Assets Formerly Owned By
Vancouver Gear Works
Large Capacity West Coast Gear Manufacturer
Thursday, September 17, 2015
9:00 AM PDT
InspectionWednesday, September 16 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M and morning of auction to start of auction.
RemovalSmall items: Friday, September 18 by 5:00 P.M.
Remaining items: Wednesday, September 23 by 5:00 P.M.
LocationVancouver Gear Works
14551 Burrows Road, Richmond, British Columbia, Canada, V6V 1K9
FEATURING OVER 100 PIECES OF LARGE CAPACITY & WELL MAINTAINED GEAR AND MACHINING EQUIPMENT CONSISTING OF: MACHINERY FROM MANUFACTURERS SUCH AS G&L, W&B, SYKES, G+E, GLEASON, LEES BRADNER, B+S, DAVID BROWN, PFAUTER and MORE!; Also Featuring: G&L table type horizontal boring mill with tailstock; SCHIESS 72" VTL with two vertical heads and (1) side head; (3) WEBSTER & BENNET VTL's up to 48"; MAZAK QT20 CNC turning center; gear planers, keyseaters, engine lathes, gear cutters, gear grinders, cylindrical grinders, vertical turning lathes, horizontal boring mills, surface grinders, thread mills, gear shapers, vertical and horizontal gear hobbers, broaches, thread grinders, gear checkers, forklifts, radial drills, plasma tables, vibratory finishing equipment, welding accessories, sandblasting & peening equipment, horizontal and vertical saws, raw material, machine tool accessories and spare parts, large offering of assorted change gears for various machines, inspection equipment, MARKLIFT man lift, PETTIBONE 30 all-terrain boom crane, NEDERMAN fume snorkels, factory support equipment & MUCH MORE!
VERTICAL TURRET LATHES
- WEBSTER BENNETT 48" hydraulic vertical turret lathe with 48" dia table, 6.3-140 RPM, 34" cross travel, 26" vertical travel, 5 position turret, NEWALL 2 axis DRO, 18.5 k/w motor, s/n: 6850-3
- WEBSTER BENNETT 36" hydraulic vertical turret lathe with 36" dia table, 7.5-167 RPM, 26" cross travel, 22" vertical travel, 5 position turret, NEWALL 2 axis DRO, 18.5 k/w motor, s/n: 6279-1
- WEBSTER BENNETT 36" hydraulic vertical turret lathe with 36" dia table, 29" cross travel, 30" vertical travel, 20" cross rail travel, 13.5-300 RPM, 5 position turret, NEWALL 2 axis DRO, 18.5 k/w motor
HORIZONTAL BORING MILL
- GIDDINGS & LEWIS FRASER 4" horizontal table type boring mill with 10-1300 spindle RPM, 50T spindle taper, 48" x 74" work table, travels – long-108", cross-60", head-64", spindle-30.5", coolant, SONY 3 axis DRO, tailstock, 48" x 48" manual rotary table (may be sold separately)
VERTICAL MILLING MACHINES
- CINCINNATI hydraulic vertical milling machine with 14-1400 RPM, 20" x 94" table, 50T spindle
- GOULD & EBERHARDT 72H gear hobber with max depth 1.5, max dia gear 90", 40" dia work table, height under tailstock 64", max hob dia 8", hob speed, change gears, s/n: na,
- GOULD & EBERHARDT 72H gear hobber with max depth 1.5, max dia gear 90", 40" dia work table, 104" height under tailstock, max hob dia 8", hob speed, change gears, s/n: na
- GOULD & EBERHARDT gear hobber with max depth 1.5, 101" max dia gear, 78" dia work table, max hob dia 10", variable hob speed, change gears, s/n: n/a
- DAVID BROWN MT-50 gear hobber with, 66" max gear dia, 57" dia work table, max hob dia 10", s/n: 828
- DAVID BROWN gear hobber with max depth 1.5, 40" dia work table, 68" max gear dia, 8" max hob dia, s/n: n/a
