Deltex Machine Shop Inc.
Large Capacity CNC Vertical Turning Facility
Tuesday, October 31, 2017
10:30 AM EDT
Monday, October 30 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
Small items: Wednesday, November 1 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Tuesday, November 14 by 5:00 P.M.
FEATURING: WEBSTER & BENNETT 48” CNC vertical boring mill with tool changer, SIEMENS CNC control etc.; WEBSTER & BENNETT CNC 36” vertical boring mill with FAGOR CNC control; WEBSTER & BENNETT 36” vertical boring mill with adjustable cross rail; (5) WEBSTER & BENNETT 36” fixed rail vertical boring mills; (4) WEBSTER & BENNETT 36” machine frames (for parts); ALSO FEATURING spare machine parts, TOS SU80 engine lathe, vertical milling machines, YALE LPG forklift, 20’ sea container, jib cranes, dumping hoppers, air compressors, perishable tooling, machine tool accessories, inspection equipment, office furniture & MORE!
CNC VERTICAL BORING MILLS
- WEBSTER BENNETT 1.25 SERIES S CNC vertical boring mill with SIEMENS SINUMERIC CNC control, 49" chuck, 68.9" swing, 62.99" max height under the cross rail, 39.37" cross rail adjustment, 76" max height under the turret, 37.4" vertical turret travel, 35.43" max horizontal turret travel, speeds to 324 RPM, 75 HP, 16 station tool changer, coolant, full enclosure, chip rake conveyor, s/n 1981-17
- WEBSTER BENNETT 36" MH SERIES CNC vertical boring mill with FAGOR CNC control, 48" swing, 23" max height under rail, 29" horizontal turret travel, 22" vertical turret travel, 20 HP, s/n: N/A
VERTICAL BORING MILLS
- WEBSTER BENNETT 36” MH SERIES vertical boring mill with adjustable rail, 48" swing, 16" cross rail travel, 23" max height under rail, 29" horizontal turret travel, 22" vertical turret travel, 25 HP, s/n: 5494-6
- (2) WEBSTER BENNETT 36" MH SERIES vertical boring mill with 48" swing, 23" max height under rail, 29" horizontal turret travel, 22" vertical turret travel, 20 HP, +/- 45 degree head tilt s/n: 5496-5 / 6017-1
- (3) WEBSTER BENNETT 36" DH SERIES vertical boring mill with 48" swing, 23" max height under rail, 29" horizontal turret travel, 22" vertical turret travel, 20 HP, s/n: 5012-3/ 2653-3/ 5027-12
- TOS TRENCIN SUI-63-80 engine lathe with 80" in between centers, 36" swing, 3.5" spindle bore, 12" 3 jaw chuck, coolant, in/mm threading, s/n: 34
- LAGUN FTV IS vertical turret mill with 42" x 9" t-slot table, speeds to 4200rpm, 5hp motor, LAGUN power table feed, MITUTOYO 2 axis DRO, 8" riser plate s/n: 23874
- YALE GLC060TGNUAE084 LPG forklift with 5300lbs capacity, 187.8" max reach, 3 stage high visibility mast, cushion outdoor tires, side shift s/n: E187V15175X
- (2) BUDGIT 1 1/4 ton capacity jib arm cranes
- BUDGIT 1 ton capacity jib arm crane
- LOAD LIFTER 1 ton capacity jib arm crane
- BUDGIT 1/2 ton capacity jib arm crane
- PREMIUM AIR 5 hp piston type tank mounted air compressor s/n: n/a
- LINCOLN ELECTRIC K11 37 180 amp arc welder with cables and gun
Large quantity of perishable tooling consisting of drills, end mills, reamers, carbide insert tooling. Toolboxes, cabinets, workbenches, ladders, shop carts, pallet racking & MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
- UPCOMING AUCTIONS
- Cooper Standard Automotive Canada • Wednesday, February 23
- Cooper Standard Automotive Mexico • Thursday, February 24
- Collection International Interiors Inc. • Thursday, February 24
- NuGale Pharmaceutical Inc. • Monday, February 28
- CNC Floor Type Boring Mill Liquidation • Wednesday, December 28
- CNC Press Liquidation • Thursday, December 29
- Major Machining & Fabricating Facility • Friday, December 30