Pristine Prototype Machining Facility
Tuesday, October 22, 2019
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionMonday, October 21 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Wednesday, October 23 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Tuesday, November 5 by 5:00 P.M.
FEATURING: DAEWOO MYNX 530 CNC vertical machining center; HAAS (02/2005) TR2 CNC lathe; CHIEN YEH 9CY680G X 1000 gap bed engine lathe; RACER-TECH AML-618 high precision tool room lathe; TOS FNGJ32 universal milling machine; PTP VILN. PEDERSEN PU2 horizontal milling machine; BRIDGEPORT vertical milling machine w/ power drawbar; (2) FIRST vertical milling machines w/ power drawbars; SIP SOCIETE MP-2P jig borer; PROTH (04/99) PSGS-4080A4 hydraulic surface grinder; JONES & SHIPMAN 1307 universal I.D/O.D cylindrical grinder; (2) JONES & SHIPMAN 540L precision tool maker's surface grinders; BRIDGEPORT MARBURG BROTHER FE 734 vertical jig grinder; (2) precision tool post grinders; SUNNEN MBB-1660 precision honing machine w/ cabinet and tooling; SODICK EPOC-300 wire type EDM; SURE FIRST DM-422 sinker type EDM; JOEMARS MAGATRON JM325D sinker type EDM; VERTICUT 115B roll in type vertical band saw; STARTRITE 20RWH vertical band saw; HESKA HES260 horizontal band saw; TESA MICRO-HITE 600 24" digital precision height gauge; TRINCO 36/BP2 shot blast cabinet; HUGE QTY OF precision tooling, inspection equipment, machine tool accessories, perishable tooling, RAW MATERIAL tool steel & ferrous/non ferrous inventory, factory support equipment & MORE!
THE EXCLUSIVE RIGGER FOR THIS SALE IS:National Rigging and Transportation
Tel: 905-788-1110 • Cell: 905-704-9011
CNC MACHINING CENTER
- DAEWOO MYNX 530 CNC vertical machining center with FANUC SERIES Oi-M CNC control, travels: X 32.300, Y 20.100, Z 20.100, spindle speed to 8000 RPM, cat 40 taper spindle, 23 station ATC, s/n: AV530028
- HAAS (02/2005) TR2 CNC lathe with HAAS CNC control, 28" swing, 52" between centers, 2.75" spindle bore, 10" 3 jaw chuck , s/n: 69881
- CHIEN YEH 9CY680G X 1000 gap bed engine lathe with 2 axis DRO, 30" swing, 38" between centers, 3" spindle bore, 12" 3 jaw chuck, s/n: 85262
- RACER-TECH AML-618 tool room lathe with ACURITE 2 axis DRO, 11" swing, 19" between centers, 1" spindle bore, 5" 3 jaw chuck, s/n: 000140
- TOS FNGJ32 universal milling machine with speeds to 2000 RPM, 32" X16" t-slot table and MITUTOYO 3 axis DRO, s/n: n/a
- PTP VILN. PEDERSEN PU2 horizontal milling machine with 43.5"X 12" t-slot table, speeds to 1000 RPM, s/n: 138058
- BRIDGEPORT turret milling machine with speeds to 4200RPM, ALIGN air power draw bar and ACURITE 3 axis DRO, s/n: 464270289Y
- FIRST turret milling machine with speeds to 4500 RPM, 36" X 9" t-slot table with power feed control, HEIDENHAIN 2 axis DRO, s/n: 30119310
- FIRST turret milling machine with speeds to 4500 RPM, 43.5" X 10" t-slot table with HEIDENHAIN 2 axis DRO, s/n: 91004144
- SIP SOCIETE MP-2P jig bore with speeds to 3000 RPM, 27.75" X 12.5" t-slot table, s/n: N/A
- PROTH PSGS-4080A4 hydraulic surface grinder with 31.75" X16" electromagnetic chuck, 13" grinding wheel, s/n: 90412-02
- JONES & SHIPMAN 1307 universal I.D/O.D cylindrical grinder, s/n: 96585
- JONES & SHIPMAN universal cylindrical grinder, s/n N/A
- JONES & SHIPMAN 540L precision tool maker's surface grinder with ECLIPSE 17.75" X 6" magnetic chuck, speeds to 3000 RPM, s/n: BO96047
- JONES & SHIPMAN 540 precision tool maker's surface grinder with WALKER 17.75" x 6" magnetic chuck, speeds to 2880 RPM, s/n: BO92602
- BRIDGEPORT MARBURG BROTHER FE 734 vertical jig grinder with 16" x 10" t-slot table, s/n: N/A
- GORTON NO.375-2 tool post grinder, s/n: 303
- ALEXANDER 2CGD tool post grinder, s/n: 182
- SUNNEN MBB-1660 precision honing machine, s/n: 91746
- SODICK EPOC-300 wire type EDM with 6.69" stroke, 22" X 18" table, s/n: SG3A-702
- SURE FIRST DM-422 sinker type EDM with HEIDENHAIN 2 axis DRO, 27.5" X 16" t-slot table, 39" X 23" X 18" tank S/N: 0041510
- JOEMARS MAGATRON JM325D sinker type EDM with 18.25" X 18.25" table, 24.5"X16" tank, s/n: 9071608
- VERTICUT 115B roll in type vertical band saw, s/n: N/A
- STARTRITE 20RWH vertical band saw with STARTRITE blade welder, s/n: 110469
- HESKA HES260 horizontal band saw, s/n: N/A
- CANOX MIGMATIC 250 MIG welder, s/n: N/A
- ACKLANDS N-250 AC/DC/HF TIG welder, s/n: N/A
- TESA MICRO-HITE 600 24" digital precision height gauge with DRO and thermal printer, s/n n/a
- MITUTOYO PROFILE PROJECTOR PH350 optical comparator with 2 axis DRO, s/n:010527
- TRINCO 36/BP2 dry blast cabinet with 36" X 13" door opening and reclaim unit, s/n: N/A
- WORTHINGTON 10HP piston type tank mounted compressor with DRYMAX macair air dryer, s/n: EU6970
- Large qty of inspection equipment consisting of micrometers, height gauges, pin and block gauges, cylindrical squares, vernier-calipers and surface plates; selection of machine tool attachments and accessories, angle plates, dividing heads, rotary indexing tables, collet chucks and magnetic swivel and tilt vises; ferrous and non ferrous materials, assorted tool steel materials, tool cabinets, tooling and MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.