- PFAUTER gear hobber with 100" max gear dia, 8" max hob dia,
- GOULD & EBERHARDT 48 HWD gear hobber with 50" max gear dia, 32" dia work table, 8" max hob dia, 41" under tailstock, 36-235 hob RPM, s/n: 95694
- GOULD & EBERHARDT 36H gear hobber with max depth 3.5, 36" max gear dia, 24" dia work table, 6" max hob dia, 36" under tailstock s/n 5075a-6
- GOULD & EBERHARDT 24H gear hobber with 26" max gear dia, 18" dia work table, 6" max hob dia, 32" under tailstock s/n: 6650a1
- GOULD & EBERHARDT 24HS gear hobber with max depth 4, 32” max gear dia, 18” dia work table, 6” max hob dia, 32” under tailstock s/n: 4710A7
- GOULD & EBERHARDT 12H gear hobber with 12” max gear dia, 10” dia work table, 4” max hob dia, 33” under tailstock s/n: 5925A9
- JEIL JDP-2 gear hobber with 12” max gear dia, 20” work table dia, 4” max hob dia, 25” under tailstock, 68-220 hob RPM, s/n: 264
- GOULD & EBERHARDT gear hobber with 40” max gear dia, 15” dia work table, 4” max hob dia, s/n: n/a
- WMW HECKERT 250 X 5000 spline hobber with 45-560 hob RPM, s/n: 262510-89
- PFAUTER gear hobber with 18” max gear dia, 22” dia work table, 4” max hob dia, 25” under tailstock s/n: na
- PFAUTER gear hobber with 50” max gear dia, 36” dia work table, 8” max hob dia s/n: na
- FELLOWS 6A gear shaper with 17.5” dia work table, 3” stroke, 39-230 SPM, s/n: n/a
- FELLOWS 6 gear shaper with 24” dia work table, 5” stoke, s/n: n/a
- FELLOWS 6A gear shaper with 21” dia work table, 5” stroke, 50-300 SPM, s/n: DPC–2091–00-792
- SYKES V.10A gear cutter with 10” dia work table, up to 2.225” stroke, 149-622 SPM, s/n: n/a
- MAXICUT 3A gear cutter with 16” dia work table, up to 5” stroke, 50-300 SPM, s/n: 1086
- FARREL 2C herringbone gear cutter with 22” max gear dia, 6” max cutter dia, s/n: 00841
- SYKES 2C herringbone gear cutter with 38” max gear dia, 6” max cutter dia s/n: n/a
- SYKES 2 herringbone gear cutter with 38” max gear dia, 6” max cutter dia, s/n: n/a
- (2) PARKINSON type 16, 19, 25 & 26 gear planer with 4.750” stroke 10HP motor, s/n: n/a
- GLEASON bevel gear cutter, s/n: 24875
- GLEASON bevel gear planer, s/n: n/a
- GLEASON bevel gear planer, with 85-440 SPM, s/n: 12315
- GOULD & EBERHARDT gear shaper with 24” dia work table 15-77 RPM, s/n: n/a
- BROWN & SHARPE 13H gear cutter with 6” max cutter dia s/n: 2497
- LEES-BRADNER THREADMILL with 20” centers, 14” max gear dia, s/n: HT1272
- BROWN & SHARPE 13 gear cutter s/n: n/a
- CRAVEN thread grinder with 10” swing, 34” centers, 14” dia wheel, s/n: n/a
- MAAG SH-100 gear shaper with 20” max gear dia, 27” dia work table, s/n: 4421
CNC TURNING CENTER
- MAZAK QUICK TURN 20 CNC turning center with MAZATROL T-PLUS control, travels x 7.09, z 20.125, 6 station turret, up to 5,000 RPM, 8” chuck, max swing 17.32”, s/n: 131603
- CNC AUTOBAR 400 bar feed (maybe sold separately)
VERTICAL BORING MILL
- SCHIESStwin head vertical boring mill with 72" dia table, 92" swing, 52" cross travel, 44" vertical travel, 50" cross rail travel, 2.4-30 table RPM, side head, s/n: n/a
- MAZAK 24-100 gap bed engine lathe with 24" swing, 100" centers, 12-1200 RPM, inch/metric threading, taper turning, 4" spindle bore, steadies, coolant, s/n: 44562/15124
- NEWALL 2 axis DRO
