Vale – Thompson
Ingot Processing, Rolling Stock & MRO Spares Event
Tuesday, December 4, 2018
10:30 AM CST
InspectionMonday, December 3 from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for details.
RemovalAll items to be removed no later than Friday, December 21 by 5:00 P.M. and BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 416.962.9600 for details.
LocationVale - Thompson
Hwy 6 1 Inco Rd, Thompson, Manitoba, Canada, R8N 1P3
**IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND INSPECTION DAY ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 3, MANDATORY CLASS 3 HIGH VISIBILITY SAFETY APPAREL (HVSA) WILL BE ENFORCED. Apparel Includes: Steel Toe Footwear, Hard Hats with Retro-Reflective Tape, Safety Glasses, as well as 360° HVSA Coveralls. The inspection is a guided tour with limited availability. To ensure your success to inspect the assets, please call 416.962.9600 to confirm your spot and appropriate safety gear. There will be no exceptions.
FEATURING: A complete ingot slab shearing/packaging line consisting of: (2) Heavy Duty mechanical slab shears, late model FANUC pick and place robots, SIGNODE strapping & MOLLERS wrapping systems etc.;
TRACKMOBILE (LATE MODEL) TITAN, mobile rail car mover SOLD!; WESTERN STAR tandem axle dump truck; STERLING tandem axle flatbed truck; ELGIN PELICAN street sweeper; FORD F-150, pick-up truck; HUGE COPPER WIRE SPOOL INVENTORY; MASSIVE OFFERING OF spare machine parts and accessories, mining locomotives, maintenance department assets, machining assets, electrical support accessories and equipment, underground mining support assets & MUCH MORE!
INGOT SLAB SHEARING/PACKAGING LINE
- IONIC ENGINEERING SHED SHEAR ingot slab shearing/drum & box packaging line consisting of (3) FANUC M-900ia 6 axis pick and place robots with FANUC system R-30A control, INTERNATIONAL NICKEL mechanical heavy gate type ingot shear with 62”x13/16” capacity, INTERNATIONAL NICKEL mechanical heavy gate type ingot shear with 24”(x2)x13/16” capacity, (2) ball screw type shear feeders, SIGNODE (2008) kls-12-pvfa box strapping machine with ALLEN BRADLEY CONTROLLOGIX 1756-L61 PLC control, KLS-3/4-4 key head type, strap size ½”x0.020” magnus painted & waxed and SIGNODE DAPM-2000-sh strap feeder, (2) WEBER 5200 labeling machines, CLEVELAND WRT-2936.5-re-9-6 vibratory weight scale with 500 lb. capacity and METTLER TOLEDO IND650 DRO, MOLLERS (2008) HSA stretch hooder, s/n: n/a
TRACKMOBILE(2009) TITAN mobile railcar mover with CUMMINS SERIES QSB6.7 turbocharged 6 cylinder 4 cycle 260 hp diesel engine, automatic 4 speed transmission, hydraulic power steering, 27” diameter rail wheels for standard gauge 56.5” rails, 14 mph (22.5 km/h) max. Speed on rail, 8 mph (12.8 km/h) max. Speed on road, 4.5” rail clearance, 9.75” road clearance, maximum tractive effort 32,350 lbs one coupler 48,500 lbs two couplers, snow plow attachment, A/C & heater, MOTOROLA XPR5500 mobile radio, s/n: LGN987290409 SOLD!
