Surplus to the Ongoing Needs of
Barber Hymac Hydro Inc.
Large Capacity Boring & Machining Facility
Thursday, November 12, 2015
10:30 AM EST
InspectionWednesday, November 11 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Friday, November 13 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Friday, November 27 by 5:00 P.M.
LARGE METALWORKING EVENT FEATURING: INNOCENTI FAFT 200, MILLING & BORING MILL complete with castings, rotary table, large floor plates etc. (*GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR A MACHINE REBUILDER*); UNION 5” floor type horizontal boring mill with 8’ x 8’ rotary table; SHERMAN 4.5” table type horizontal boring mill; STANKO 3.5” table type horizontal boring mill; KEARNS & RICHARDS table type horizontal boring mill; DABROWSKI HWC-120, 3” horizontal boring mill; WMW 2” horizontal boring mill; KING 96” twin head vertical turret lathe; WEBSTER & BENNETT 60” vertical turret lathe; J&S vertical turret lathe; BERTRAM open sided planer mill; LARGE CAPACITY MODULAR ENGINE LATHE with 96” swing and floor plates; TOS SUS63, 24” x 240” engine lathe with 4” spindle bore; FADAL 8030, CNC vertical machining center; PRATT & WHITNEY threader; MAS VR6A, radial arm drill; (2) NATCO large capacity gear cutting machines; OKUMA tool room lathe; TOS 12” x 40” surface grinder; WILSON 200 ton hydraulic shop press; FROMAG keyseater; HUGE ASSORTMENT OF PERISHABLE TOOLS & MACHINE TOOL ACCESSORIES; VERY LARGE OFFERING OF SCRAP METAL & RAW MATERIAL STOCK AVAILABLE; horizontal bandsaws, dock ramps, large bearings, floor plates and set up tables, storage trailers, and MUCH MORE!
HORIZONTAL BORING MILLS
- UNION 6" floor type horizontal boring mill with 90"x192" floor plate, travels 269" longitudinal, 51" cross, 84" vertical, s/n 2145
- STANKO 2A622-1 4.5" table type horizontal boring mill with 4.5" spindle, 44"x49" table, travels 48.5" longitudinal, 39.25" cross, 36.25" vertical, 22" spindle travel, speeds to 1250 RPM, #50 spindle taper, push button pendant control, FAGOR 3 axis DRO, s/n 48
- SCHARMANN 4.5" table type horizontal boring mill with 4.5" spindle, 63"x71" table, travels 37" longitudinal, 51" cross, 54" vertical, 39" spindle travel, speeds to 420 RPM, MT#5 spindle taper, FAGOR 4 axis DRO, s/n n/a
- DABROWSKA HWC-110 table type horizontal boring mill with 4.33" spindle, 55"x47" table, travels 72" longitudinal, 48" cross, 48" vertical, 36" spindle, speeds to 562 RPM, FAGOR 3 axis DRO, s/n 4862
- WMW BFT80 3" table type horizontal boring mill with 3" spindle, 36"x44" table, travels 54" longitudinal, 36" cross, 30" vertical, 28" spindle travel, speeds to 1050 RPM, s/n 25913
- KEARNS&RICHARDS mini table type horizontal boring mill, speeds to 610 RPM, coolant, ACU-RITE 3 axis DRO, tailstock, s/n 7287
- TOS CNC rotary table, full B axis, s/n n/a
- INNOCENTI rotary table, s/n n/a
- INNOCENTI FAFT200 floor type horizontal boring mill (currently dismantled for rebuild)
OPEN SIDE PLANER MILL
- BERTRAM open sided planer mill with 66" x 242" table, travels 235" longitudinal, 90" cross, 65" vertical, speeds to 1920 RPM, 15HP milling head, side head, s/n n/a
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER
- FADAL 8030 CNC vertical machining center with FADAL 32MP CNC control, 80"x30" table, travels x-80, y-32, z-30, 20 station ATC, CAT 40 spindle, coolant, s/n 950156
LARGE CAPACITY CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- K3TC KPAMATOPCKNH IAI893 heavy duty modular component turning and facing lathe with 98" diameter 4-jaw chuck, 360" centers, hydraulic tailstock, turning carriage, facing carriage, 96"x72" floor plate, speeds to 50 RPM, s/n n/a
- TOS SUS-63 engine lathe with 25" swing, 280" centers, 3.25" spindle bore, speeds to 1120 RPM, in/mm threading, 3&4 jaw chucks, coolant, steady & follow rests, FAGOR 2 axis DRO, s/n 0440760