- HERCULES 18 gap bed engine lathe with 18" swing, 80" centers, 25-1500 RPM, inch/metric threading, 3.125" spindle bore, steadies, coolant, NEWALL 2 axis DRO s/n: 11498
- GRAZIANO SAG17 toolroom lathe with 20" swing, 54" centers, 2" spindle bore, 40-1500 RPM, inch/metric threading, coolant, s/n: 85600
- LION C11T80 gap bed engine lathe with 20” swing, 80” centers, 63-1400 RPM, 4.125” spindle bore, taper turning, inch/metric threading, steadies, NEWALL 2 axis DRO, s/n: 17446
- CINCINNATI 1872 hydraulic cylindrical grinder with 18" swing, 72" centers, 3" x 20" wheel, s/n: IP6F5TN-1
- CHURCHILL OSC hydraulic surface grinder with 12" x 36" electromagnetic chuck, 2" x 18" wheel, wheel dresser, coolant, s/n: n/a
- SCHAUDT A40-IN hydraulic cylindrical grinder with 10" swing, 20" centers, 1.5" x 18" wheel, s/n: 117-752
- HEALD #72-A internal grinder with HEALD red head spindle, s/n: 1817
- HEALD #20 rotary surface grinder with 12” dia magnetic chuck s/n: n/a
- OLIVER tool grinder
- MAKINO C-40 hand feed tool & cutter grinder, s/n: E45-4372
- MOHAWK 302 drill grinder, s/n: 023
- ARCHDALE twin head sliding table drill with 15-370 RPM, 23" x 60" worktable, s/n: n/a
- K & W T-9 3' radial arm drill with 75-1500 RPM, #3 MT spindle, s/n: 21531
- MARVEL 15A automatic horizontal band saw with 15" x 20" cutting capacity, automatic/manual shuttle
- MILLER XMT-350 CC/CV MIG welder with MILLER 22A wire feed s/n LJ231301A
- LINCOLN IDEALARC TM-300/300 arc welder s/n: TAC8759
- SHIELD-ARC 400 generator welder
- NEDERMAN snorkle type fume exhaust
- GULLCO 125 welding rod oven s/n: GOV-3281
- MFG UNKNOWN hydraulic straightening press with 7.5" dia cylinder, s/n: n/a
- MFG UNKNOWN twin cylinder H frame shop press
- AMERICAN wheelabrator shot blast system with 72" dia table, shot recovery system, s/n: n/a
- HOMOCARB 9770-H36-105 furnace s/n: 117059
- CYCLONE shot blast cabinet
- KOIKE 1K1200C oxy/acet programmable cutting system with 10' x 20' cutting table, s/n: 2201
- P&H WP-2 welding positioner with 44" dia table
- MFG UNKNOWN vertical hydraulic keyseater with 4.750" spindle
- OILGEAR XL-32 hydraulic horizontal broaching machine with 2.750" dia cylinder, 63" stroke, s/n: 614
- OILGEAR XL-89 hydraulic horizontal broaching machine with 2.750" dia cylinder, 60" stroke, s/n: 28258
- Piece counter, coolant, hydraulic clamping s/n: D-15619
- ARMB-BLUM vertical band saw with 18" throat, 17" work height, s/n: n/a
- CLAUSING overarm drill press
- ANDERSON hydraulic straightening press
- MITUTOYO BRIGHT A707 CMM with travel x-700, y 700, z-600, RENISHAW probe with controllers, s/n: 1688102C
- DE-LAVAL centrifuge
- CLARK C500-600 6,000lb LPG forklift with 154” lift, solid tires, 2 stage mast, s/n: 685-10-1219
- DOOSAN C-25E-3 4,500lb LPG forklift with 186” lift, solid tires, 3 stage mast, side shift, s/n: cx-00286
- MARK hydraulic scissor lift work platform with 800lb capacity, 25’ lift, s/n: 89021043
- PETTIBONE 30 mobile crane with 15 ton capacity, 28’-64’ boom travel, 360 degrees rotation, 4 wheel steer, diesel engine, outriggers
ALSO:Work benches, tables, cutters, office furniture, kitchen appliances
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
THIS SALE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN USD.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.