Former Assets of a
Wood Flooring Manufacturer
Complete Facility Closure!
Thursday, January 24, 2019
10:30 AM CST
InspectionWednesday, January 23 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
RemovalSmall items: Friday, January 25 by 4:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Thursday, March 14 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationWood Flooring Manufacturer
1735 N Washington Street, Vicksburg, Mississippi, United States, 39183
FEATURING: COE (1996) 78, Complete 54” veneer line; MORBARK de-barker with log infeed system; 24 Station heated platen press line equipped with a SPARTEK 4’ x 8’ hydraulic pre-press; (2) COE stainless steel dryer ovens; (2) TIMESAVERS (2005) VISION SERIES 7300, top and bottom 4-belt production sanders; (2) COSTA (2000) S3 & K3, top and bottom 4-belt production sanders; (2) DURAND RAUTE & PSE veneer composers; DURAND-RAUTE rotary clipper; DURAND RAUTE stacking system; HASCO (2010) PFEM-C, end matching line; ACROWOOD (2016) heavy duty veneer chipper; (2) ARASMITH LILLYPAD chippers; MORBARK heavy duty core chipper; PROGRESSIVE (REBUILT 2012) rip saw; MEREEN JOHNSON rip saw for edging; SHAKER chip screen; 48” glue spreader; VENTEK INC laser scanner; WILLPAC hydraulic baler; SWEED hydraulic rotary flipping unit; MONTGOMERY 42, heavy duty wood hog; HUGE MAINTENANCE AND SPARE PARTS DEPARTMENT; REFORM traveling head knife grinder/sharpener; EXPLOSION PROOF (2008) portable vacuum system; ELGI (2014) EG110-150, 150HP air compressor w/ 2016 dryer and air tank; SULLAIR LS-25, 150 HP air compressor; NANO AIR air dryer; CATERPILLAR (2009) 966H, articulating front end loader with grapple attachment; JOHN DEERE 744H, front end loader equipped with grapple attachment; GENIE articulating boom man lift; DAEWOO G35S, outdoor LPG forklift; (2) YALE electric indoor forklifts; STERLING tandem axle truck; FREIGHTLINER tandem axle tractor; (2) tandem axle storage trailers; (2) 20’ sea containers; LARGE ASSORTMENT OF dumping hoppers, MCC control and transformers, scissor lift tables, wood conveying equipment, adjustable racking, production support assets, factory support equipment & MORE!
- ARMSTRONG veneer line consisting of MAGNUM MACHINERY stair feeder conveyor with 16’ capacity; MORBARK catch trap conveyor; MORBARK de-barker; pneumatic log kicker; stair feeder conveyor; 7' squaring buck saw; pneumatic log kicker; 80" charger step feeder conveyor; COE log positioner with (3) COE image displacement scanners; COE log lathe with 80" knives; 80" tipple conveyor; (3) 93’ tray conveyor system; 80" apron conveyor belt; VENTECK scanning system; DURAND-RAUTE rotary clipper; diverter with vacuum transfer; COE (3) bin stacker with vacuum system; haul back waste conveyor system, s/n: n/a (components may be sold separately)
- (2) COE 4 deck drying line systems consisting of SWEED loading system with hydraulic lift roller table; pinch roll conveyor; 4 deck in-feed loading system; COE drying system with 4 deck, 3 zone steam heat jet drying furnace with 320 deg. F max. temperature; 4 deck out-feed conveyor system; apron conveyor; out-feed roller conveyor; COE moisture detector system, s/n: n/a (components may be sold separately)
GLUE SPREADING SYSTEM
- GLUE SPREADING SYSTEM consisting of (2) BLACK BROTHERS 60" glue spreaders; SPAR TEK pre-press chain transfer conveyor; SPAR TEK hydraulic cold press with 5000 PSI max. pressure; SPAR TEK roller/chain transfer conveyor; SPAR TEK 24 level hot press with 66" x 120" aperture; SPAR TEK 60” x 108” press unload conveyor/stacker; unload roller conveyor, s/n: n/a (components may be sold separately)
- SANDING LINE consisting of 48" X 23" in-feed conveyor; 60" in-feed pinch wheel loader feeder; in-feed canted roller conveyor; MEREEN JOHNSON trimming saw; 60" out-feed pinch wheel rolls feeder; 54" x 180" out-feed canted roller conveyor; MFG. UNKNOWN 60" trim saw; 54" x 175" out-feed belt conveyor; TIMESAVERS 54" x 144" canted in-feed roller conveyor; TIMESAVERS Vision 7300 Series (4) belt top planer sander; 54" x 216" canted roller conveyor; TIMESAVERS Vision 7300 Series (4) belt bottom planer sander; 54" x 96" NEW LONDON out-feed belt conveyor; dual chain out-feed conveyor, s/n: n/a (components may be sold separately)
RIP SAW LINE
