Complete Late Model Hemp Processing Facility
Tuesday, April 20, 2021
10:30 AM EDT
InspectionBY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email email@example.com to arrange a date and time.
RemovalAll assets must be removed no later than Friday, May 14 BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
Corporate Assets Inc. is pleased to announce its recent acquisition of the assets of Agrofibres Inc. in Lavaltrie, Quebec. This late model hemp processing facility can break down harvested bales of hemp, separate and package the dust into briquettes, the seeds and leaves into volumetric filled bags and bale single strand fibres to be used in various commercial and industrial applications. Millions of dollars have been invested into this facility over the years and this is an incredible opportunity that is not to be missed!
A Brief Summary of Assets are as Follows: PREMIER TECH (2013) VP-400S (4) station high speed automatic linear compression bagging system w/ touch screen PLC (REPLACES FOR $250,000 NEW); PREMIER TECH (2013) 60” x 72” powered bale infeed conveyor system w/ load cells & DRO; VALVAN (2013) 25 ton capacity hydraulic baling system w/ 21” x 21” bale size, (3) steel wire automatic bale tie down units & SIEMENS PLC control; WEIMA (2018) hydraulic briquetting press w/ (2) cyclonic & rotary vane feeders; KRANEMAN (2013) BLUCHER 39, (4) bin chip & solids grading system w/ SIEMENS PLC control; KRANEMAN (2011) BLUCHER 36, 5’ hydraulic bale breaker guillotine system w/ infeed conveyor & SIEMENS PLC control; TEMAFA 5' bale opener w infeed & outfeed conveyor; BUNTIG (2013) through type metal detector; (8) TRUTZSCHLER fibre step cleaners, condensers & fibre rolling systems (NEW AS 2002); (2) MAXIFLOW explosion proof fine particle cartridge type dust collectors; MAC DON 25' combine harvester head (MODIFIED FOR HEMP HARVESTING); CASE 25' combine harvester head (MODIFIED FOR HEMP HARVESTING); PERMODOME (2017) 100’ x 40’ x 28’ pony wall Quonset building; MEGADOME (2012) 60’ x 40’ x 15’ pony wall Quonset building; YANMAR (LATE MODEL) V4-6, articulating front end wheel loader w/ quick change bucket, fork & bale attachments (ONLY 575 HOURS); TOYOTA 5000 lb capacity outdoor forklift w/ cab; CATERPILLAR 4,400 lbs capacity pallet truck w/ scale; KAESER (2012) 15HP rotary screw air compressor and dryer package (ONLY 2600 HOURS); (2) DURABAC (2013) 40 yard roll off bins; Late Model Dumping hoppers; (5+) TWIN CITY positive displacement blowers up to 25HP; LARGE ASSORTMENT OF screw type auger and conveyance equipment, general factory support equipment, HEMP BALED & PROCESSED INVENTORY and MUCH MORE!
THE EXCLUSIVE RIGGER FOR THIS SALE IS:
EX TRANS CARGO INC.
1.800.340.5644 | 514.895.5644
Service Area: Canada, U.S.A. & International
please contact: Kerry-Ann Labranche
*For everyone’s safety removal at this site is conducted strictly by appointment only. Buyers can contact the mover directly at 1-800-340-5644 or email@example.com to set their pick-up appointments upon payment in full.
