Construction Equipment Event
Late Model Equipment with Low Hours!
Tuesday, July 9, 2019
10:30 AM EDT
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Monday, July 8 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Please call 416.962.9600 to arrange.
All removals no later than Friday, July 12 by 5:00 P.M. and BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
FEATURING: LEEBOY (2015) 8515C, asphalt paver (ONLY 2700 HOURS); KOMATSU (2015) WA270, front end wheel loader (ONLY 3000 HOURS); KUBOTA (2017) R4205, heavy duty articulating front end loader w/ rear excavating attachment (ONLY 5200 HOURS); KUBOTA (2015) R420S, heavy duty articulating front end loader; HAMM (2017) HD 14i VV, tandem smooth drum compactor; CATERPILLAR (2014) CB34B, tandem smooth drum articulating compactor; CATERPILLAR (2008) 277C, tracked skid steer loader (located in Toronto, On); VOLVO (2014) VNL64T730, tandem axle sleeper truck; VOLVO (2013) VNL64T630, tandem axle sleeper truck; VOLVO (2012) VNL64T630, tandem axle sleeper truck; DODGE (2017) RAM 1500, 4 door pick-up truck (ONLY 56,000 KMS); DODGE (2017) RAM 1500 LONGHORN, 4 door pick-up truck (ONLY 66,000 KMS); KUBOTA bucket and fork attachment & MORE!
- KOMATSU (2015) WA270 front end wheel loader with enclosed cab, 3063 hours (recorded at time of listing), s/n: k46152
- KUBOTA (2017) R420ST heavy duty articulating front end loader with rear excavating attachment, approx. 80” bucket, 947 hours (recorded at time of listing), s/n: 21151
- KUBOTA (2015) R420ST heavy duty articulating front end loader with KUBOTA K9716 fork attachment (may be sold separately), s/n: 20817
- HAMM (2017) HD 14i VV tandem smooth drum compactor with 564 hours (recorded at time of listing), s/n: H2310297
- CATERPILLAR (2014) CB34B tandem smooth drum articulating compactor with 2163 hours (recorded at time of listing), s/n: CATCB34BV423000124
- LEEBOY (2015) 8515C asphalt paver with 2789 hours (recorded at time of listing), s/n: 120211
- BOMAG BMP-851 double tandem drum sheepsfoot vibratory trench roller with 33” wide rollers, pendant control, s/n: n/a (Located in Mississauga, ON)
- CATERPILLAR (2008) 277C skid steer track loader with 80” bucket (like new), 3rd valve, 5561 hours (recorded at time of listing), s/n: CAT0227CKJWF01524 (Located in Mississauga, ON)
- (2) INGERSOLL RAND P185 portable tow-behind air compressor with diesel engine, s/n: 320070UCL295, 320067UCL295 (Located in Mississauga, ON)
ATTACHMENTS AND ACCESSORIES
- MFG. UNKNOWN hydraulic articulating blade with right and left +/-229 blade angle, 760mm working height and 1830mm working width
- Approx. 80” loader bucket
- MULTIQUIP 46” gas powered rotary trowel (Located in Mississauga, ON)
- VOLVO (2014) VNL64T730 tandem axle sleeper truck with VOLVO diesel engine, vin: 4V4NC9KK5EN160342
- VOLVO (2013) VNL64T630 tandem axle sleeper truck with VOLVO diesel engine, 887,313 km (recorded at time of listing), vin: 4V4NC9KK3DN137107
- VOLVO (2012) VNL64T630 tandem axle sleeper truck with VOLVO diesel engine, 979,379 km (recorded at time of listing), vin: 4V4NC9KK5CN534042
- DODGE (2017) RAM 1500 LARAMIE LONGHORN 4x4 4 door pick-up truck with 5.7L HEMI V8 engine, automatic transmission, power steering, power windows, power locks, 66,700 km (recorded at time of listing), vin: 1C6RR7WT5HS632507
- DODGE (2017) RAM 1500 4x4 4 door pick-up truck with 3L V6 diesel engine, automatic transmission, power steering, power windows, power locks, 56,424 km (recorded at time of listing), vin: 1C6RR7FH5HS636307
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
- UPCOMING AUCTIONS
- Cooper Standard Automotive Canada • Wednesday, February 23
- Cooper Standard Automotive Mexico • Thursday, February 24
- NuGale Pharmaceutical Inc. • Monday, February 28
- CNC Floor Type Boring Mill Liquidation • Wednesday, December 28
- CNC Press Liquidation • Thursday, December 29
- Major Machining & Fabricating Facility • Friday, December 30