- RIP SAW LINE consisting of 71" x 80" in-feed conveyor; PROGRESSIVE rip saw; 54" x 208" grading line belt conveyor; 30" x 218" dual chain conveyor, s/n: n/a (components may be sold separately)
- GIARDINA finishing line consisting of 4"and 6" board load in conveyor; GIARDINA Black Wash dual head de-nib machine; GIARDINA Black Wash applicator; GIARDINA Black Wash dual lamp UV oven; COSTA LEVIGATRICI (2000) K3CCCT 1350 (4) head sander; 51" x 233" belt transfer conveyor; 55" x 96" belt transfer conveyor; GIARDINA 2 part stain applicators; (2) GIARDINA 3 head brush units; transfer conveyor; COSTA LEVIGATRICI (2000) S3 C1350 single head sander; GIARDINA single head de-nib machine; 57" x 98" belt transfer conveyor; GIARDINA (3) head de-nib machine; GIARDINA single head de-nib machine; 57" x 160" transfer conveyor; 48" x 230" transfer conveyor; 54" x 248" grading line belt conveyor; 52" x 112" transfer belt conveyor; 48" x 55" transfer belt conveyor; HASKO 18” x 66” in-feed conveyor with board flipper; HASKO 94” x 420” lug conveyor with HASKO end match saws; (2) transfer conveyors; packaging conveyors; (7) station packaging roller conveyors, s/n: n/a (components may be sold separately)
- RAUTE composer line consisting of in-feed loading conveyor; RAUTE (2002) C1700/1300 5 string composer; RAUTE precision hydraulic roller table with 3000 kg max. capacity; out-feed conveyor, s/n: n/a (components may be sold separately)
- PES composer line consisting of dual chain in-feed conveyor; roller lift table; PES 5 string composer; PES auto vacuum unloader system, s/n: n/a (components may be sold separately)
- ACROWOOD wood chipper with 250HP/3PH/1175RPM electric motor, 70' belt conveyor, s/n: n/a
- MORBARK wood chipper with 150HP/3PH/1780RPM electric motor, s/n: n/a
- MONTGOMERY INDUSTRIES wood chipper with 125HP/3PH/1180RPM electric motor, WEBSTER 30" x 20' vibrating scrap conveyor, s/n: 2854
- MONTGOMERY INDUSTRIES 42PM-HZF wood chipper with 125HP/3PH/1180RPM electric motor, WEBSTER 30" x 70' vibrating scrap conveyor, s/n: 2355
- (3) AIR CON 250 HP dust collector systems, s/n: n/a
- REFORM GRINDER (2002) 5ZS knife sharpener with 126" capacity, s/n: 7131
- LILLY PAD knife sharpener with 24 knife capacity, s/n: n/a
- ELGI NEURONII (2014) EG110-150 150 HP rotary screw air compressor with 16,512 hrs on meter at time of listing, s/n: n/a
- (2) SULLAIR LS-25-150H A/C 150 HP rotary screw air compressors, s/n: 003-122845, 003-122846
- (3) NANO (2015) NRC1000 air dryers, s/n: 2200256328, 2200256326, 2200256329
- CATERPILLAR 966H articulating wheel loader with wicker grapple attachment, s/n: CAT0966HKA6D00600
- JOHN DEERE 744H articulating wheel loader with wicker grapple attachment, s/n: DW744HX585096
- DOOSAN DAEWOO G35S-2 LPG forklift with 5900lbs. capacity, 3 stage mast, side shift, 185" max. lift height, solid tires, s/n: KB-00125
- YALE ERC050GHN48TE084 electric forklift with 4850lbs. capacity, 3 stage mast, side shift, 194" max. lift height, solid tires, 48V charger, s/n: A908N07207E
- YALE ERC050GHN48TE094 electric forklift with 4800lbs. capacity, 3 stage mast, side shift, 218" max lift height, solid tires, 48V charger, s/n: A908N07226E
- GENIE (2003) Z-45/25 diesel 4X4 man lift with 45'max. height, 500lbs. capacity, s/n: Z452503-22331
- (2) TRAILMOBILE 53’ tandem axel trailers with 63,000lbs. capacity with walking floor and auger, vin: n/a
- (2) 20' storage containers
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- (2) HURST wood fired steam boilers with 300 PSI capacity, s/n: MS011158-10P, MS003682-10
- MFG UNKNOWN (1996) water softener system with de-aerator vessel, s/n:MS031384-10V
- SWEED RLT-203 load turner, s/n: 30708
- MFG UNKNOWN pallet inverter, s/n: 706194
- ROUGH DECK floor scale with RICE LAKE digital read out
- WILLPAC hydraulic cardboard bailer, s/n: n/a
- TIGER-VAC explosion proof vacuum
ALSO:Large quantity of spare parts, motors, pneumatic/hydraulic cylinders, assorted bearings, hardware, parts bins, storage racking, spring loaded pallet piles, self-dumping hoppers, rolling shop ladders, strapping caddies, dock plates, office furniture, office equipment and MUCH MORE.
AUCTION CONDUCTED BY CORPORATE ASSETS INC. PROUDLY IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
Asset Sale, Inc.
Lewis & Clark Machine, Inc.
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.