- PBR TM-350P gap bed engine lathe with 28" swing, 120" centers, 4.25" spindle bore, speeds to 1000 RPM, in/mm threading, 3&4 jaw chucks, coolant, steady & follow rests, s/n 175868
- OKUMA LS engine lathe with 16" swing, 48" centers, 2" spindle bore, speeds to 1100 RPM, in/mm threading, 4 jaw chuck, coolant, s/n 4210-12201
- WEBSTER BENNETT 60" vertical turret lathe with 60" diameter table, travels 39" cross, 26" vertical, 5 station turret, s/n 5147-4
- KING 96" twin head vertical turret lathe with 96" diameter table, travels 57" cross, 36" vertical head travel, 48" vertical cross rail travel, s/n n/a
- JOHN STIRK vertical turret lathe, s/n n/a
- WMW HECKERT EW400-U2 universal milling machine with 78.5"x16" table, speeds to 2240 RPM, #50 taper spindle, ANILAM MINIWIZARD 3 axis DRO, s/n n/a
- (2) NATCO HOLESTEEL custom internal gear cutting machines with 36" to 96" I.D. cutting cap, F5A-109 20HP variable speed drive, #50 taper spindle, s/n EB4-125; F5A-109
- PRATT&WHITNEY M1315 MODEL B 12" vertical shaper with 24" diameter table, 19 to 76 SPM, s/n 711
- MAS VR6A 6' way type radial arm drill with power elevation, speeds to 2000 RPM, preselect, power clamping, MT#4 spindle taper, s/n 1466
- MFG UNKNOWN hydraulic spotting press with 40" between uprights, 30 HP power pack, 10" cylinder, s/n n/a
- K.R. WILSON SCC200-2, 200 TON capacity twin cylinder hydraulic shop press, s/n 2075
- EISELLE BAMA HB28CS 11"x15" horizontal band saw, s/n 605038
- ARMb BLUM hydraulic universal roll stroke saw, s/n n/a
- TOS BPH-300 hydraulic surface grinder with 12"x36" electromagnetic chuck, incremental down feed, wheel dresser, s/n 175314
- NORTON H6234 surface grinder with 6"x18" electromagnetic chuck, s/n 1956
- DORMER 100 TYPE II tool and cutter grinder, s/n 100 086
- CINCINNATI tool and cutter grinder, s/n CT.5910.20
- BROWN & SHARPE tool and cutter grinder, s/n n/a
- FROMAG 1.5" keyseater, s/n n/a
- HOBART TR-300 portable ARC welder with cables and gun, s/n 12RT-20560
FLOOR PLATES & TABLES
- 48" x 184" T-slot table
- (2) 44" x 110" T-slot tables
- 36" x 102" T-slot table
- 90" diameter T-slot table
- 68" diameter T-slot table
- (2) 71" x 240" x 13" floor plates
- (6) 24" x 144" x 6" T-slot floor plates
- (5) 53" x 163" x 12" T-slot floor plates
- (3) 12.5" x 147" x 11.25" riser blocks
- 60" x 120" x 6" acorn table
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- CLARK C500-S80-QLP 6500 lbs capacity LPG forklift with 3 stage mast, cushion tires, s/n 385-1-1330
- CLARK CY10C 6000 lbs capacity LPG forklift with 3 stage mast, outdoor pneumatic tires, s/n n/a
- 5' x 16,000 lbs capacity portable dock ramp
- RICHARD WILCOX 5 TON bridge crane with approx. 276" span, s/n n/a
- KUBOTA L245DT universal tractor with KUBOTA DH1101-A 25 HP diesel engine, approx 860 HRS recorded on meter, s/n 59829
- CHEVROLET C30 dump truck with s/n 5.7 liter V8 gas engine, auto, dually, s/n VIN 1GBHC34M6GJ177556
- JEEP (2008) PATRIOT SUV, 2.4 liter L4 engine, auto, 4x4, power locks, power windows, keyless entry, A/C, approx 135,000 km recorded on meter, s/n VIN 1J8FF28W98D730256
ALSO:DELTA MILWAUKEE radial arm saw; WALTER 32" diameter conventional rotary table; (2) MILWAUKEE&DEWALT magnetic base drills; large quantity of perishable tooling consisting of straight & taper shank drills, end mills, taps & dies, reamers and CARBIDE insert tooling; LARGE SPARE PARTS INVENTORY comprising motors, gearboxes, electrical components; BEARINGS inventory consisting of roller, ball, tapered and pillow block bearings; RAW materials inventory, steel plate I beam, stock tool steel, round, square, tube and flat stock, LARGE QUANTITY of hand tools, power tools and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.