Basse Machine and Tool Ltd.
Precision CNC Machining Facility
Thursday, January 21, 2016
10:30 AM EST
Wednesday, January 20, 2016 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
Small Items: Thursday, January 21 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining Items: Thursday, January 28 by 5:00 P.M. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
FEATURING: AWEA (2004) BM-1300 CNC vertical machining center with FANUC 18IMB CNC control, 50 Taper, 30" x 60" table etc.; TAKUMI (2013) VC0852 CNC high speed vertical machining center with 20" x 36" table, 12,000 RPM etc.; FORTWORTH (2003) VBM-4V bed type vertical milling machine; GILDEMEISTER (2008) CTX-410 CNC turning & live milling center with FANUC 32i CNC control; SAMSUNG (1998) CNC turning center with FANUC CNC control; COLCHESTER (1998) TORNADO 200 CNC turning center with FANUC CNC control; HARDINGE super precision tool room lathe; (3) vertical milling machines; CHIEN YEH engine lathe; VDF BOEHRINGER engine lathe; HARIG 6 x 12 surface grinder; INGERSOLL RAND T-30 air compressor; LARGE QUANTITY OF BRAND NEW (2003) AMERICAN AXLE steering tools; ROLL-IN vertical saw; IMA radial arm drill with box table; OGP optical comparator; HERMES IS7000 high speed gantry milling machine; ENERPAC hydraulic shop press; MITUTOYO MICRO HITE digital height gauge; LARGE OFFERING OF high precision tooling and accessories, LISTA cabinets and butcher block shop tables, precision vises, carbide inserts, useable raw material and scrap yard steel, adjustable cantilever racking, 40 & 50 taper tool holders, portable shop office, office furniture & equipment and MUCH MORE!
*SPECIAL NOTE* AT THE CONCLUSION OF BASSE MACHINE & TOOL LTD. AUCTION, THE FOLLOWING MACHINES (LOCATED OFFSITE IN OAKVILLE, ONTARIO) WILL BE SOLD BY PHOTO!
TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION OF THESE MACHINES PLEASE CALL LOUISE TIMPERLEY AT 416-962-9600 ext. 242
FORTUNE (2006) V-TURN V36 CNC turning center with FANUC CNC controls; FORTUNE (2004) V-TURN V36 CNC turning center with FANUC CNC controls; FORTUNE (2006) V-TURN II 26 CNC turning center with FANUC CNC control, 10" chucks etc.; FORTUNE (2004) V-TURN II 26 CNC turning center with FANUC CNC control, 10" chucks etc.; MORI SEIKI (2001) SL-253 BMC/1000 CNC turning & live milling center; OKUMA (2003) CAPTAIN L-470 CNC turning center with 12" chuck; DAEWOO PUMA 12LC CNC turning center with 16" chuck, FANUC CNC control etc.; MORI SEIKI (1996) CL-25B CNC chucker with 12" chuck; MORI SEIKI SL-5H CNC turning center.
