Underground Mining, Construction & MRO Spares Event
Tuesday, September 18, 2018
11:00 AM EDT
InspectionMonday, September 17 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and morning of auction to start of auction.
INSPECTION LOCATION: 18 Rink Street, Copper Cliff, ON, P0M 1N0
RemovalAll items to be removed no later than Tuesday, October 2 by 5:00 P.M. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a date and time.
LocationVale - Bryston's-On-the-Park
5 Creighton Road, Copper Cliff, Ontario, Canada, P0M 1N0
**IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND INSPECTION DAY ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, MANDATORY CLASS 3 HIGH VISIBILITY SAFETY APPAREL (HVSA) WILL BE ENFORCED. Apparel Includes: Steel Toe Footwear, Hard Hats with Retro-Reflective Tape, Safety Glasses, as well as 360° HVSA Coveralls. The inspection is a guided tour with limited availability. To ensure your success to inspect the assets, please call 416.962.9600 to confirm your spot and appropriate safety gear. There will be no exceptions.
FEATURING: (OVER 30+) Late Model Underground Mining Assets Consisting of: Scooptrams, Rock Bolters, Track Mounted drilling Rigs, Scissor Lift Platforms, Flatbed Transporter & More! Also featuring: TAMROCK drill units; ROCK-TECH drill units; Underground mine certified personnel carriers; JOHN DEERE hydraulic excavator; JOHN DEERE hydraulic dozer; UNI-LOADER bobcat; (5+) Outdoor forklifts; (10+) Assorted pick-up trucks & vans!; Skid-Mounted diesel generator; Portable underground electrical switchgear & substation units; HUGE ASSORTMENT OF BRAND NEW MRO SPARES CONSISTING OF: Pumps, valves, bearings, gearboxes, electric motors, crusher parts, fastener accessories, drilling accessories, wire rope & spools of cable, hydraulic & pneumatic cylinders & MUCH MORE!
UNDERGROUND MINING EQUIPMENT
- ATLAS COPCO ST1520 scoop tram with 1317 hours (recorded on meter at time of listing) s/n: AVO O5X148 / 148
- ATLAS COPCO ST1520 scoop tram with 1789 hours (recorded on meter at time of listing) s/n: N.A / 585
- ATLAS COPCO ST1520 scoop tram with 2102 hours (recorded on meter at time of listing) s/n: n/a / 271
- ATLAS COPCO ST14 scoop tram with 3809 hours (recorded on meter at time of listing) s/n: AV0 O8X315 / 315
- WAGNER scoop tram with 879 hours (recorded on meter at time of listing) s/n: N/A /
- WAGENER scoop tram with 3145 hours (recorded on meter at time of listing) s/n: n/a / 86
- (2) BTI TM15X-TB1280XCS rock breaker with ROCK TECH BT1280 tampering attachment s/n: 2007040 / 040, N/A
- TAMROCK DATASOLO SIXTY 1000 long hole drill with 711 hours (recorded on meter at time of listing s/n: 95P167A
- REDRILL/CUBEX drilling rig with INDUS AUTOMATION control, SANDVIK drilling arm, steel tracks, 451 hours (recorded on meter at time of listing) s/n: N/A
- TRACKS AND WHEELS MINE MASTER R520S mining front end loader s/n: 11573 / 573
- (3) MACLEAN underground boom truck with inline 6 diesel engine, tow behind trailer, radial tires, 6382 hours (recorded on meter at time of listing s/n: N/A (522), N/A, N/A
- MARCROTTE RAM ANFO loader s/n: n/a
- MARCROTTE RAM M40 liquid magnesium chloride solution truck sprayer with (3) 500gal. tanks, 32,000lbs cap trailer
- (4) MFG N/A mining locomotives with DUETZ diesel engines s/n: n/a
- (3) ROCK TECH (2015) anfo pots with 1000lbs cap, s/n: 70B22464PU107
- (2) MCI 5' smooth bucket
- MFG N/A 115" smooth bucket
- JOHN DEERE hydraulic excavator
- JOHN DEERE 355D crawler dozer with 64" blade, steel tracks, 82 hours recorded on meter, s/n: n/a
- CASE UNILOADER 1825 skid steer with cushion tires, 3' bucket s/n: N/A
NEW & REBUILT MRO SPARES INVENTORY
- HUGE INVENTORY of heavy gauge to light gauge electrical power and signal wire, large quantitiy of electric motors ranging of 25hp up to 550hp, gearboxes, rebuilt centrifugal pumps, (5+) heavy duty submersible pumps, HUGE INVENTORY of bearings ranging in sizes, augers, braided cable, hydraulic actuators, hydraulic drills, spare parts inventory consisting of electrical switches, breakers, fuses, hardware and MUCH MORE!