AGROFIBRES INDUSTRIAL HEMP PROCESSING LINECONSISTING OF:
- PREMIER TECH (2013) MODEL 105776 72”x58” powered bale infeed roller conveyor with load cells and RICE LAKE 520-1A DRO, s/n: 2629865
- KRANEMANN (2011) BLUCHER 36 hydraulic bale breaker guillotine with 60” blade, infeed belt conveyor, PANASONIC touchscreen PLC control, s/n: 01
- TEMAFA 60” bale opener with 118”x66” infeed conveyor, LENZE 168”x60 incline cleated belt outfeed conveyor, (2) ABB and (5) LENZE variable frequency drives with digital controls, s/n: 0202-181
- BUNTING-MESUTRONIC (2013) MN 5.2D 1850/650 through-type metal detector with 84”x24” aperture, s/n: 2013-1175-D
- CASA 216”x18” power incline cleated belt conveyor, s/n: n/a
- TRUTZSCHLERMODEL LVSA dust condenser, s/n: 146418A
- TRUTZSCHLER (2002) MAXI-FLO MFC fibre pre-cleaner with TRUTZSCHLER digital control, s/n: 9111351063
- TRUTZSCHLER BE1200 vertical feed box, s/n: 9310701
- TRUTZSCHLER SRS6 mechanical & heat fibre step cleaner, s/n: n/a
- TRUTZSCHLER RVK fibre roller carding machine, s/n: 09-1-07-02
- TRUTZSCHLER dust condenser with 1.5 HP, s/n: n/a
- KRANEMANN (2013) BLUCHER 39 4 bin chip & solids rotary type grading system with bottom discharge auger conveyor, s/n: 39-1-12
- CASA 216”X10” galvanized incline auger conveyor
- SAM multi-system control cabinet with (6) LENZE variable frequency drives with digital controls, s/n: SC20130212M1-2
- PREMIER TECH (2013) VP-400-S (4) station volumetric rotary type compression bagger with 6p/min throughput, automatic hot bag sealer, full safety cage enclosure, ALLEN-BRADLEY PANELVIEW PLUS 600 touchscreen PLC control, s/n: 4847268
- TWIN CITY RBO-SW SIZE 915 positive displacement blower, s/n: 18-734055-4-1
- VALVAN (2013) C25S750S/30 25-ton hydraulic baler with (6) wire automatic bale tie down, SIEMENS SIMATIC PANEL touchscreen PLC control, hydraulic power pack, hydraulic bale outfeed, full safety cage enclosure, s/n: G13-0054
PROCESSING LINE SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- WEIMA (2018) TH814 hydraulic briquetting press with 3” briquette diameter, 331-397 lb/hr throughput rate, 18 HP, (2) cyclonic feeders, rotary vane feeders, s/n: 980-411
- (2) TRUTZSCHLER MODEL LVSA dust condensers, s/n: 198630, n/a
- KRANEMANN (2010) BLUCHER 35 rotary hammer mill with approx. 120 HP, s/n: 02
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC (2010) industrial control panel with TELEMECHANIQUE digital control, s/n: n/a
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- KAESER (2012) SM15 SIGMA 15 HP rotary screw air compressor with 125 PSIG, 53 CFM, 3560 RPM, 2683 hrs (recorded on meter at time of listing), 575V/3 PH/60 HZ, KAESER wall-mounted in-line digital air dryer (may be sold separately), s/n: 1010
- (2) MAXIFLO 2MCH4-16 explosion proof fine particle cartridge-type dust collector with (16) cartridges, 4000 CFM, s/n: 1303-24S16-J0597C, 1303-24S16-J0597A
- AGROFIBRES custom bag house-type dust collector enclosure with bag filter, galvanized steel all-bolted construction, s/n: n/a
- AGROFIBRES custom dust collector bag-type filter, s/n: n/a
- MFG. UNKNOWN 15 HP blower, s/n: n/a
- TWIN CITY EPF-SW SIZE 365 positive displacement blower with 60 HP motor, s/n: 18-734055-3-1
- TWIN CITY RBO-SW SIZE 915 positive displacement blower, s/n: 18-734055-5-1
- TWIN CITY 10 HP positive displacement blower, s/n: n/a
- TENCO (2011) TC 40 AS hydraulic compacting baler, s/n 200189
ROLLING STOCK & ACCESSORIES
- YANMAR (2012) V4-6 articulating front end loader with diesel engine, hydrostatic transmission, 4WD, 96” dump clearance at max. rise, heater, A/C, COTECH fork attachment (may be sold separately), 588 hrs (recorded on meter at time of inspection), s/n: YMRV4Y6YHCYY61569
- COTECH (2013) CBR-90 bale grapple attachment, s/n: 00015937
- COTECH bale lifting attachment, s/n: n/a
- SSTA 72” bucket attachment, s/n: n/a
- TOYOTA 7FGU25 LPG forklift with 4800 lb. capacity, approx. 180” max. lift height, 3 stage mast, side shift, fork spreader, outdoor tires, enclosed cab with heater, 14,283 hrs (recorded at time of listing), s/n: 74904
PONY WALL QUONSET BUILDINGS
- PERMDOME (2017) 100’x40’x28’H pony wall quonset hut outdoor storage building
- MEGADOME (2012) 60’x40’x15’H pony wall quonset hut outdoor storage building
ALSO:(120+) bales of hemp, (2) DURBAC 40 yd roll-off bin, NEW HOLLAND gas-powered portable pressure washer, MAC DON 25’ combine harvester head, CASE 25’ combine harvester head, 5000 lb. pallet jack, transformers, A-frame ladders, heat-seal material bags, surplus equipment, shop supplies and MUCH MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.