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTERS
- TAKUMI (2013) VC-0852, CNC vertical machining center with MITSUBISHI M70 CNC Control, travels X-860m/m, Y-520m/m, Z-610m/m, 24 station tool changer, cat40 tool shank, 65-6000rpm, 20.5” X 39.5” work table, way covers, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n VC05107
- AWEA (2004) BM-1300, CNC vertical machining center with FANUC SERIES 18i-MB CNC Control, travels X-1300m/m, Y- 800m/m, Z- 700m/m, 20 station tool changer, cat50 tool shank, 20hp spindle motor, 800m/m X 1500m/m work table, 1200kg max table load, way covers, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n 4021
- ALSO: CAT50 & CAT40 tool holders, carbide cutting tools, carbide inserts, LISTA & VIDMAR tooling cabinets & tooling racks, and much, much more
- GILDEMEISTER (2008) CTX-410 CNC lathe with FANUC 32 DMG-3D CNC Control, travels X-250m/m, Z-635m/m, 12 station turret, 6 live stations, up to 4000rpm, tailstock, 8” dia chuck, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n G1350010291 (bought brand new in 2010)
- SAMSUNG PL-15 CNC lathe with FANUC SERIES O-T CNC control, travels X-250m/m, Z-550m/m, 12 station turret, up to 6000rpm, tailstock, coolant, chip conveyor, s/n 98G510078
- COLCHESTER TORNADO-200 CNC lathe with FANUC SERIES O-T CNC control, travels X-215m/m, Z-400m/m, 12 station turret, up to 5000rpm, tailstock, 10” dia chuck, coolant, s/n C20545
- SODICK Sinker type electronic discharge machine with MARK 20 SERIES NC Control, travels X-650m/m, Y-450m/m, Z-350m/m, tank capacity 307L max work piece 1000k/g
CONVENTIONAL MACHINES LATHES
- VDF 1644 Toolroom lathe with 16” swing, 44” centers, 11-2240rpm, 2.5” spindle bore, inch/metric threading, taper turning, 10” dia 3 jaw chuck, coolant, HEIDENHAIN 2 axis dro, s/n 1024-5216-06
- CHEIN YEH CY405X1000 Gap bed lathe with 405m/m swing, 1000m/m centers, 65-1200rpm, 1.750” spindle bore, inch/metric threading, 10” dia 3 jaw chuck, s/n n/a
- HARDINGE HLV-H Precision lathe with 11” swing, 20” centers, 135-3000rpm, s/n n/a
- FORTWORTH VBM-4V Vertical mill with 45-1500rpm, 50T spindle, power draw bar, 18” X 75” work table, HEIDENHAIN 3 axis dro, s/n 4412
- FORWARD 4VS-40SWC 5HP ram type vertical mill with 70-3800 variable rpm, 40T spindle, 10” X 50” work table, way covers, NEWALL 2 axis dro, s/n 7528
- FORWARD 3VH-R8 3HP ram type vertical mill with 70-3800 variable rpm, R8 spindle, 10” X 50” work table, way covers, NEWALL 2 axis dro, s/n 7877
- TOPWELL 5VK ram type vertical mill with 70-3800 variable rpm, 40T spindle, 10” X 50” work table, way covers, ANILAM 2 axis dro, s/n 856242
- EMA FA-2 4’ radial arm drill with 11” dia column, 38-1750 rpm, #4MT spindle, power elevation & clamping, coolant, 24” X 30” X 20” box table (maybe sold separately), s/n 4211
- REXON 16.5” Floor type drill press s/n 50518
- HARIG SUPER 612 hand feed surface grinder with 6” X 12” magnetic chuck, s/n n/a
- PREGRAPH Tool & cutter grinder
- (2) BALDOR .5HP Tool grinders
- FORD-SMITH & BALDOR pedestal grinders
- ROLL-IN EF-1459 Roll-in type vertical band saw with 9” throat, 14” max work height, s/n 7045
- ROLL-IN roll-in type vertical band saw with 9” throat, 8” max work height, s/n 4207
- BEWO Cut-off saw with pneumatic clamping
- HERMES XP-IS7000 GRAVOGRAPH Programmable engraving machine with travels X-24", Y-16", Z-2.5", s/n 205286
- BLISS 21S Mechanical OBI punch press with 42 ton capacity, 6" stroke, 12" open height, 19" X 27" bed
- ENERPAC 50 ton hydraulic 'H' frame shop press
- OGP XL-14S Optical comparitor with 14" dia screen, s/n xl8150308
- STARRETT 36" X 72" pink granite surface plate
- TESA 14" Digital height gauge
- ALSO: verniers, inside & outside micrometers, depth gauges, gauge blocks, bore gauges, etc.
