUSER M5 vertical jig boring machine with 24”x29” table, speeds to 2000 RPM, HEIDENHAIN 2 axis DRO, s/n: 24
RADIAL ARM DRILL
- RICHMOND SR2 4’ radial arm drill with 36” column, speeds to 1500 RPM, 24”x36” adjustable table, s/n: 3626
- AIDA PP-XGC-150SU hydraulic c-frame press with 150 ton capacity, 7.8” stroke, 45 SPM, 25”x49” table, air clutch, s/n: 10115-0169
VERTICAL BAND SAWS
- GROB 4V-18 vertical band saw with 18" throat, 24"x28" table, 13" maximum work height, coolant, GORB RW-B blade welder/grinder, s/n: 2043
- ROLL-IN vertical band saw with 8" throat, 19"x30" table, 11" maximum work height, s/n: n/a
- MAXIMART DSL-1340GH engine lathe with 14" swing, 42" between centers, speeds to 2000 RPM, inch/metric threading, 7" 3 jaw chuck, s/n: 868195
- CLARK ECA25 electric forklift with 4000lb. capacity, 188” vertical lift, indoor tires, CD 36V battery charger, s/n: E138-0001-5676
- BLUE GIANT electric die lift cart with 1500lb. capacity s/n: n/a
- KELTON mobile A-frame gantry with 14’ span, BUDGIT 3 ton electric chain hoist
- SANDBORN SLC1683066 portable piston type tank-mounted air compressor with 2HP motor, 30gal. tank, s/n: M00210320A
- EMPIRE ECONO-FINISH shot blast cabinet
- TORIT MODEL 84 dust collector s/n: J4991
- NIDER N164 floor type drill press s/n: 6625468
- MFG UNKNOWN combination belt and disc sander
- BALDOR 6” double end pedestal grinder
- ROCKWELL 6” double end pedestal grinder
- JET NO. 2 arbor press
- GULLCO 350 electrode stabilizing oven
- HEWLETT PACKARD DESIGNJET 500 colour plotter/printer
- HONDA ELITE 150 153cc motor scooter
ALSO:Large quantity of EDM wire and tooling; inspection equipment including MICROMETERS, VERNIER CALIPERS, HEIGHT GAUGES; machine accessories and vises; press dies; (12+) 4 wheel shop carts; moderate assortment of perishable tooling consisting of DRILLS, TAPS, END MILLS; surplus material, hardware, (5+) work benches with vises, drafting tables, full array of office furniture and MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.