Campbell’s Welding and Machining Ltd.
High-Precision CNC Machining Facility
Thursday, August 16, 2018
2:00 PM EDT
InspectionThursday, August 16 from 8:00 A.M. to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Friday, August 17 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Thursday, August 30 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationCampbell's Welding and Machining Ltd.
625 Little Pike Bay Rd. R.R. #1, Lion's Head, Ontario, Canada, N0H 1W0
FEATURING: HYUNDAI-KIA (2008 WITH LOW HOURS) CNC opposed spindle turning center w/ parts catcher, FANUC control etc.; HYUNDAI-KIA (2006 WITH LOW HOURS) SKT210Y, CNC live milling & turning center w/ parts catcher, FANUC control etc.; KIA (2004) SUPER TURN 21, CNC turning center w/ parts catcher, FANUC control etc.; LNS HYDROBAR EXPRESS 332, servo bar feeder; LARGE STAINLESS STEEL BAR & TUBE STOCK INVENTORY (BRAND NEW COST 200K+ WITH ALL CERTIFICATIONS); Farm tractor with QUICKE 415 loader & snow plow attachments; DODGE RAM 5500, diesel box truck; (3) MICROWEILY (NEW AS 2004) TY-1630S, engine lathes; (2) MICROWEILY (1997) TY-1640S, engine lathe; (2) FIRST vertical milling machines with power feeds; DAH-LIH vertical milling machine; TOS vertical milling machine; CINCINNATI heavy duty vertical milling machine; RAMBAUDI universal milling machine with power feeds; MITUTOYO PH-14LS, 14” optical comparator w/ QUADRA-CHECK 200 control; HARDROCKER HR-150A, hardness tester; (3) BAXTER VERTICUT roll in saws; AIR BOSS air compressor; EAGLE air compressor; LARGE ASSORTMENT OF precision tooling, end mills, reamers, carbide inserts, (5) 3 phase power conversion units, tool steel, forklift, hydraulic shop presses, welding equipment, inspection department, general factory support equipment & MORE!
CNC TURNING CENTERS
- HYUNDAI-KIA (2006) SKT210Y CNC turning and live milling center with FANUC 21i-TB CNC control, 8” 3 jaw chuck, 28” swing over bed, 9” max. machining diameter, 20” max. machining length, 3” spindle bore, 6 live tooling stations, 12 station turret, speeds to 4000 RPM, 20 HP spindle motor, coolant, chip tray, tool checker arm, 4,906 hrs recorded at time of listing, s/n: SKT210Y0012
- HYUNDAI-KIA SKT15LS CNC opposed spindle turning center with FANUC SERIES Oi-TC CNC control, 6” 3 jaw main chuck, 5” 3 jaw sub chuck, 24” swing over bed, 13” max. machining diameter, 20” max. turning length, 2” spindle bore, 12 station turret, speeds to 6000 RPM, 15 HP spindle motor, coolant, chip tray, tool checker arm, 7,726 hrs recorded at time of listing, s/n: G3148-0049
- KIA (2004) SUPER KIA TURN21 CNC turning center with FANUC SERIES Oi-TB CNC control, 3” collet chuck, 22” swing over bed, 13” max. turning diameter, 16” max. machining length, 3” spindle bore, 12 station turret, speeds to 4000 RPM, 20 HP spindle motor, coolant, chip tray, tool checker arm, 19,494 hrs recorded at time of listing, s/n: SKT211199
- LNS HYDROBAR EXPRESS 332 automatic magazine type bar feeder with 32” max. capacity diameter, 165” max. capacity length, side load rack, LNS digital pendant control, s/n: 131163-3
- LEXAIR (2010) MINI RHINOBAR MRB12-1.62 hydraulic bar feeder with 1.654” max. capacity diameter, 72” max. capacity length, s/n: 5564
- (2) MIRCOWEILY TY-1640S gap bed engine lathes with 18” swing, 40” between centers, 2 ¼” spindle bore, speeds to 2000 RPM, inch/metric threading, chuck, steadies, coolant, s/n: S8602-004, S8602-005
- MICROWEILY (2001) TY-1630S engine lathe with 18” swing, 30” between centers, 2” spindle bore, speeds to 2000 RPM, inch/metric threading, chuck, steadies, s/n: A9308-013