- ALLIS-CHALMERS ACE-50CR 5000lb electric forklift with 2 stage mast 130" lift solid tires, s/n 88801061
- (2) INGERSOLL-RAND 10HP Piston type tank mounted air compressors (1) vertical
- IAC 7.5' x 7.5' acoustical portable office
- ALSO: LISTA work benches & tables, rolling tool boxes, drills, end mills, reamers, taps & dies, power tools, machine & bench vises, pallet racking, steel shelving, cantilever racks, surplus steel & aluminum, airline recoilers, etc.
- FORD (2003) F-150 XLT pick-up truck with TRITON V8 engine, bed liner, power windows & door locks, 91782 k/m, VIN 2FTRX17L13CA91978
- LEER pick-up truck bed cap
- TRAILMOBILE 53' dual axle storage trailer
CNC TURNING CENTERS
THE FOLLOWING ASSETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE CONCLUSION OF BASSE MACHINE & TOOL LTD. AUCTION
- MORI-SEKI SL-253BMC/1000 CNC Turning center with MORI-SEIKI MSG-501 CNC Control, travels X-9.25”, Z-9.32”, swing over bed 26.77”, 35-3500 rpm, 3.38” spindle bore, 10 station turret, tailstock, chip conveyor, coolant. s/n 2238
- FORTUNE (2006) V-TURN II-26 CNC Turning center with FANUC SERIES 01-TB CNC Control, travels X-143m/m, Z-610m/m, 670m/m, swing over bed, 35-3500 rpm, 86m/m spindle bore, 12 station turret, 6 live stations, tailstock, chip conveyor, coolant. s/n MY-1371
- FORTUNE (2004) V-TURN II-26 CNC Turning center with FANUC SERIES 01-TB CNC Control, travels X-143m/m, Z-610m/m, 670m/m, swing over bed, 35-3500 rpm, 86m/m spindle bore, 12 station turret, 6 live stations, tailstock, chip conveyor, coolant. s/n MY 1269
- OKUMA CAPTAIN L-470 CNC Turning center with OKUMA OSP-E100L CNC Control, travels X-11.8” Z-26.5”, 24” swing over bed, 28-3000 rpm, 12 station turret, tailstock, chip conveyor, coolant. s/n 05-2003-0059
- MORI-SEIKI CL-25B CNC Turning center with MSC-521 CNC Control, travels X-10.21" Z-19.57", 20.5" swing over bed, 28-2800 rpm, 2.4" spindle bore, 6 station turret, chip conveyor, coolant. s/n 1164
- FORTUNE (2006) V-TURN-36 CNC Turning center with FANUC SERIES Oi-TB/TC travels X- 275 m/m, Z-855 m/m, 680 m/m swing over bed, 105 m/m spindle bore, 25-2500 rpm, 10 station turret, chip conveyor, coolant, s/n di-2205
- FORTUNE (2004) V-TURN-36 CNC Turning center with FANUC SERIES Oi-TB/TC travels X- 275 m/m, Z-855 m/m, 680 m/m swing over bed, 105 m/m spindle bore, 25-2500 rpm, 10 station turret, chip conveyor, coolant, s/n di-2007
- MORI-SEIKI SL-5H CNC Turning center with FANUC 10TF CNC Control, travels X-12.2" Z-40.1", 24" swing over bed, 3" spindle bore, 22-2200 rpm, 12 station turret, chip conveyor, coolant, s/n 830
- DAEWOO PUMA 12L-C CNC Turning center with FANUC SERIES O-T CNC Control, travels X-10.2", Z-41.3" 22.4" swing over bed, 5.1" spindle bore, 20-2000 rpm, 10 station turret, chip conveyor, coolant, s/n 120685.
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
- UPCOMING AUCTIONS
- Cooper Standard Automotive Canada • Wednesday, February 23
- Cooper Standard Automotive Mexico • Thursday, February 24
- NuGale Pharmaceutical Inc. • Monday, February 28
- CNC Floor Type Boring Mill Liquidation • Wednesday, December 28
- CNC Press Liquidation • Thursday, December 29
- Major Machining & Fabricating Facility • Friday, December 30