- HUNSLET diesel locomotive with DEUTZ F4L912W diesel engine, 55 hp, 2300 rpm, dead man switch, operator cab enclosure, 1181 hours recorded on meter at time of listing s/n: LD-7177
- HUNSLET diesel locomotive with DEUTZ F4L912W diesel engine, 55 hp, 2300 rpm, dead man switch, operator cab enclosure, 8980 hours recorded on meter at time of listing s/n: LD-7176
- STERLING (2007) ACTERRA flatbed truck with C7 diesel engine, automatic transmission, 188”x96” steel deck, AM/FM radio with CD player, A/C, cruise control, 110,517 km recorded on meter at time of listing, VIN: 2FZHCHDC87AX39681
- ELGIN PELICAN SERIES P sweeper with JOHN DEERE diesel engine, 66” rear brush, A/C & heater, MOTOROLA MAXTRAC mobile radio, 51,505 mi recorded on meter at time of listing, s/n: P3546D
- (4) TAYLOR WINFIELD NV-1 spot welders with UNITROL SOLUTION digital control, 20 kva, 575v, 8” throat, 6” gap, foot pedal, s/n: 245231, 242516, n/a, n/a
MRO SPARES INVENTORYHUGE INVENTORY of heavy gauge to light gauge electrical power cable and control wire, large quantity of ELECTRIC MOTORS ranging from 5 HP up to 300 HP, SEW EURODRIVE powered gearboxes, HAYWARD GORDON mixers, limit switches, relays, seals, valves, PNEUMATIC & HYDRAULIC cylinder assemblies sprockets, chain, pump casings, bushings, filters, belts, springs, GLYCOL, sandblast media, CRANE & HOIST parts, hazardous gas detectors, large quantities of PILLOW BLOCK BEARINGS and ROLLER BEARINGS ranging in sizes, and MUCH MORE!
ALSO:MOTIVATION 2200 lb cap. mobile gantry, (80+) material rail carts, (30+) skids of acid brick, steel rail and components, and MORE.
Terms & Conditions
Corporate Assets Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions on this Web site. Corporate Assets Inc. expressly reserves the right to determine the manner of conducting the auction as it may deem appropriate. All subject to prior sale.MODALITÉS ET CONDITIONS DE VENTE
-WEBCAST (REMOTE) BIDDERSPre-Approval by Corporate Assets Inc. will be required. To participate in the auction you must register and be approved. All Webcast (Remote) Bidders require a deposit equal to 25% of their requested Purchasing Limit (the maximum amount they plan to spend) plus the Buyer's Premium (see below for applicable Buyer's Premium) and must be by Direct Bank Wire Transfer. To ensure approval as a Bidder please make deposit arrangements as far in advance of the sale as possible. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
Invoices for the balance of the purchase price will be emailed and/or faxed to successful bidders within 24 hours of the close of the auction and are due upon receipt.
-GENERALAll buyers must complete the "Buyer Deposit Form" and provide Corporate Assets Inc. with a 25% deposit of their total intended purchase amount by way of wire transfer.* The deposit must be received by no later than 1 business day prior to the commencement of the sale.**
Payment in full must be made before or immediately after the conclusion of the auction.
* Please keep in mind that bank charges may apply to incoming and/or outgoing wire transfers by your/our bank/financial institution.
** In order to meet the Terms and Conditions of Sale, please keep in mind that wire transfers traditionally take between 2 - 4 business days to be processed by your bank. For Bank Wire Transfer details, please contact our office at 416.962.9600 and request to speak with an Accounting Administrator.
For International (Non Canadian and Non U.S. Residents) Buyers, Webcast Remote Buyers & Online Buyers, all payments shall ONLY be by way of wire transfer.
For Canadian and U.S. On-site Buyers, all payments shall be by way of wire transfer, certified cheque, bank draft, Interac, or company cheque accompanied with a valid bank letter of authorization guaranteeing irrevocable payment to Corporate Assets Inc. in the following format: "Name of Bank hereby guarantees irrevocable payment of cheques payable to Corporate Assets Inc. up to Amount in Words & Currency for purchases made by our client Name of Client. This letter is valid for purchases made at the auction of Name of Auction being held in City, State/Province on Date."
Payment by way of Visa or Mastercard will ONLY be accepted for purchases, and not for deposits, from buyers whose total invoice does not exceed $2,500.00.
Payments may be made in advance of the auction by way of wire transfer and any balance in excess of the balance owing will be refunded after the auction.
The Auctioneer reserves the right to put articles back up for auction if a deposit is not received at or before the time of sale.
A Buyer's Premium of 18% for all bidders will apply at this sale.
To place a proxy bid, please refer to the Corporate Asset Inc. PROXY BID FORM or email us at: email@example.com for more information.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of
the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and
received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.
All Proxy Bids must be completed in writing, either typed or hand-written, indicate the name of the auction sale, and must be signed and dated. They must be faxed or mailed to our office and received by no later than 3:00 P.M. EST on the day before the auction.