Precision CNC Machining & EDM Facility
Thursday, August 23, 2018
11:00 AM EDT
InspectionBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for more details.
RemovalAll items must be removed no later than Friday, August 31 by 5:00 P.M. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email email@example.com to arrange a date and time.
FEATURING: HURCO (2006) VM1, CNC vertical machining center w/ 8000 RPM, 16 tool ATC & CAT 40; MITSUBISHI (2004) FX10K, CNC wire type EDM; (2) SURE FIRST ZPNC-408, CNC ram type EDM’s; SURE FIRST ED-252, ram type EDM; FIRST vertical milling machine w/ power feed & DRO; CHEVALIER FSG-618M, surface grinder; ASSORTMENT OF EDM tooling, CAT 40 tool holders & carts, air compressor, precision inspection equipment, rolling tool cabinets, machine tool accessories & More!
CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER
- HURCO (2006) VM1 CNC vertical machining center with HURCO MAX touch screen CNC control, 14"x30" table, CAT 40, 12 ATC, speeds to 8000 RPM, coolant, s/n H-V11677
- MITSUBISHI (2000) FX10K CNC wire type EDM with MITSUBISHI 5-axis CNC control, 27"x33"x16" tank with front loading slide door, chiller, di-electric tank, s/n 50K10900
- (2) SUREFIRST ZPNC408 sinker type CNC EDM with SUREFIRST 3-axis CNC control, 5 KVA output, 24"x42"x18" tank with front loading hinged door, 27"x18" table, chiller, di-electric tank, s/n 0042694; 0042454
- SUREFIRST ED-252 sinker type EDM with SUREFIRST BI-PULSE control, 3 KVA output, 20"x30"x12" tank with front loading hinged door, 12"x24" table, chiller, di-electric tank, HEIDENHAIN 2-axis DRO, s/n 0032365
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS
- FIRST LC-1 1/2VS vertical turret milling machine with 9"x42" table, speeds to 4500 RPM, R8 collets, 2 HP, HEIDENHAIN 2-axis DRO, power table feed, s/n 91026511
- CHEVALIER FSG-618M conventional surface grinder with 6"x18" electromagnetic chuck, coolant, filtration, HEIDENHAIN 2-axis DRO, s/n A391-024
- DEVILBISS 10HP tank mounted piston type air compressor, s/n n/a
- COMP AIR refrigerated air dryer, s/n n/a
ALSO:(2) GRAY TOOLS late model rolling tool boxes; (3) LISTA type workbenches; (3) HIBOY cabinets with tooling; rolling granite surface plates; hand tools, power tools and perishable tooling; selection of CAT 40 tool holders; HUOT tool cart; (2) KURT 6" machine vises; SYSTEM 3R head with electrodes; fastening hardware; clamping; NORTEL phone system; executive office furniture, business machines and much more!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.