- MICROWEILY (2000) TY-1630S engine lathe with 18” swing, 30” between centers, 2” spindle bore, speeds to 2000 RPM, inch/metric threading, chuck, steadies, s/n: A89111-013
- MICROWEILY TY-1630S engine lathe with 18” swing, 30” between centers, 2” spindle bore, speeds to 2000 RPM, inch/metric threading, chuck, steadies, coolant, s/n: n/a
- RAMBAUDI MS3 vertical milling machine with 51”x12” table, speeds to 3000 RPM, 4 HP, HEIDENHAIN 3 axis DRO, s/n: 27093
- FIRST vertical milling machine with 42”x9” table, speeds to 2700 RPM, 2 HP, power feed, MITUTOYO KA COUNTER 2 axis DRO, 6” machine vise, s/n: 60824041
- FIRST vertical milling machine with 49”x9” table, speeds to 2200 RPM, 2 HP, MITUTOYO KA COUNTER 2 axis DRO, 6” machine vise, s/n: n/a
- CINCINNATI NO. 320 heavy duty vertical milling machine with 68”x16” table, speeds to 1600 RPM, 8” machine vise, s/n: 11A3V5UE-12
- LIANG WAI V02A vertical milling machine with 27”x7” table, speeds to 3400 RPM, 1 HP, s/n: 381
- DAH-LIH DL-CH950 horizontal milling machine with 53”x12” table, speeds to 2000 RPM, HEIDENHAIN 3 axis DRO, 6” machine vise, s/n: 0630
- (2) BAXTER VERTICUT 115B vertical band saws with 30”x18” table, 13” throat, 13” max. work height, s/n: n/a
- CANOX MIGMATIC 200 portable MIG welder with MINIMIG1 wire feed/gun, cables & gun, s/n: JF917731
- MILLER DIALARC 250-AC/DC portable arc welder with cables & gun, s/n: HE804348
- CAROLINA heavy duty H-frame shop press with 55 ton capacity
- DAREX E-90 tool cutter grinder, s/n: 95284F
- MITUTOYO PH-14LS 16” optical comparator with QUADRA-CHEK 200 digital control, s/n: 010121
- ROCKWELL HARDROCKER HR-150 dial-type hardness tester
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- (3) PHASEMAXX 204TRCNC rotary phase converters with single phase/230V input, 25 HP/25 KVA output, (4) PHASEMAXX electric motors, s/n: 12002340, 06073494, 02103644
- (2) RONK ROTO-CON MKII rotary phase converters with RONK 10 HP motor, 20 KVA, 240V, s/n: RC-29631, RC-29224
- EAGLE 30 HP upright piston-type tank mounted air compressor, s/n: E022139
- AIR BOSS 5 HP upright piston-type tank mounted air compressor, s/n: n/a
- NEW HOLLAND TN75S diesel tractor with IVECO 2.9L 3 cylinder engine, 16.9-30 rear tires, enclosed cab, radio, climate control, 3 point hitch, QUICKIE 415 power loader with fork attachment, LUCK-NOW S7PT pull-type single auger snow blower attachment, 80” bucket attachment, 4,704 hrs recorded at time of listing, s/n: 001165156 (ATTACHMENTS MAY BE SOLD SEPARATELY)
- DODGE (2008) RAM 5500 HEAVY DUTY cube van with CUMMINS 6.7L 6 cylinder turbo diesel engine, automatic transmission, power steering, power locks, power windows, vin: 3D6WD75A58G207590
- DODGE (2008) SPRINTER van with MERCEDES-BENZ 3.0L 6 cylinder turbo diesel engine, automatic transmission, power steering, power locks, power windows, vin: WD0BE745785279090
- CLARK EC500-60 electric forklift with 5800 lb. capacity, 162” vertical lift, cushion tires, POWERTRONIC 36V batter charger, s/n: E685-0038-8514
INVENTORY STOCKFor a complete listing of Stainless Steel Inventory Stock available, please click here.
ALSO:HUGE QUANTITY of tooling including end mills, reamers, drills, taps & dies; #50 & #40 tool holders; cordless power tools; electric power tools; pneumatic tools; hand tools; spring & R8 collets; ASSORTED MACHINE ACCESSORIES including angle plates, MACHINE VISES, T-slot clamping, CHUCK & JAWS; (5+) bench grinders; INSPECTION EQUIPMENT including height gauges, micrometers, Vernier calipers and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.