- TOYOTA 2FGCU15 lpg forklift with 4500lbs capacity, 189" max reach, three stage high visibility mast, outdoor cushion tires s/n: N/A
- CATERPILLAR GPC40 lpg forklift with 5000lbs capacity, 189" max reach, three stage mast, outdoor tires, enclosed cabin, s/n: N/A
- CATERPILLAR V40D lpg forklift with 4000lbs capacity, 173" max reach, three stage mast, outdoor tires, s/n: 3EC4839
- CATERPILLAR V308 lpg forklift with 3000lbs capacity, 104" max reach, two stage mast, outdoor tires, s/n: 32N00688
- UPC SHIFTER SERIES 3 SAHR side by side with YANMAR diesel engine, 4x4 tilt box s/n: N/A
- KARCHER KMR1250 floor sweeper s/n: N/A
- (2) TOYOTA LANDCRUISER mining trucks with inline 6 diesel engines, 3 speed manual transmission,4x4, led lights, auxiliary power switches vin: N/A
- GMC SIERRA 2500 (2005) pickup truck with v8 engine, automatic transmission, 4x4, crew cab, power lift gate, vin: 1GTHK23U85F813095 (YARD TRUCK)
- GMC SIERRA 2500 (2006) pickup truck with v8 engine, automatic transmission, 4x4, extended cab vin: 1GTEK19V76Z220017 (YARD TRUCK)
- GMC SIERRA 2500 (2005) pickup truck with v8 engine, automatic transmission, 4x4, single cab vin: 1GTHK25UO5EZ65808 (YARD TRUCK)
- GMC SIERRA 1500 (2008) pickup truck with v8 engine, automatic transmission, 4x4, extended cab vin: 2GTEK19CX81128703 (YARD TRUCK)
- GMC SIERRA 1500 (2005) pickup truck with v8 engine, automatic transmission, 4x4, extended cab vin: 2GTEK13T451397316 (YARD TRUCK)
- GMC SIERRA 1500 (2005) pickup truck with v8 engine, automatic transmission, 4x4, extended cab vin: 2GTEK19V351337407 (YARD TRUCK)
- GMC SIERRA 1500 (2003) pickup truck with v8 engine, automatic transmission, 4x4, extended cab vin: 1GTEK19VX3E137720 (YARD TRUCK)
- GMC SIERRA 1500 (2003) pickup truck with v8 engine, automatic transmission, 4x4, extended cab vin: 2GTEK19V931292163 (YARD TRUCK)
- GMC SAVANAH 2500 (2008) van with v8 engine, automatic transmission vin: 1GTGG25C981132804
- GMC SAVANAH 2500 (2006) van with v8 engine, automatic transmission vin: 1GTGG25V661207280 (YARD TRUCK)
- GMC SAVANAH 2500 (2005) van with v8 engine, automatic transmission vin: 1GKGG25U55116134 (YARD TRUCK)
- GMC SAVANAH 2500 (2003) van with v8 engine, automatic transmission vin: 1GTGG25V531123771
- GMC YUKON XL (2006) suv with v8 engine, automatic transmission, 4x4 vin: 3GKFK16T96G111831 (YARD TRUCK)
- (5) GMC SIERRA 1500 parts trucks
FACTORY SUPPORT EQUIPMENT
- (2) INGERSOLL RAND SSR-XFE 450-2S rotary screw compressors s/n: EE1349U96158, EE1350U96159
- (2) INGERSOLL RAND SSR-EPE 450-2S 450hp rotary screw compressor s/n: EE1565U97290, EE1564U97284
- (2) MFG N/A 26' X 8' 1/2" sea containers
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 16% for all onsite bidders and 18% for all Webcast (Remote) bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.