Surplus Assets of
Acroturn Industries Inc.
Final Sale of the Facility’s Remaining Assets
Wednesday, June 30, 2021
10:30 AM EDT
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email email@example.com to arrange a date and time.
All assets must be removed no later than Wednesday, July 14 by appointment only.
FEATURING: KITAMURA (2011) MYCENTER-HX300iF twin pallet horizontal machining center; HITACHI (1999) VS50 CNC 4 axis ready vertical machining center; HARDINGE HLV-H super precision tool room lathe; TRIMOS TPR401 ISD 5D bench type digital tool pre-setter; DECKEL SOE bench type tool and cutter grinder; DECKEL SO bench type tool and cutter grinder; KBC RS-30 combination bench type milling and drilling machine; UMPIRE MS coordinate measuring machine with joystick control; PROPEN P-3000 CNC dot peen parts marker; RK MACHINERY 30T-E/H 30 ton capacity hydraulic H-frame shop press; TOYOTA 5FBE20 3,450 LBS capacity electric forklift. ALSO: LARGE SELECTION OF CAT40 tool holders, Perishable Tooling, Inspection & Q.C. Equipment, granite surface plates, office furniture and MORE!
TWIN PALLET CNC HORIZONTAL MACHINING CENTER
- KITAMURA (2011) MYCENTER-HX300iF twin pallet horizontal machining center with FANUC SERIES 16i-MB CNC control, 12” x 12” drilled and tapped pallets, travels X-20.10”, Y-20.10”, Z-19.30”, B-360 degrees, speeds to 15,000 rpm, CAT40 spindle taper, 40 station ATC, coolant, chip conveyor, 200-220v/3ph/50-60hz, s/n 40921
CNC 4-AXIS VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER
- HITACHI (1999) VS50 CNC 4 axis ready vertical machining center with SEICOS (FANUC) 16iM CNC control, 44” x 20” table, travels X-40”, Y-20”, Z-17.50”, speeds to 12,000 rpm, CAT40 spindle taper, 20 station ATC, coolant, chip conveyor, 8” 4th axis rotary table with tailstock (may be sold separately), s/n 50232
CONVENTIONAL MACHINE TOOLS & FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- HARDINGE HLV-H super precision tool room lathe with 11” swing, 18” between centers, 1” bore, speeds to 3000 rpm, collet chuck, 5” 3-jaw chuck, coolant, s/n n/a
- TRIMOS TPR401 ISD 5D bench type digital tool pre-setter, s/n 1541/IDV1/H1
- DECKEL SOE bench type tool and cutter grinder, s/n 707130
- DECKEL SO bench type tool and cutter grinder, s/n 01-27086
- OPTIMA tool and cutter grinder, s/n B176.65
- KBC RS-30 combination bench type milling and drilling machine with speeds to 2500 rpm, s/n 3447
- UMPIRE MS coordinate measuring machine with joystick control, WINDOWS PC based data acquisition software, RENISHAW TP-ES touch probe, s/n n/a
- PROPEN P-3000 CNC dot peen parts marker with WINDOWS PC based control, s/n 01-05-02518
- RK MACHINERY 30T-E/H 30 ton capacity hydraulic H-frame shop press, s/n 1297271151T
- TOYOTA 5FBE20 3,450 LBS capacity electric forklift with 189” max vertical reach, 3-stage mast, side shift, cushion tires, 36 volt battery, approx. 42550 hours recorded on meter at the time of listing, s/n 11502
LARGE SELECTION OF CAT40 tool holders with carts; rolling toolboxes with tools; selection of perishable tooling including drills, end mills, reamers, boring bars, carbide insert cutters and carbide inserts, chuck jaws; inspection and Q.C. equipment comprising micrometers, verniers height gauges and granite surface plates, office furniture and MORE!
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERS
Pre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
All buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
- UPCOMING AUCTIONS
- Cooper Standard Automotive Canada • Wednesday, February 23
- Cooper Standard Automotive Mexico • Thursday, February 24
- Collection International Interiors Inc. • Thursday, February 24
- NuGale Pharmaceutical Inc. • Monday, February 28
- CNC Floor Type Boring Mill Liquidation • Wednesday, December 28
- CNC Press Liquidation • Thursday, December 29
- Major Machining & Fabricating Facility • Friday, December 30